It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Cops take down Cow ! I assume they didn't request a rope ! Idiots with guns !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The short video is of some of our nations finest stopping a Cow with deadly force. Notice none of them knew where to shoot the cow. Notice how many rounds were fired. In particular notice the transparent fear in the manner they handled this terrorist bovine. One of the women who is either video taping or standing next to the camera uses some no, no, words that start with "F" so if easily offended by a few choice words or the inept insanity of these who participated in this hazardous mission don't watch or you can turn you volume down.

Break down of video: several cop cars.. Several police .. Pistols drawn and many shots fired.

Besides the loss of property (the cow and money) I can not believe the stupidly displayed in this video.. No doubt there was a play ground or a family gathering someplace or maybe a serious danger to cars ... The nearest rope was miles away? When I was a kid of less than 12 I could have retrieved the cow with nothing more than a rope; we did it all the time...Whatever. Idiots !

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I am speechless, dumbest cops I have ever seen, should have simply called the farmer.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I don't understand. Why shoot the cow?

Did it point a cell phone they thought was a gun?

It wasn't doing anything.....?!?!?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
WOW, This is just idiotic. Anyone with a brain, knows that one gun shot to the head is sufficient. Why turn on your sirens, did they want to scare the cow into running a bit faster, So many questionable acts.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

America's finest, yeah, right. Is there a "logical" reason why this had to happen? This seems to be completely unreasonable. Shhoting cows must be the only way these cops without testicles get their jollies. Sickening.

I guess they need all that practice shooting, as they couldn't hit the cow for the most part. All those civlian and pet shootings haven't been enough target practice they are now going after cows. I'm sure it was coming straight at them and they surely needed to defend themselves from this unruly critter.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh my!

There has to be some kind of conspiracy in play as to finding the least educated and most paranoid fools to wear badges.

This is outrageous, and frightening.

link   
Disgusting animal abuse.

link   
what an opportunity that cow presented. they got to shoot their little guns. practically free training.

whoop! fun times.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Where the HECK did this happen ???

DISCLOSURE: I Will NOT Watch THIS Video.

( and I worked 5-years slaughter-maintence in a packing house processing 18,000+ head per week )

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

These idiots are supposed to protect and serve...........They are idiot scum bags of the highest order. Really why kill this animal........Why. This looks like it is out in the country not a freeway.

In the past I have supported the police but not any longer something is very wrong across the country. They are out of control........Seriously it is getting scary. They should all be forced to wear 24/7 cameras and microphones. Also they should not be able to use any of the money they collect.

Also they should have to take IQ tests and mental stability tests. I bet many serving now would fail.

edit on 30-6-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
I don't understand. Why shoot the cow?

Did it point a cell phone they thought was a gun?

It wasn't doing anything.....?!?!?

Or the cow had a cell phone that it used to video the cops earlier and it wouldn't give it to them so they could destroy it.

I was sent out to bring the cows back in when they got out at an early age.... they didn't send me out with a gun either. The goal was to get the cows back to the barn... alive.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

It has got to be Texas.

Some of the stupidest LEO can be found there.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Animal abuse is repugnent.Especially in this case.There cannot be any reasonable explanation for destroying this animal.And so ignorantly horrible.Morons with weapons...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No doubt there was a play ground or a family gathering someplace or maybe a serious danger to cars .

The biggest threat in that area was all those bullets flying. The ones from cop guns.... missing a large bovine target.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A lot of videos of cops just shooting people, dogs, elk, cows, WHATEVER just because it's less effort than a non-lethal resolution.

Not to detract from the seriousness of what happened, but I couldn't help but immediately think of Me, Myself and Irene.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

No doubt there was a play ground or a family gathering someplace or maybe a serious danger to cars .

The biggest threat in that area was all those bullets flying. The ones from cop guns.... missing a large bovine target.

I forgot to add sarcasm which IMO is an understatement.. !

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Now now people....This was clearly a terrorist cow, trained for years in the ME then air dropped into this rural setting. Had it not been taken out, it would have stormed into some local church full of god fearing Christians and exploded! As you can see, the plot was foiled by these brave gun carrying men in blue!

edit on 30-6-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

It has got to be Texas.

Some of the stupidest LEO can be found there.

On ATS too !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Where the HECK did this happen ???

This happened in Canada back in 2011.

Gatineau police defend decision to shoot cattle

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

Ah, Quebec ... ( the French side ).

Thank Goodness it wasn't Alberta. Calgary, Alberta has the largest Rodeo in the world.
( i.e. they would know the MUCH better way )

THANK YOU !!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join