It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Israeli Teens Found Dead near Hebron

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I wouldn't be half surprised if it turned out the kids were pounced on by IDF, so they cpuld justify attacking Palestinians. More incentive to push out the muslims for their 'pure Israeli state' lying Zionist Khazars.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: RoScoLaz

There will be action in Gaza soon I have no doubt, but in response to Israel being hit by 14 rockets from the Gaza area. If your neighbourhood was hit by 14 rockets what would your reaction be ?

Sit back or take action ?

Cody

But the "rockets" never hit any neighbourhoods.... do they!

They always get fired just when Israel needs an excuse to do something and always have the response ready to launch. Just a coincidence really though.
Their excuses are running out, more of the world is boycotting them, their days are numbered and they know it. I just hope they destroy themselves and leave the rest of us alone, but doubt it.

Try living a life under a brutal occupation, a slave to the whims of a state that and people that view you as subhumans, and see how you like it.

I'd suggest a minor correction:

They always get fired. When Israel needs an excuse to do something it uses that, otherwise it ignores such barrages. Israel has always have the response ready to launch.

Anyway, I'm surprised that no-one mentioned that those boys were students of Talmud school. So were presumably as brainwashed as Palestinians and would perfectly fit in the mindset of the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

a reply to: demus

inhumane treatment Palestinians are facing from Israel is helping the extremists on the Palestinian side...

And herein lies the problem, The Palestinians need to make a stand as a nation, against the extremists, as does Israel

Cody

NOT!

my friend, problem is that Israel is

bombing civilians
, taking the land, destroying villages, building settlements on Palestinian land, that is the problem.

you make it sound like Israel is throwing flowers on Palestinians and offering all the possible rights and protection in the occupied areas.

I'm afraid we must agree to disagree

The Palestinians, are generally reacted to as opposed to hit first, last night 17 rockets launched into Israel.

problem is that Israel is bombing civilians,

Israel is hitting launch sites, to quote from a previous post

What do you propose Israel do? Just tear down the walls and then all the Palestinians will swear off violence? Are you really that naive? How do you seperate those that want to kill Jews from those that don't? A little quiz at the border? "I wan't to kill Jews, true or false: False" "OK, come on in!"
I have no doubt that many in Gaza and the West Bank want peace, but there are more than enough that don't and will not stop the killing... And FYI, currently there are some Palestinians that are allowed to cross into Israel daily to work. Before the suicide bombings there were quite a few that had good paying jobs in Israel.

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."
-Golda Meir

Unfortunately the ones in power in Gaza are not likely to change their ways any time soon.

And don't forget as someone else pointed out earlier, Israel tried to give the West Bank and Gaza to Jordan and Egypt - they didn't want them... Also, you do know Egypt controls the southern border to Gaza right? Where is the outcry toward Egypt for maintaining this "open air prison"? Egypt could very easily abolish this "prison" by opening the southern crossing - ask yourself why don't they?

The truth of the matter is that none of the Arab countries give a damn about the Palestinians, they just like to use them as a tool against Israel. The ones that made it to Jordan are treated like second class citizens there, not allowed a passport, etc.

These types of events show just how much restraint Israel has been using for a very long time... Imagine if a group of rioters were throwing stones at police in the US, what do you bet the cops start shooting? If you attack people with guns, you really shouldn't be surprised if they shoot at you... But in this case the Palestinians are emboldened because they know Israel doesn't want the bad press.

There's a story that I've heard a few different versions of where some Soviet diplomats were kidnapped while in Lebenon in the 1980's and how they dealt with the situation, and how effective their response was at preventing future kidnappings. Here's one version I found:

articles.philly.com...

In another version I heard, the castrated genitals were stuff in the victims mouth, he was shot in the head and the body was returned to the terrorists...

FYI - pretty much most of the southern half of the country is within range of missiles possessed by Hamas... Granted, the bigger ones smuggled in from Iran have not been used lately, but even the smaller one made in Gaza are nothing to sneeze at - 5 - 20 kg of explosives will ruin your day if it is close enough.

Would you prefer that Israel not use precise weapons and just carpet bomb the general area? Since I'm under attack is it then ok for me to randomly launch rockets back at Gaza? Maybe Israel should just hand out rockets to the people that live close to Gaza so they can return fire - just as accurately...

When rockets are launched, those launch sites are hit. If the IDF didn't respond to these attacks the politicians would be lynched by the public. In fact, few years back Israel didn't directly respond to each attack for a while and there was a huge public outcry.

I hear a lot of hate directed toward Israel, but no but nobody has given any real solutions. I bet if missiles were landing in your neighborhood, people would feel a little differently about things and not blithely brush off the "poorly self made" rockets, or fireworks as some have called them.

You'd do well to do research.

That is all from one member that has

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow1024

They always get fired. When Israel needs an excuse to do something it uses that, otherwise it ignores such barrages. I

And how many launches against you do you need against your family/ country before you step up ?

If 1 missile hit your neighbourhood last night what would you do ? 17 hit my kids place

Cody

edit on 1/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Shadow1024

They always get fired. When Israel needs an excuse to do something it uses that, otherwise it ignores such barrages. I

And how many launches against you do you need against your family/ country before you step up ?

If 1 missile hit your neighbourhood last night what would you do ? 17 hit my kids place

Cody
End occupation of Western Bank and return it to its rightful owner - Asad? (with discount coupons on material to produce barrel bombs?)

With low effectiveness of such attacks and high political backslash of retaliation? Not so easy, there are no good answers here.

Presumably instead of crazy building settlements surrounded by Arabs, I'd rather make serious threats for a while... and finally use those attacks as an excuse to launch a campaign to turn the place from where they were launched in to a mined no-mans land. Purely defensive of course.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Such a nice group...Hamas...they kill their own like animals.

Israel also announces its attacks and tells the people where they are going and who they are attacking.

Done....

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

What would you have me do ? pull my kids out of school in the middle of their final exams ? Drag them to England when they are at a critical stage of their education ? Take them away from their family and friends against their will ? Cody

If you are truly worried about your child's safety then yes by all means move them to a safer place. Until then don't complain about the Palestinians when the Israelis are living on stolen land.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Israelis are living on stolen land. Text

so then is Islamic Sate of Islam and the Levant,,,also now living on stolen land?

after all they declared themselves a State.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

or do u understand,, offer and acceptence,,as opposed to "stolen"

(post by ThinkYouSpeak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

Israelis are living on stolen land. Text

so then is Islamic Sate of Islam and the Levant,,,also now living on stolen land?

after all they declared themselves a State.

Yes, good logic accepted. At last.
-Israel is on stolen land.
-ISIS is living on stolen land.

I doubt anyone could argue those two points.
Happy we came to an understanding.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

originally posted by: opethPA
Just saw this

PzFeed Top News
@PzFeed
BREAKING NEWS: Israel bombing Gaza with armed boats, F-16's and Apache helicopters following deadly discovery of three boys.

And the part that was left out (as usual) is that Gaza was launching rockets into Israel first and the Israelis responded by hitting the launch sites as they always do, business as usual, and not because of the murdered boys... But the truth isn't as sensational, so it gets bent a little bit.

I know MANY people who travel to Israel, i may go there soon myself.

Please tell us, how is the Crime Rate there, and why does everyone automatically believe this was not some kind of OTHER violence subjected to these 3 ?

The way I see it, Israeli on Israeli violence is as bad as anywhere on the earth, but of course this could not be something other than HAMAS.

Not alot of free-thinkers or questioners there huh, well I am coming soon !!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

you can post different account, theories and points of view all day if you want but you cannot change the facts.

and the facts tell us that Palestinian casualties including civilians, damage to infrastructure and imprisonment rate of Palestinians are way higher than any Israeli casualties and losses.

so how is Israel a victim here?

see, even if you google "Israeli civilians" you will get maybe half of the results to be dead Palestinians, including kids:

www.google.com... 3970.17.14.0.1.1.1.271.2140.0j3j7.10.0....0...1ac.1.48.img..7.10.1930.QkFfzZ4ASP8&gws_rd=ssl

(watch out - some gruesome images)

you want to google "Palestinian civilians"?

www.google.com... 3970.17.14.0.1.1.1.271.2140.0j3j7.10.0....0...1ac.1.48.img..7.10.1930.QkFfzZ4ASP8&gws_rd=ssl#q=palestinian+civilians&tbm=isch

now you can claim it is Palestinians who did it all to themselves...
Israeli citizens and soldiers are being targeted, nobody is denying that but you should look at numbers.

seeing this map, I too wonder how dare those pesky Palestinians react!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: yuppa

so you are actually claiming that "the land" doesn't belong to the Palestinians because they are "not from there" but it belongs to Jews who were in large part settled there from all over the world?

OOps my bad i was using the MODERN TERMS and not the anchient ones
Anyway the JUDEANS and ANCHIENT ISRAELIS (both hebrews btw back then) existed in the area known later as PALESTINIA(renamed by a CEASAR btw) eventually anchient israel was taken over by i think the byzantines and all that was left was judea.(notice i didnt say palestine) Anyway the romans came in later and took over the entire region for a time. ALL who were living there were called "palestinians" as a insult to everyone there for rebellions.

Later on th e Romans were ran out of town taking a good portion of the Hebrews as slaves to europe where the modern jews evolved from. The caananites stopped being a peole way before the modern day btw so oop there goes one group the palis claim as relatives. The philistines as well are just the inspiration Arafatt and the PLO used to give their claims legitimacy(the AIR of it not ACTUAL legitimacy and knew it would fly because almost all the UN is made up of NON WESTERN members then)
edit on 14upppm by yuppa because: clarification purposes

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm going to copy a post I made in the other thread about this topic with a slight edit. It is recommended that all members wishing to continue discussing this topic read this post before posting any further.

I think something has become unclear for certain members so I'm going to reiterate it once for the benefit of all participants in these middle east threads.

The ownership of ATS does not care which "side" of this conflict you are on as long as you maintain the proper decorum in your discussions on our site. You will respect each other and our terms and conditions and conduct a civil conversation.

There are plenty of hate sites out there where you can make the sort of statements like "neversaynever" did in the other thread when stating "shame hitler had not enough time to finish his job." Or like ThinkYouSpeak did above when stating "fk israel in the butt with a non kosher schlong"

Those accounts are now terminated.

We understand this is a heated issue but if you are going to discuss it on ATS you will do so civilly.

We hope not to have any further bannings as a result of this.

Please return to the topic, this post is not up for discussion or reply.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

you can post different account, theories and points of view all day if you want but you cannot change the facts.

Then I will
The FACT is I have lived there and understand it a lot more than google
The FACT is I've been on the receiving end of the PLO Hamas Hizzbula etc
The FACT is MY kids are under attack
The FACT is Israel was attacked by all it's neighbours on numerous occasions, including the Yom Kippur war and not only survived but kicked some serious butt.
The FACT is Israel tried to give Gaza back to Egypt when they pulled out of the Sinai peninsula and Egypt didn't want it.
The FACT is nobody wants the Palestinians or their attitude
The FACT is there is enough wealth in the Arabic states to solve the problem but nobody cares
The FACT is Israel could wipe Gaza off the face of the world if it chose to do so
The FACT is it chooses not to do so

The FACT is all the rhetoric on ATS won't change a thing

The FACT is unless the Palestinians actively strive for peace ( they damn near did with Arafat) they will suffer the consequences of their actions.

The FACT is I need more coffee this time in the morning

Cody

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

thank you for your reply.

now you can reply to other part of my post that has to do with thousands upon thousand of dead Palestinian civilians and Israeli encroaching into the Palestinian land.

Israel’s violations of international law As recalled by the Tribunal during its previous sessions, various well-documented acts committed by Israel constitute violations of several basic rules of international law to be found in international customary law, treaties, resolutions of the political organs of the UN, and the Advisory Opinion on the Legal Consequences of the Construction of a Wall in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (ICJ decision on the Wall – A/ES-10/273).

• Violation of the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination as codified in Res. 1514 (XV) and 2625 (XXV), and recognized by the ICJ in its decision on the Wall.

• Violation of customary law, human rights norms (A/RES/194/III, § 11 and customary IHL as codified by the ICRC in 2005, Rule 132, International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Art. 12(2)) by prohibiting the return of Palestinian refugees to their homes.

• Violation of the Security Council (UNSC) Resolutions requiring Israel to withdraw from the Occupied Territory (87 resolutions to this day) and the UN Charter which obliges the Member States to “carry out the decisions of the Security Council” (Art. 25).

• Violation of “[…] the principle of the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war” (UNSC Res. 242), as well as the Security Council Resolutions condemning the annexation of Jerusalem.3

• Violation of the Palestinian people’s right to their natural resources and wealth through the Israeli use of Palestinian agricultural land, the exploitation of Palestinian water reserves and preventing Palestinian access to more than 10% of their safe drinking water reserves (A/RES/64/292).

• Violation of international humanitarian law prohibiting:

• the establishment of Israeli settlements (4th 1949 Geneva Convention (GC), Art. 49 and 147), the expulsions of Palestinians from their territory (id.);

• the demolitions and expropriations of Arab houses and lands situated in the occupied country (1907 Hague Regulations, Art. 46 and 55);

• mistreatment, torture and prolonged administrative detention of Palestinians in Israeli prisons (4th GC, Art. 3, 32 and 78);

• non-compliance with the right of return of Palestinian refugees to their homes (A/RES/194/III, § 11 and customary IHL as codified by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in 2005, Rule 132);

• military attacks against civilians, indiscriminate and disproportionate attacks against Gaza and Palestinian refugees camps (customary international humanitarian law, ICRC Compendium Rules 1 and 14);

• collective punishment of the Palestinian population of Gaza, where the World Health Organization reports that life will not be sustainable by the year 2020 (Art. 33, GC);

• the terms articulated by the 2004 ICJ decision on the Wall.

• Violation of fundamental rights and freedoms such as freedom of movement, freedom of religion, right to work, to health, to education because of the Israeli Wall and check-points in the Occupied Territory which prevent Palestinian free access to their work place, school, health services and religious places (1966 Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, Art. 12 and 18; id. on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, Art. 6, 12, 13).

• Violation of the prohibition of discrimination based on national origin through Israeli policies and practices akin to Apartheid (2011 Cape Town findings of this Tribunal), which have denied Palestinians a functioning nationality both within Israel proper as well as the Occupied Territory and beyond. Among these violations of international law, several of them are criminally sanctioned: war crimes,4 crimes against humanity,5 and the crime of Apartheid.6 Because of their systematic, numerous, flagrant and, sometimes, criminal character, these violations are of a particularly high gravity.

unispal.un.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this Demus! It is good to know they have it on record! They may be doing nothing to stop it, but nice job UN for at the very least acknowledging that it is happening!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Demus I can't defend Israel anymore than I can defend the numerous suicide bombers, I've had a gut full of picking up bits of kids from both sides my friend.
I honestly believe that peace lies within the grasp of the Palestinians

BUT they have to embrace the concept

You're average Israeli doesn't want war. The same as your average Palestinian
All any of them want to do is go to work and provide a safe home
for their families.

I don't want my daughter to join the army next month but it will happen, I don't want my son to join in 2 years but he will

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Damn phone

I break my heart for the loss of life my friend

Let's hope the next generation do a better job than ud

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join