It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Israeli Teens Found Dead near Hebron

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
News just breaking that the three missing Israeli Teens have been Found Dead near Hebron , their bodies were found in a pit.

Their bodies were found in a pit, an Israeli military spokesman said. Israel had accused Hamas of abducting the three teens, which the Palestinian militant group repeatedly denied. Their bodies were found near the village of Halhul, close to Hebron, the military spokesman said. Israeli media reported clashes between Israeli security forces and Palestinians in the area on Monday evening
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 30-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This will kick off big time over there now, and it appears the military have blocked off the north entrance to Halhul, a Palestinian city next to Hebron.
edit on 532014-06-30T12:55:53-05:00Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:55:53 -050020141277 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This should give Israel the god giving rights to retaliate.
3 Israeli teens = ~ 300 Palestinians

Are my calculation ok ? Any Zionist please ?

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This stinks of a false flag. Anybody with 2 braincells knows they were not kidnapped. Israel is looking for a fight.......They are always looking for a fight. I used to defend and support them.....Not anymore.

They are inclusive radicals that insight war and violence around the world. They are allies with no one. They play the victim card for everything. The only people Jews care about is Jews.
edit on 30-6-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

My kids live in Israel, they are currently under rocket attack in the south, as we speak.

But that's OK is it ? Just because the msm aren't reporting it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

LINKY

Just a thought

Cody

ETA: Link
edit on 30/6/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

This stinks of a false flag. Anybody with 2 braincells knows they were not kidnapped. Israel is looking for a fight.......They are always looking for a fight.

See my post above, it's not Israel spoiling for a fight.

Cody

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599 it's not Israel spoiling for a fight.

Cody

i rather think it is. and always has been.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have friends in Tel Aviv. Yesterday they were attacked too.
Nothing on the news.
edit on 30-6-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz

There will be action in Gaza soon I have no doubt, but in response to Israel being hit by 14 rockets from the Gaza area. If your neighbourhood was hit by 14 rockets what would your reaction be ?

Sit back or take action ?

Cody

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Israel threatened Nixon with launching 13 bombers stuffed with nukes if Nixon refused to send them military and financial aid back in the 60's.

If they were willing to start a nuclear armageddon to get what they wanted, slaughtering 3 innocent teenagers isn't going to cause them any problems whatsoever.

They murdered them, buried them and them found them again and cue the crocodile tears and gnashing of teeth...instant excuse to crush the locals yet again.

Quite surprised they didn't murder an entire school bus load of kids tbh....perhaps the old guard is looking at their clocks and are worried how murdering so many innocents would go down in the hereafter.
edit on 30-6-2014 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

My kids live in Israel, they are currently under rocket attack in the south, as we speak.

But that's OK is it ? Just because the msm aren't reporting it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

LINKY

Just a thought

Cody

ETA: Link

Is it ok ? No of course it's not. But it's the logical effect that apartheid has on the Palestinians. Remember, they live in an open air jail, literally. I think they've had enough of the Zionist brutal system. Just a hunch ...

May I ask what your kids are doing there ?

edit on 30-6-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
While your kids are under bombing in Israel you're here on ATS.
Okay, sounds legit to me

link   
The Israeli security cabinet is meeting in emergency session now.This is obviously going to escalate with more death as in the past and yet again the cycle of violence continues on both sides.Tragedy following tragedy.

+10 more 
link   

Just a thought

Cody

I am sorry to hear about your kids being under attack. This is personal for you and I do not want to offend so take what I am about to say with a grain of sand........Please.

Israel and Jews in general are very inclusive people. Many are racist and believe they are above everyone else. This has lead to them being very intolerant as a whole. They insight violence by these actions. They are reaping what they have sowed to some degree.

Fences,checkpoints,restrictions,curfews,murder,imprisonment. What did they think would happen. I used to be one of the biggest supporters on ATS......No longer. They need to change the way they look at none Jews before I will support them again.

Also it is kinda freaking me out the amount of stars you just received in the last minute................Makes you wonder
edit on 30-6-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hope they're safe.

...and I continue to hope that some day, some form of sanity will break out in the ME. ...and not just in Palestine.

Tell me, is the silence of the grave sanity?

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

This should give Israel the god giving rights to retaliate.
3 Israeli teens = ~ 300 Palestinians

300? No, that's when 3 Israeli pets get killed by Pringle tubes fired with gun powder.

3 Israelis killed = 3000 Palestinians sounds more like a proper zionist retaliation.
edit on 30-6-2014 by forklift because: typo

+6 more 
link   

Yes Yes we are all sure the tit-for-tat started with the Palestinians...of course THEY are the bad guys and the Israelis NEVER do anything wrong...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

There will be action in Gaza soon I have no doubt, but in response to Israel being hit by 14 rockets from the Gaza area. If your neighbourhood was hit by 14 rockets what would your reaction be ?

Cody

But the "rockets" never hit any neighbourhoods.... do they!

They always get fired just when Israel needs an excuse to do something and always have the response ready to launch. Just a coincidence really though.
Their excuses are running out, more of the world is boycotting them, their days are numbered and they know it. I just hope they destroy themselves and leave the rest of us alone, but doubt it.

Try living a life under a brutal occupation, a slave to the whims of a state that and people that view you as subhumans, and see how you like it.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Cody

If you lived in an open air prison, what would you do? Sit back or take action?

If you lived under constant threat of airstrikes and bombardment, what would you do? Sit back or take action?

If you lived under constant fear of a murdering, occupying force, what would you do? Sit back or take action?

The only reason why the Palestinian militants are doing what they're doing, is because they are under constant harassment from the Israeli government, everyday. They don't like their conditions, and i'm sure you wouldn't like them either.

Also, on the front of 'Just because the msm aren't reporting it doesn't mean it isn't happening.' The exact same can be said for Israel's constant kidnapping of Palestinian children. The world has been focusing on the kidnapping of these three children, but Israel has been officially doing the exact same thing to the Palestinians for years. Additionally, the Israelis have detained hundreds of Palestinians, and killed numerous others, all in the search of the missing Israeli teenagers.

I do not condone the act of kidnapping, but you must understand that these things are a two way street.
edit on 30-6-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Cody

I actually agree with you on this part. If my neighborhood was under rocket attack I would feel the same way. Both sides are wrong and both sides are right in my mind.

What you should all do is think about your kids futures and find a way to live together in peace. If you do not do this the future is not very bright for this part of the world.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join