It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Israeli Teens Found Dead near Hebron

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: RoScoLaz

There will be action in Gaza soon I have no doubt, but in response to Israel being hit by 14 rockets from the Gaza area. If your neighbourhood was hit by 14 rockets what would your reaction be ?

Sit back or take action ?

Cody

I would probably look to see which of my countrymen were committing the false flag attack.
The israeli terrorists are famous for this.
Either way, this will get into the mainstream and the world will see more of the extermination of the Palestinians.
The israeli terrorists days of collecting US welfare are coming to an end.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
The point is IMHO

My kids live on a VERY left wing kibbutz, they have Palestinian friends and we used to host their families regularly, as they did us.

I never felt threatened when in Gaza or the West bank as long as I was not in uniform.

Is there hope ?

NO

Because the radicals are too ready to kill and not ready enough to sit, share a meal, watch the kids play and laugh at the things that kids do.

Do any of us actively want to take up arms and kill ?

I doubt it, would we rather share a meal and a discussion ? I hope so.

So do will we kill the radicals ? Then what are we ?

Cody

edit on 30/6/14 by cody599 because: Crap typing

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
MONDAY

10:13 P.M. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas appeals to the US and EU countries to intervene with Israel to stop it from “escalating” its security measures against Palestinians in response to the murder of the three Israeli teenagers, a PA official in Ramallah says.

The official says that Abbas and the PA leadership are “deeply concerned” that Israel will take severe measures that can plunge the entire region into violence and bloodshed.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: daaskapital
it isn't like Israel is totally innocent in regards to these situations, as you claim.

I didn't say Israel was innocent. I'm 'waiting to see' before placing blame. It could be Hamas. It could be 'normal' everyday whackos who killed them (the world is full of them). It could be something else. But I'm not going to start bashing Israel when in fact it's three innocent Israeli youth who died. That smacks of 'blame the victim' to me at this time. If any evidence comes in to support a 'false flag' .. I'll gladly change my position. But as of now .. I'm not seeing it.

Fair enough.

I agree, and i am not blaming Israel for the deaths. I think a false flag claim is more of a stretch than Hamas actually being behind the kidnappings, lol.

Overall, it is a disheartening situation.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The tit for tat has been going on for centuries.

How long has the terrorist israeli state existed?
I was under the impression that they had only been around for decades.

Arabs. Europeans. Christians. Jews. Muslims.

WTF are you speaking of?
Land masses or religions??

This is not jew vs Muslim, it is israeli terrorists vs Palestinians.
Please quit muddying the waters.

edit on 30-6-2014 by g146541 because: bad typocologist

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

a reply to: RoScoLaz

There will be action in Gaza soon I have no doubt, but in response to Israel being hit by 14 rockets from the Gaza area. If your neighbourhood was hit by 14 rockets what would your reaction be ?

Sit back or take action ?

Cody

I would probably look to see which of my countrymen were committing the false flag attack.
The israeli terrorists are famous for this.
Either way, this will get into the mainstream and the world will see more of the extermination of the Palestinians.
The israeli terrorists days of collecting US welfare are coming to an end.

It always amazes me that people use the word terrorist so readily.

You'll notice that I avoid it like the plague ordinarily, one man's terrorist is anther man's freedom fighter. Extermination ? How many opportunities has Israel had to "exterminate" the Palestinians ? Hundreds. How many times have they given them the choice for peace ? Several, it would be easy, yesterdays news, yet they choose not to.

Britain and the USA have done it enough times

Yet that is socially acceptable

Interesting

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The point is IMHO

My kids live on a VERY left wing kibbutz, they have Palestinian friends and we used to host their families regularly, as they did us.

I never felt threatened when in Gaza or the West bank as long as I was not in uniform.

Is there hope ?

NO

Because the radicals are too ready to kill and not ready enough to sit, share a meal, watch the kids play and laugh at the things that kids do.

Cody

Thanks for the reply.

I do apologise if i came off as hostile, as it wasn't my intention to do so.

Unfortunately, i would say that there are radicals on both sides of the fence, and as long as they all remain, there won't be any hope for advancement in terms of peace. It won't happen as long as Israel is continuously occupying the territories, and exerting their power. And it won't happen as long as Palestinian radicals continuously attack Israeli communities. The only way to stop these events, is to stop the powerful individuals of both sides.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The_Phantom

Any normal, decent people would condemn those sort of actions

As long as they are not brown people correct?
The israeli terrorists do this sort of thing on a daily basis, yet not many nations step up to the plate to condemn them.
Funny how that works ehh?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is neither a false flag nor is the entire Hamas leadership responsible. It was a couple of their operatives that were responsible.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Funny...

I always say if 1 Arab gave 1% of his wealth to the Palestinians they would be in a much better standing.

But we know what happens to boats that try to get to Gaza don't we!
They are boarded and confiscated by israeli terrorists.
No wonder much of the world sends no support, we don't care to supply israeli terrorists.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Jeeze, you would think the Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated... I understand 3 people being killed is always tragic, but to think a war could come from this is nuts. Hopefully, cooler minds prevail here and stability can be restored in the area.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Oh yes it is.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ehm 3 kids dead and they talking about wars?? How many palestinian kids have died by israelis snipers, airstrikes and what not??

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

The point is IMHO

Is there hope ?

NO

Cody

Thanks for the reply.

I do apologise if i came off as hostile, as it wasn't my intention to do so.

Unfortunately, i would say that there are radicals on both sides of the fence, and as long as they all remain, there won't be any hope for advancement in terms of peace. It won't happen as long as Israel is continuously occupying the territories, and exerting their power. And it won't happen as long as Palestinian radicals continuously attack Israeli communities. The only way to stop these events, is to stop the powerful individuals of both sides.

No apology necessary daas

The most hated Israelis in Israel are the Hassidic Jews, they just continue to push and expect the protection of the state. Removing them from a settlement was a particular pleasure of mine.

The most hated Jews in Israel are the diaspora, they don't allow the real everyday working man to be understood abroad, to just get on. Provide for the family, integration is the key.

On all sides

Just IMHO

Cody

edit on 30/6/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/6/14 by cody599 because: Crap typing

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I only call it as I see it.
The terrorists in israel have been terrorizing the area since before they were a formed state.
This is a fact!
Or is Lavon a lie?
Sure people have been genocided before, but this is the information age and even terrorists understand the value of the court of public opinion.
Good for the innocents of Palestine that there is an internet ehh?
I have a dream that someday all religions no matter how stupid they all might be will be able to live in peace without worrying about their kids welfare.
Oh wait, it happens all around the world, except on 1 terrorist states borders.
Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
False flag ?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

I have a dream that someday all religions no matter how stupid they all might be will be able to live in peace without worrying about their kids welfare. Oh wait, it happens all around the world, except on 1 terrorist states borders.

It's a mess out there and one that's hard to see any way through without heavy loss of life. The fact is, it happens all over the place and has for centuries. India vs Pakistan? Tibet vs China? Rebublic of Ireland vs Northern Ireland? Sudan? Syria?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As do I

Itsaach Rabin was murdered by a Jew

I remember it well, the announcement cane in the middle of Crocodile Dundee 2

Oh wait, it happens all around the world, except on 1 terrorist states borders.
Coincidence? I think not.

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I only call it as I see it.

That's what I like about your posts

As unpopular as some of your opinions expressed may be, why should we tip-toe around the big fat pink elephant in the room so to speak - the terrorist state of Israel.

Both sides can argue back and forth all they want but the numbers don't lie - actions speak louder than words. Both sides have spilled blood but as you mentioned in another post it's not Jew vs Muslim it is Israel vs Palestine.

Those who try and turn it into a religious debate are usually extremely pro-Israel meanwhile those who could be considered pro-Palestinian usually stick to the facts and ignore the religious divide that they want to distract us with.

I won't lie, the first thing I thought when these kids went missing was some type of deception in the way of a false flag as Israel is factually known for doing this, they even brag about it at times - Mossad's motto for instance.

Whether this was real or a false flag, all the players in the region will use this to forward their agenda - not just Israel but all sides. Sadly media-coverage won't be fair and Israel will come out looking like angels while people will say that those Palestinian babies that were torn limb from limb deserved it and were collateral damage of war but if we were to say this about the three Israeli teenagers we will be deemed ant-semitic or something of that nature.

As FF said, I certainly agree that Bibi will use this to his advantage as he is always looking for reasons to tighten his Apartheid grip on the West Bank and Gaza - and he will now have justification in the public eye to bomb the # out of Gaza and I predict some new settlements to be announced within the next week in addition to the many thousands that they just announced recently.

As another member mentioned as well, I also hope cooler heads prevail and the region regains some stability but I highly doubt this will be the case.

I hate to sound negative but I don't think there will ever be peace in the region as long as Israel exists in its current state regardless of which side of the fence we stand.
edit on 6/30/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Detained 566 Palestinians
Raided over 2100 buildings
Approved over 100 indefinite detention orders of Palestinians
Killed 8 Palestinians.

What I'm wondering is were these teens alive until all of this happened???
Especially the bold part!!!

Peace Daas!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join