It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Israeli Teens Found Dead near Hebron

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This first reaction from Bibi

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said the incident is a consequence of "the partnership" between Hamas and the Fatah movement of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

Interesting statement but I'm not so sure nor am I convinced Hamas were involved , perhaps a splinter Palestinian group or the other option.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

The tit for tat has been going on for centuries. I think the guilty parties are sufficiently covered by all the blood that's been shed. Fairly certain no one really knows who started it. But, hey, let's make a list of those who continue the insanity...that'll be fun, won't it?

Arabs. Europeans. Christians. Jews. Muslims. ...and other groups who feel left out. The list is just about as endless as the time it's been happening. Killing. More killing. ...and just for fun, more killing.

So... Instead of trying to blame some one group, how about we blame all the stupid people who insist on living a life of hate.

Some kids just paid for that generational hate. Some one is shooting rockets at kids of a member of ATS.

But hey, lets just continue the blame game.

Blame the Israelis. Blame the Arabs. Blame who the hell ever.

I swear to God, it's like living in a global sized Kindergarten. He pushed me first. Naaa-ahhh... Did, too... Did not...

Only, most unfortunately, there aren't any teachers to break it up. ...and the children are wielding bombs and guns.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Remember when Khalaed Mashaal, the Hamas political bureau chief said, "If indeed there was a capture, those who did it must be saluted," and also said, "blessed be the kidnappers"

Any normal, decent people would condemn those sort of actions, work hard to get those kids back, and do everything possible to keep it from happening again. But leadership of Hamas blessed it, calling the kids "soldier settlers," those are the kind of sick people that are leading Hamas. People that believe seeking out children to be targeted for kidnapping and murder is an acceptable tactic of warfare against "soldier settlers."

I feel so bad for the ordinary people in both Palestine and Israel that have to deal with all the garbage around them.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Israel and Jews in general are very inclusive people. Many are racist and believe they are above everyone else. This has lead to them being very intolerant as a whole. They insight violence by these actions. They are reaping what they have sowed to some degree.

Fences,checkpoints,restrictions,curfews,murder,imprisonment. What did they think would happen. I used to be one of the biggest supporters on ATS......No longer. They need to change the way they look at none Jews before I will support them again.

I couldn't agree with you more, I don't support the Israeli regime either, I think Netanyhu is psychotic. But I do support the average Israeli in the street. None of actively wanted to go and do army service, much less the reserve duty. But the alternative was prison.

If I supported the regime I would still live there, I was part of those checkpoints,restrictions,curfews,murder,imprisonment.

Although there was only the option to live or die on the murder front. It's for me to live with and I do so with clear conscience.

Thank you for your candid reply

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I am sorry to hear that you have seen such terrible things. Common ground can be tricky when religion is involved and that is what this really boils down to.

I believe it will end up in an all out fight and I also believe Israel will win this fight. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live like this.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Is it ok ? No of course it's not. But it's the logical effect that apartheid has on the Palestinians. Remember, they live in an open air jail, literally. I think they've had enough of the Zionist brutal system. Just a hunch ...

May I ask what your kids are doing there ?

Please see my previous post samasamm

My kids live their mother, my ex wife on a kibbutz in Southern Israel. It was a far better life for them on the kibbutz with the support network than I could have provided as a single parent in England at the time, so we decided it was better for them as Jews, (I'm not Jewish) to live in the Jewish state and thrive rather than come to England with me and struggle.

It turned out to be a very wise choice.........................................eventually.

Cody

link   
a reply to: The_Phantom

calling the kids "soldier settlers,"

Perhaps they were.

home to approximately 250,000 Palestinians, and between 500 and 850 Jewish settlers concentrated in Otniel settlement and around the old quarter
en.wikipedia.org...

link   
All out war is about to incur. Hamas is OVER. Cabinet meeting right now.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
These quotes coming in on live updates,

Deputy Minister Tzipi Hotovely (Likud): "The despicable kidnapping and murder of the students cannot go by in silence, and the those responsible in Gaza must pay the price. The government of Israel must declare a war to the death on Hamas, which is responsible for the murders, and return to the policy of assassination."

President Shimon Peres releases a press release saying "The entire nation is lowering its head with unbearable sorrow this evening. Over the past 18 days the nation prayed as one for the fate of our wonderful teens would be that they are found alive and well. Now, that the bitter news came in the entire Israeli nation morns the premature death of our finest youth…Alongside the deep sorrow, we will remain resolute to punish the atrocious terrorists. Are war against terrorism will only intensify and will not waver so that this murderous terror will not dare rear its head."

www.haaretz.com...
edit on 222014-06-30T13:35:22-05:00Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:35:22 -05002014177 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

But the "rockets" never hit any neighbourhoods.... do they!

Oh as long as the rockets land in your back garden and nobody gets hurts it's OK then ?

Good luck with that line of thinking

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scrog77

Has Israel even provided any evidence suggesting that Hamas was behind the kidnapping and murders of the Israeli teenagers?

I do not like the sound of war, but to be honest, it is a long time coming. It will not be pretty, and i do feel for the innocent on both sides of the fence.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
While your kids are under bombing in Israel you're here on ATS.
Okay, sounds legit to me

If you check my posting history you'll see I am legit.

You don't last 9 years on ATS by lying my friend. We are in regular phone contact.

As much as don't like my integrity being called into question, I understand your view point, I believe there are enough members on ATS that know me personally that would back me up.

Check my friends list in my profile if like and feel free to ask any one of them.

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

I am sorry to hear that you have seen such terrible things. Common ground can be tricky when religion is involved and that is what this really boils down to.

I believe it will end up in an all out fight and I also believe Israel will win this fight. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live like this.

Unfortunately there is no common ground.

And please don't feel sorry for me, it a concious decision that I made as a younger man, but thank you for saying so.

I always say if 1 Arab gave 1% of his wealth to the Palestinians they would be in a much better standing. The problem is that NOBODY wants the Palestinians, when Israel pulled out of the Sinai they tried to give Gaza back as well, and at the same time the west bank to Jordan.

Surprise neither state wanted them

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
This stinks of a false flag.

... because Hamas is soooo peaceful, they'd never do anything like this. /sarcasm.

originally posted by: samsamm9
3 Israeli teens = ~ 300 Palestinians

I'm sure Bibi will attempt to over retaliate. He'lltry to take advantage of the tragedy.

TWO COMMENTS -

1 - It is entirely possible that the three died because of something other than Israeli/Palestinian issues. There are other bad guys out there too.

2 - It's interesting that there are three dead Israelis and immediately some folks are pounding on Israel like it is them who are in the wrong ... and it's done nothing except have three of it's own youth innocently die . No matter what, israel is the bad guy, even when Israelis are the victim. How interesting.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Hope they're safe.

...and I continue to hope that some day, some form of sanity will break out in the ME. ...and not just in Palestine.

Tell me, is the silence of the grave sanity?

Thanks seagull

I have as much, if not more chance of being hit by a distracted driver on my bike tomorrow than my kids happening into the direct path of a rocket.

They worry about me riding more than I worry about them being hit

Kind of ironic huh LOL

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'm sure Bibi will attempt to over retaliate. He'lltry to take advantage of the tragedy.

Agreed.

TWO COMMENTS -

1 - It is entirely possible that the three died because of something other than Israeli/Palestinian issues. There are other bad guys out there too.

I agree that it could be possible.

2 - It's interesting that there are three dead Israelis and immediately some folks are pounding on Israel like it is them who are in the wrong ... and it's done nothing except have three of it's own youth innocently die . No matter what, israel is the bad guy, even when Israelis are the victim. How interesting.

Yes, three Israelis were kidnapped and murdered, but it isn't like Israel is totally innocent in regards to these situations, as you claim.

As of the disappearances, Israel has:

Detained 566 Palestinians
Raided over 2100 buildings
Approved over 100 indefinite detention orders of Palestinians
Killed 8 Palestinians.

stream.aljazeera.com...

While i lament the death of the three Israeli teens, and hope that the individuals responsible are brought to justice, i don't agree with Israel in that it has left a path of death and destruction in wake of the searches. I do admire their staunch support in protecting their citizens, but i think operations such as these don't do much to help the situations at hand.

I hope peace comes to the area soon, but it looks unlikely.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Here is a comment from an article discussing this news that IMO explains it quite well.

Horrid news, but consider it in perspective. According to the Jewish organization 'Remember These Children' 129 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians since September 2000. Is that enough to rile law-abiding peoples around the world? If 'yes,' also consider that in that same time period, 1523 Palestinian children were killed by Israelis. For almost 70 years these two peoples have gone back and forth blaming each other... constantly trying to get even for the last atrocity committed by the other side. One side has consistently killed and maimed more, but they have managed to keep their actions out of our news, while filling us with stories of the other side.

www.ctvnews.ca...

I'm surprised that CTV even approved this comment through its moderation as they are extremely pro-Israel and they usually never ever allow any comments that paint Israel in a negative light, even if the comment explains both sides of the coin without bias.

ETA:

I just checked and the article comment which I quoted has been removed.

Typical CTV...

I see a comment mentioning Israel's past use of cluster bombs...that one should disappear soon too.
edit on 6/30/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hi Flyers *waves*

As always the voice of reason, I'd be the first to admit that Israel has provided NO proof that Hamas was involved, and for them to deny such a golden opportunity whilst launching rockets would be to say the least remiss.

It's not their M.O.

I'm guessing three stupid Israeli's full of bravado as they are at that age met their match. Especially around that area

A waste of life

Cody *sigh*

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
it isn't like Israel is totally innocent in regards to these situations, as you claim.

I didn't say Israel was innocent. I'm 'waiting to see' before placing blame. It could be Hamas. It could be 'normal' everyday whackos who killed them (the world is full of them). It could be something else. But I'm not going to start bashing Israel when in fact it's three innocent Israeli youth who died. That smacks of 'blame the victim' to me at this time. If any evidence comes in to support a 'false flag' .. I'll gladly change my position. But as of now .. I'm not seeing it.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
I'm guessing three stupid Israeli's full of bravado as they are at that age met their match.

That EASILY could be the case. Bad blood meeting bad blood. Happens all the time.
Or ... it could be Hamas. Or ... it could be a rogue murderer. Or ..... etc etc
We may never know.

A waste of life

Yes. There is a lot of that going on around the world. It's sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join