It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friedman heart attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman, Mr. Ufology himself! A close call (close encounter ) with the other side, perhaps, but I hear he is doing fine now.
He came to my hometown (late 1970's or 1980) when I was having a series of ufo sightings, and there was a flapwave going on. So I first knew of, and watched him lecture with those blacked out documents then.
www.reddirtreport.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: misschareesee2

God bless him, pushing 80.

Maybe he'll feel compelled to share some of his deepest secrets having realized he might not have had the opportunity to do so because of health concerns that weren't present before.

He is a member on ATS, even though it was just to do Q&A sessions for us, and was a great guest on the site.

Stanton - hang in there my man! MY wishes go out to you and your family and I wish you a speedy recovery!

~Namaste

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First Steven Greer's Wife is diagnosed with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, now Mr.Freidman is worse for wear...
Ufology is under attack from natural causes as well as the silencers...

Best wishes to both for full, speedy recoverys!!!

Peace Ufology!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
And right after ufo journalist Terry Hansen has just passed.
"..known for his groundbreaking work in the news media's complicity in the ufo cover up"
www.coasttocoastam.com...

I think it's just the passage of time, people getting old and sick and going their natural way.
To everything turn, turn, there is a season to turn,

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: misschareesee2

We wish him well. He has been one of the most forward with the public regarding UFO and government coverups.

Watch now how long it will take some here to say his illness is a conspiracy to "silence him".

Best of health to him.........MS

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Why couldn't the forces of nature take out the freak show trash that is Steven Greer, rather than having a pop at his wife, or for that matter, Stanton Friedman?

I mean, if they take out Mr Greer, then there will be more weigh protein and anabolic steroids to go around, and less people getting locked into auditoria. Everyone wins!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
very relieved to hear he has pulled through this. I don't think we are ready to lose you yet Stanton!! I know I am not.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
He will be fine.

I'm sure he will get an implant from some of his friends.

Cudos for him having kept the show,going for so long at that level.
On the other hand I've also watched him run with proven lies (or hoaxes as we shills call them).
As a true scientist he has been willing to move the goal post when it was prudent, and has become one of the worlds leading experts in speculation. Even to the point where he starts by explaining what a chubacabra looks like and then confirms a dead cat as being a dead chubacabra, even if it didn't even remotely resemble that discription he just gave. That is showmanship at it's best.

I've watched him being confronted with paids shills and I must admit, that he has an astonishing amount of data he can recall in any discussion.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Some Conspiracy Theorists y'all are!

Isn't anyone going to suggest these folks are being "silenced?"

Harte

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I hope he gets well.

This sucks. He's one of the handful real deal legit ufo researchers in the world. I mean come on what do you think of when you see his face?

I heard he going into surgery on C2C last night. Hopefully the doctors and surgeons will fix the ailment and have him heal up.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Best wishes to Mr.Friedman for the return of his health. One of the earliest UFO researchers broke ground for many that followed.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman's research associate and friend, Kathleen Marden reports that he suffered a mild heart attack on Friday last, will undergo more tests within the next few days, and then will probably be allowed to return home.

edit on 30-6-2014 by Ross 54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ross 54

Star for update!

Thanks for that!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Best wishes to Mr. Friedman for a swift recovery; Ufology really deserves her precious few nuts and bolts scientists. Here's to hoping he'll reach octogenarian status.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here's to a speedy recovery for our friend Stan.
I have to say this is pretty surprising, when I was with Stanton in Las Vegas back in late March he looked great.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Best wishes from a guy who recently apologized him in an email for things he had said about Stan earlier, Stanton knows who. Mr Friedman should not put the burden on himself, secrecy coverup should be confessed by others.

new topics

top topics

join