It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Todays Global Warming poll.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well hopefully the new news skews the results...

Global Warming 'Fabricated' by NASA and NOAA

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Done.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamatus

And this is where you are completely wrong. We CAN do something about it. Improve dikes, dams and infra structure. Figure out what to do with areas that provide food and water to people.

Something CAN BE DONE to deal with what is happening. Who gives a crap why it is happening but I promise that it IS happening. Wake up and stop arguing the why of it and start focusing on that how do we deal with it.

Bro, if you think the same aholes that are running this country into the ground--that don't care about the Fukushima leak or worry about building more nuclear power plants near faultlines--give a damn whether you get killed from climate change related disasters, then lol.

These criminals in power don't care how many people die--they WANT to reduce population. They aren't looking for ways to protect humanity. They're looking for ways to benefit themselves.

The entire discussion around "climate change" (how quickly many forget it used to be global warming... until that got disproved... or global cooling back in the 70s... until that got disproved) is about moving money from your pocket into theirs.

If you don't get that, if you can't see through the illusion, then God help you. Because no one else will. No matter how much hard $$$ you throw at these assholes in power, they'll never do a damn thing to save you.
edit on 30-6-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Done.

Are you sure?

I mean you said with your OP that you were done, finished, outta here, etc, etc, etc.

Yet here you keep posting.

As far as Rage Quits go, I'd have to say it was an epic fail.

Maybe instead of getting all worked up, making assumptions (some very bad ones at that), and throwing a fit, you should instead think about what it is that is upsetting you and instead: find a way to calm down.

This is Above Top Secret. Not The Official AGW Forum.

ATS offers a HUGE variety of topics for people to discuss. Why should each and every topic be about Climate Change? Be a pretty boring site if that is all that is ever anyone talks about here, especially when the majority of the threads on it always end up being the same, no mater how they start, which is:

Yes it is.
No it isn't.
Yes it is.
No it isn't.
Yes it is.
No it isn't.
Yes it is.
No it isn't.

Maybe some of that 47% indicated they were not worried about it because it's something that they are not interested in, or maybe it's something that really is not concerning them.

I mean you have to admit, there were a lot of doom and gloom predictions made up to 20 years ago.....and really not a lot of them have come to pass. Mostly the predictions have moved (it will happen within the next 100 years). Way to move the goal posts....we see that a lot on here at ATS.

It also maybe that people simply have more pressing concerns to worry about. I bet anyone from the Ukraine that is on here is not really worried so much about Climate Change as they are about what is going on with their country right now.

So you decided to call everyone who picked that option in the poll and "idiot".....then threatened to leave ATS.....

I'll be the first to show you the door, if all you can do is insult people that you've made a HUGE assumption about on here. Why would I want to read anything else you've got to say after that?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Mamatus

CLIMATE CHANGE IS HAPPENING AND I DON'T CARE WHY!

And, I don't care why you care.

Climate change is 100% natural and "MAN" has nothing to do with it.

Nor can "MAN" do anything to change it.

Sounds like you've been suckered into the CO2 carbon credit scams.

Did you lose some money or something?

And this is where you are completely wrong. We CAN do something about it. Improve dikes, dams and infra structure. Figure out what to do with areas that provide food and water to people.

Something CAN BE DONE to deal with what is happening. Who gives a crap why it is happening but I promise that it IS happening. Wake up and stop arguing the why of it and start focusing on that how do we deal with it.

Sniff
sniff. Bye bye.

Maybe if we build more things that are unnatural we can speed up the natural process.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

So your bailing out and letting the rest of us convince others that disrespecting our Ec0-system is all right?

Hmmm. I'm not going anywhere, I will keep trying to persuade others to help to take better care of mother earth.

I don't support adding taxes to take care of this though. Now disaster relief insurance payment increases in areas that are more at risk of large disasters, that is different. If you live by the ocean or in an area that is prone to tornadoes or flooding, you should have higher rates.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I however, will no longer provide any content to this site. The best you will get is an occassional response to something.

Funny guy .... 'occasionally responding to something' ... that IS providing content to the site. And considering that you insulted half the membership and called us all idiots ... I doubt that many will notice or care either way. As a 'rant/leave' ... this one fails. Whatever dude.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm one of the 47%.

You seem to be worried enough for the both of us.

I am more worried about the fanatics such as yourself doing something ignorant like, making ignorant laws, making us pay more taxes while the wealthy do not, go on some kind of rampage claiming they are doing it "for the good of the earth", killing the economy in the name of "green", and so on.

So please if you will offer a non polluting vehicle that I can afford I will purchase it. If you can get China and India to get on board with the green movement that would be great.
Can I ask you what you have done lately to make our planet "more safe"? I do what I can but my hands are kind of tied because I work and I have to provide for my family.

I thank you for your concern though. Maybe try planting a tree, garden or something. My garden is doing great. It is sucking up alot of CO2.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18092769]Mamatus[/post

OORROO TATA
I THINK THE BLOKE HAS SPAT THE DUMMY,
GONE TROPPO
ENDED UP 3 PLANKS SHORT OF A JETTY
FOUR MEMBERS SHORT OF A BOARD
GONE BERCO
CRACKED A WOBBLY
IS AS MAD AS A CUT SNAKE ER = UPSET
AND BUGGERED OFF
I HAVE SOME CHILLING AS WE SPEAK SO
:
edit on 30-6-2014 by pronto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

How the heck is a Dam or Dike going to effect the climate ? That's whats wrong with the whole premise of the Global Cabal that defines Climate Change...they define it in so many different manners. If we do go to change a Dam or build a Dike, half the same people hollering The Sky Is Falling will scream bloody murder about the effects a Dam or Dike would have on the environment and it still has no effect on the climate.

The climate changes on a daily basis...its cold then hot...warm then cool....rains then its sunny....cloudy then....you get the idea....well maybe you dont since you have bought into the idea that its going to cost us money to change the climate or that we will have an effect at all.

The facts are that yes there are changes...changes that are natural...and have taken place many times before and will change again...don't wanna see you leave...but then again someone who claims that 47% of US are idiots...then don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya !

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its fake.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You might want to change your mood from "ready for war" to running for the hills.

If you want to get your message out don't run away.

<< 1   >>

join