It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Savile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LouiseCTaylor
That video is vile. I can't believe she didn't smash his face off there and then. I bloody would.
I don't care if there is a camera / live audience watching, who the hell he is or how much he earns!

Rolf Harris was 'at it' on camera too .....

One of his victims interviewed said "It was on camera and she was totally
taken aback at the gall, astonished and totally 'gobsmacked' ... actually
shocked into silence, that he had the audacity to do it at all - never mind
on camera.

That programme for youngsters "Top of the Pops' was an indulgence for
perverts >>>>

Jimmy Saville
Jonathon King
Garry Glitter
Rolf Harris

There will be more no doubt, now that the flood gates are open !!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Jimmy should never be allowed to rest in peace.

we should dig him up every day...whack his bones...and put him back.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Bit of trivia - apparently Jimmy ran past my mum once whilst training at the local marine camp & said 'hi ladies'
She said he looked as revolting in real life as he did on camera LOL
Of all the famous people you could cross paths with - unlucky !!!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It seems like many of the big TV personalities of my childhood had very dark sides to them (Savile always seemed a bit odd to be honest).

It's easy to forget how different times were back in the late 1970s and 1980s, even into the early 1990s. There were always playground rumours about one or two teachers being a bit dodgy (for want of a better word) in the 70s and 80s. Women often had to bite their lips and prepare for subtle defensive measures from the office groper and be even more prepared in clubs and pubs. It was almost as if there were unwritten rules that almost every one obeyed. Depending on your social standing and gender certain actions had to be tolerated despite being unwelcome. At the highest levels some people were simply untouchable no matter how they acted.

As kids it was difficult to grasp it all. But now we are a little bit older and wiser it's obvious. Jimmy Savile is only a part of this whole sordid tale and there were, and still are, people who are a lot more powerful and a lot wealthier than him who remain in the shadows to this day. There are officials in hospitals, in mental institutions, and in children's homes who allowed Savile (and others) to prey on the weak (and even the dead!) for their own sadistic ends. Others who voiced their concerns simply spoke to deaf ears.

There was, and probably still is, a group of very powerful people in Britain, perhaps even internationally, that are all embroiled in some disgusting, immoral practices. There appears to be far too many people, from priests to politicians who have an unhealthy appetite in abusing the young and the vulnerable. It's been going on for centuries.

This may actually be one of the biggest conspiracies of them all if the real truth ever gets outs. Savile was probably just a cog in the machine, a fixer if you like. Rolf Harris and Stuart Hall being no more than sacrificial lambs to divert attention. We may never get to the real truth as it probably strikes right into the heart of some very influential people.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

This may actually be one of the biggest conspiracies of them all if the real truth ever gets outs. Savile was probably just a cog in the machine, a fixer if you like. Rolf Harris and Stuart Hall being no more than sacrificial lambs to divert attention. We may never get to the real truth as it probably strikes right into the heart of some very influential people.

Absolutely.
There have been many other Savile and Paedo ring threads on here, and I've pretty much said the same in all of them.
This goes to the top and is worldwide and is a huge conspiracy.
edit on 2/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I'll be honest. I don't like this subject it's uncomfortable reading about it and I guess many others get that rather sick feeling about it all and don't want to hear those disgusting details. Maybe it's the reason people have got away with vile practices for so long? We don't want to believe it goes on.

But it's even possible that there has been a massive cover-up going back to the early days of the Christian Church (maybe before that) . Abuse of power and abuse of those who cannot protect themselves has been going on for a long, long time.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Journalist Dan Davies discussing Jimmy today.

Words used -

Needed constant power & control
Hidden depths to his outer personality
Working undercover

All Scorpionic traits, but with this person in its most extreme form.
In the nicest possible way - f*** off scientists who don't believe in astrology!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join