It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Israeli Teens Found Dead near Hebron

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Some seriously scary sounding media leaks from both sides.Some at Israel emergency meeting calling for the complete destruction of Hamas,etc.This could get very out of control fast and tensions seem real high.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Lol constant rocket attacks, there is no proof anywhere of these daily rocket attacks, or the tens of thousands rocket attacks lol

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Food for Thought......

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

ETA
DO NOT reply to this post.
edit on Mon Jun 30 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by g146541 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

What I find more interesting is that you took exception to TotheTenths post, even tho it wasnt directed at any one side......

If people cant have a debate about this issue with out throwing around hate speech, then it has indeed ceased to be a debate and has become vitriolic slug fest......

This situation there is not an easy one to parse out.........

However the "Well they did it first" card isnt valid either ........

People say what they want about Israel but I do not see Israeli kids shows advocating killing people in palestine, or sending their children strapped with bombs into palestine to blow up civilian targets......

I also dont see the Mothers of Israeli men professing to be proud if their children had a hand in kidnapping and murdering palestenian children........

i dont see how people who support Palestinian can gloss over these issues and pass them off so easily as justifiable......

Thats never justifiable.......just like Israeli bombs killing innocent people isnt justifiable.......

If people want a level playing field and to make headway, they need to stop making excuses for both......

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Some bad men are killing babies in the Middle East/

Add your team here:

Results go here:

The wining team for most dead babies is .... Captain Bibi's team

Surprise !

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just saw this

PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed
BREAKING NEWS: Israel bombing Gaza with armed boats, F-16's and Apache helicopters following deadly discovery of three boys.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Just saw this

PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed
BREAKING NEWS: Israel bombing Gaza with armed boats, F-16's and Apache helicopters following deadly discovery of three boys.

The eyes of the demon...........!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Lol constant rocket attacks, there is no proof anywhere of these daily rocket attacks, or the tens of thousands rocket attacks lol

Really? lol? Quite easy for you to be so flippant from the relative safety of North America...

I live a few kilometers from Gaza. I've seen the rockets launched from Gaza and being intercepted by Iron Dome. And I've seen the craters from the rockets landing in the cities before Iron Dome was in use... They are quite real.

There is so much ignorance regarding Israel in this thread as is often the case here at ATS. I'm not going to waste my time trying to counter everything said as it becomes exhausting. To those of you that are anti-Israel yet have never stepped foot into Israel, let alone lived there, you really can't get the whole picture from the news, internet, forums, etc - And does anyone here even bother with the MSM anymore? As a non-Israeli (American living here for work), I occasionally tune in to the major news networks when things flare up here to see how it is reported in the US and around the world, and it is always the same - either very one sided against Israel or just a very small part is reported and so much is left out... You will not get an accurate picture from the MSM, period.

Now, I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't blindly support everything Israel does and I know they have done things wrong. But there really is no easy solution and if they didn't respond to the rocket attacks, suicide bombings, stabbings, kidnappings, etc, the public would be in an uproar and force the politicians out of power. In all actuality, Israel has shown tremendous restraint over the years in dealing with the situation.

And an update for you all from the front - it's a little after 2am here and over the last half hour or so I've heard booming off in the distance and helicopters flying around. Sounds like Gaza rocket launch sites are being hit, which is pretty normal after they launch rockets which they just did around 1am, as well as 16 rockets in the morning....

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Just saw this

PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed

And the part that was left out (as usual) is that Gaza was launching rockets into Israel first and the Israelis responded by hitting the launch sites as they always do, business as usual, and not because of the murdered boys... But the truth isn't as sensational, so it gets bent a little bit.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe
And the part that was left out (as usual) is that Gaza was launching rockets into Israel first and the Israelis responded by hitting the launch sites as they always do, business as usual, and not because of the murdered boys... But the truth isn't as sensational, so it gets bent a little bit.

Just to be clear, I didn't leave anything out I just posted from a news aggregate that usually has good info.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Well on this one thing I do agree about you.

i dont see

When military service is compulsory, Mommies do not have to teach their children how to.
The state does that fine themselves, and as another poster said...
Originally posted by cody599

Although there was only the option to live or die on the murder front. It's for me to live with and I do so with clear conscience.

Killing made easy as 123!
After indoctrination, it becomes hard to separate human from less than human.
After all they are goyim, not my words.

I guess what I am saying is...If people want a level playing field and to make headway, they need to stop supplying terrorists with cash and weapons.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

So youre condoning "Mommies" and "daddies" sending children in with bombs strapped to them.......

Your basically saying that its ok that these childrens shows advocate the kiling of anyone jewish........

Thats pretty much what you are saying with your snarky, sarcastic reply..........

Again......its cute that you condone their actions while condemning Israelis in uniform......

You can say whatever you want about the Israeli military as combatants......

But the Palestinians are blatantly, ON TELEVISION, THROUGH KIDS SHOWS.........calling for the killing of anyone who is jewish.......

This is ok with you? this is acceptable?

Israelis bombing innocent civilians is a deplorable offense, but this is perfectly ok?

I swear some peoples logic meter is broken
edit on 6/30/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Funny...

I always say if 1 Arab gave 1% of his wealth to the Palestinians they would be in a much better standing.

But we know what happens to boats that try to get to Gaza don't we!
They are boarded and confiscated by israeli terrorists.
No wonder much of the world sends no support, we don't care to supply israeli terrorists.

I seem to remember those boats actually having weapons on them as well. Or was i Imagining that part? ANyway YASSER ARAFATT AND EX PLO MEMBERS have stated in many off mike moments to non palestinians speakers(so they could not understand apparently) THAT THE ENTIRE CONFLICT IS A LIE TO GET BACK LAND LOST BY EGYPT BY USING A DEAD PEOPLES NAME THE PHILISTINES AND CLAIMING HERITAGE WHERE NONE ACTUALLY EXIST. YOU CAN LOOK THIS UP AND VERIFY IT YOURSELVES. (I do not use CAPS as a yelling manuver i use it for emphasis)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Gaza right now:

Hearing that Israel closed Jalazon checkpoints heading towards Ramallah. Also about an hour ago Israelis parachute landed in Bethlehem.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: The_Phantom

Any normal, decent people would condemn those sort of actions

As long as they are not brown people correct?
The israeli terrorists do this sort of thing on a daily basis, yet not many nations step up to the plate to condemn them.
Funny how that works ehh?

Wow, I can't believe you got so many stars for basically calling me a racist by saying "as long as they are not brown people?"

Don't you agree that decent people would condemn kidnapping, no matter what their skin happens to look like?

The issue here that I took up is with the leadership of Hamas, not against "brown people" as you put it. This was a thread about three kids that lost their lives. And the leadership in Hamas gave praise to the kidnappers who did it, that doesn't change no matter how you feel about Israel or what their leadership has also done that is wrong. As there are plenty of threads and opportunities to discuss other issues as well.
edit on 30-6-2014 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am sorry as I did not mean to offend you or accuse you of anything.
It was just the irony of what you said.
Let's just replace the word kidnap with "arrest" with no proof or PC.
Happens all of the time and nobody blinks.
Personally all of the fighting aside, I'd be just peachy keen if the US just stopped sending weapons and cash over to the sandbox all together.
I'd bet there would be peace pretty dern quick.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I am sorry as I did not mean to offend you or accuse you of anything.
It was just the irony of what you said.
Let's just replace the word kidnap with "arrest" with no proof or PC.
Happens all of the time and nobody blinks.
Personally all of the fighting aside, I'd be just peachy keen if the US just stopped sending weapons and cash over to the sandbox all together.
I'd bet there would be peace pretty dern quick.

The difference between kidnapping and arrest is that a government takes somebody that they believe has done something as opposed to some weirdo down the street.

Khalaed Mashaal claimed that the government didn't take the kids, and praised citizens for taking kids against their will. People that are not held by any standards in public view as governments are. That is such a huge difference, I can't even comprehend how anybody can confuse the two things.

And let's be real, you did intend to accuse me of racism, that was clearly the point you were making.
edit on 30-6-2014 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I swear some peoples logic meter is broken

I'd love to see you live in that open air prison in this apartheid state and see how broken your logic meter is ...
Cute logic from a comfortable perspective, but zero validity.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Has anyone got any live feeds of the news over there?

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join