It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian online community revaluates Novelty Theory/ Timewave Zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I am Zagari, one of the leading posters of this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... that the good old Evasius would have wanted to be much more evaluated.

In the years post 2012, I, as a 24 years old living in Italy, contributed to restore the attention and focus on this theory, writing in two blogs
civiltascomparse.wordpress.com... ( with cooperation of a friend ) and teoria-della-novita-ricerca.webnode.it... my personal one. I've also created a new thread of research on here: www.nibiru2012.it... This thread counts 177.000 visits as of now.

I contacted Peter Meyer, developer of timewave software and, gradually we started to exchange opinions and have conversations.
He put a link on the official Timewave website of the thread in Terence Mckenna's Meyer's official forum that I started:
mckennaforum.com... t-10-thread491

He gave me a formula to compare historical events of the present and the past: (( 64*JDN2) - JDN1)/63 --- ( ((64*d2)-d1)/63 ) and he developed a new article www.fractal-timewave.com... that I do not agree fully on apart from the fact that , YES, there is an alternative zero date for the graph, in THE FUTURE. But not in 2018, actually in 2014.

I will explain tonight some parts of my research, restarted about on February 2013 and going on as we speak.

Latest events going down in IRAQ led me to think that the real zero date is in the week between August 9 and August 14 2014.

I had been comparing events on my personal paper notebook for months. I am in contact with a vast community in Italy, that still considers Timewave theory as valuable.

Now I am going to work. Please, keep this thread on. You hardly imagine all the work that is going on now in Italy concerning this subject.

Resonance events in history are occurring, and more clearly than they ever were in the golden days of timewave ( June 16 2009 - October 26 2009 ) and 2010.

We are now merely 41 days away from the reconsidered zero date. I've attracted considerable attention from Peter Meyer, that thinks my work is useful and reliable, though he thinks the real zero date is years away, but this according to his own considerations.

Please, give it another chance.

I do not expect anyway much of a success and even consideration from this community about this theory. I have grown up since the days when I was a teenager posting in Evasius 's thread, and my research is realistically put, with the knowledge that nothing is certain but there are too many points that can be connected and the path is now more clear than ever. Otherwise I would'nt be here.

I will add much more data soon.
edit on 30-6-2014 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Zagari

Mate, one of the problems I have with this kind of stuff is nobody ever says, "shIt, you know what, 2012 has passed, that means we were wrong, because we were just plain wrong. Lets go and do something more useful".

Nothing personal mate but seriously, I think the Italians should maybe concentrate on more important things that actually affect their lives. Politics springs to mind.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
June 1- 30 2013

Events of world war 2 were resonancing. One example is the arrest and prison sentence given to one of our leading politician on June 24 2013, resonancing with July 1943 when Mussolini was arrested.

the coup d'etat of Egypt of 1952 resonates with August 14 2013, when a massacre occurred in Egypt.

As we all should know, the Cold war came back with full power , from the culmination of Syrian Crisis last August to March 2014 and the whole Ukraine situation.

Euromaiden in Ukraine can be connected to all the late 60s movements, and protests like Prague Spring and the Ireland Troubles. Also, the 50th anniversary of Kennedy death resonates with the whole 60s period. Last year was very connected to the 60s because of the two remakes of the speeches of Kennedy in Berlin and the Dream Speech.

During February and March 2014 there was a clear connection with the 1980s and Cold War, Ukraine being in place of Germany, playing its role in 1980's history.

The Referendum in Ukraine, March 16, recalls to the mind the events between Nov 9 1989 and October 3 1990 in Germany.

The Usa ranch turbolent situation that developed in April resonates with Ruby Ridge and Waco in 1992 and 1993.

And look at Isla Vista shooting, May 23 2014. The perpretator was the son of a man involved in the hollywood community, probably a producer, exactly like the man who killed people with his car on February 23 2001. This occurred also, in the same area, Isla Vista.

There is now another crisis in Argentina, that is compared to the one of late 2001- early 2002.

The whole Iraq and ISIS situation recalls --- without chance of a mistake --- the Iraq war and intervention in 2003, and pretty much all kind of mass media is recalling 2003, since June 5 2'014.

The new Caliphate and the change of name to Islamic State resonates with October 2006 when the beginning of this process was started.

13 October 2006, the establishment of the Dawlat al-ʻIraq al-Islāmīyah, "'Islamic State of Iraq" (ISI) was announced.[52][56] A cabinet was formed and Abu Abdullah al-Rashid al-Baghdadi became ISI's figurehead emir, the real power residing with the Egyptian Abu Ayyub al-Masri.[57] The declaration was met with hostile criticism from not only ISI's jihadist rivals in Iraq, but from leading jihadist ideologues outside the country as well

also, on April 19 2007

On 19 April 2007, the organization announced that it had set up a provisional government termed "the first Islamic administration" of post-invasion Iraq. The "emirate" was stated to be headed by Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and his "cabinet" of ten "ministers

So, as of now we are resonancing with 2007 and soon, in July, we will begin to recall 2008 events.

Tonight I will update further. Thank you to whoever is reading this now.

If you understand Italian read these articles:

teoria-della-novita-ricerca.webnode.it...

teoria-della-novita-ricerca.webnode.it... cia-di-isis-/

teoria-della-novita-ricerca.webnode.it... -agosto/

civiltascomparse.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Mate, one of the problems I have with this kind of stuff is nobody ever says, "shIt, you know what, 2012 has passed, that means we were wrong, because we were just plain wrong. Lets go and do something more useful".

Nothing personal mate but seriously, I think the Italians should maybe concentrate on more important things that actually affect their lives. Politics springs to mind.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

It's not about 2012 anymore. It's about opening the eyes and the mind and tuning again on the historical cycles that more and more clearly come up as evidence of the time spiral going on.

Why surrender when you start to understand how it all works? Why give up when evidence is stronger than ever?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

timewave is an experimental theory, and even though it experienced failure in 2012, it is worthy of a revision in expectations and descriptions. Meyer has signaled that 2012 was a misplaced zero date and in the article " the zero date reconsidered " that I posted earlier he explained everything that was wrong with expecting Eschaton in 2012.
We are more technological equipped now, than in the 1990s to work on this theory.

Attention, though, that my aim is not to revamp the timewave countdown in here, but just to let the international community outside of Italy know that in my country research is still going on, and it is legitimate and worthy of consideration.

The return of 2003 issues ( like the story that Isis found chemical weapons in Iraq ) concerning Iraq is not casual, but the next step to an imminent rievocation of all the most recent issues of the last two decades.

We had our own doubts, but Isis march in Iraq pretty much reassured us that we are, indeed , on the correct path.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The event which seemed to McKenna the most novel event of the mid-20th C. was the use of an atomic bomb to incinerate Hiroshima, which occurred on August 6, 1945. Adding 24,576 days to this gives the date November 18, 2012. Influenced by the fact that the then-current 13-baktun cycle of the Maya Calendar ended in December 2012 (according to the most commonly accepted value for the correlation number, by which the Maya long count is connected to the Western calendars) McKenna adopted 2012-12-22 as the zero date, and around 1991 settled on 2012-12-21.

this reasoning made four assumptions:
The beginning and end of any cycle corresponds to a time of great novelty.
The zero date is likely a date in the early 21st C.
The atomic bombing of Hiroshima is the event of greatest novelty in the mid-20th C.
Despite the zero date that this reasoning leads to, the "end date" of the Maya Calendar is a more likely zero date for the timewave.

None of these assumptions is well-justified Several other events during 1935-1965 are candidates for events of great novely, especially the assassination of John F. Kennedy on 1963-11-22, so #3 is dubious. As for #1, not only is it also dubious, it seems refuted by the timewave itself, because with any zero date, the date 24,576 days before that does not show up as a peak or as a major descent in the timewave (using the Kelley number set, the only number set in existence in the mid-1980s) but on the contrary shows up as the start of an ascent into habit.

Note that the timewave preceding the date 24,576 days prior to the zero date (for any zero date) is a period which (over the course of three months) does not show any major ascent or descent.

Thus the choice of 2012-12-21 as the zero date puts the date of the Hiroshima bombing into a period which does not show any major novelty, contrary to what is implied by a combination of assumptions #1 and #3.

Having shown that the reasoning used by Terence McKenna to arrive at a zero date of 2012-12-21 might all along have been seen as less than convincing, one can now ask if there is any reason to support a more plausible choice of a zero date. the answer is yes, there are several possibilities for a revised zero date The Kelley timewave shows a major descent of the timewave beginning, not 24,576 days prior to the zero date but rather 16,384 days prior. (Note that 16,384 = 2^14.) This is true for any choice of zero date, for example, a zero date of 2018-08-26:

So we could look for an extremely novel event sometime during 1969-1979 and then add 16,384 days to that date to get a zero date sometime in 2014-2024.

When we examine the mathematics of the timewave we find (surprisingly) that any two dates which are major (a.k.a. geometric) resonances of each other imply a particular zero date.

In Section 3 of The Mathematics of Timewave Zero it is shown that for any point on the timewave which is x days prior to the zero date, for which the value of the timewave is v, the value of the timewave at the point 64*x days prior to the zero date is 64*v. Since this is true also of the points in the vicinity of x, the shape of the timewave at the second point is the same as the shape at the first point. The ups and downs of the timewave represent novelty/habit, so the novelty/habit of the two points (and adjacent regions) is the same (just at a different scale). Two such points or regions of the graph are said to be in resonance, and they are major (a.k.a. geometric) resonances of each other, or more exactly first major resonances. (If related via 64*64 instead of simply 64 then they are second major resonances or each other.)

Suppose the units of time on the horizontal axis of the graph are days, and that each day is numbered according to the system of Julian day numbers (JDN), and suppose that the JDN of the zero point is z. Suppose that two events are located on the graph at JDNs d1 and d2 (with d1 < d2). Then the first event is z-d1 days prior to the zero date and the second is z-d2 days prior. Suppose they are first major resonances of each other, then (z-d1) = 64*(z-d2). This implies that z = ((64*d2)-d1)/63. Thus if we can find two events which are first major resonances of each other, then the JDNs of those events will give us a zero date.

As noted above, according to the Timewave Zero theory, events (and regions of the graph) that are major resonances of each other are such that the novelty (or habit) of one is exactly the same as the novelty (or habit of the other), but just at a different scale; and what occurs in time at one point is a reflection of, or analogous to, what occurs at the other. In his talks on the timewave Terence McKenna gave numerous examples historical events or periods in major resonance. See The Battle of Hastings (which occurred in 1066) for a detailed discussion of two events in 2008 which are candidates for being seen as the first major lower resonances of that event.

So (without assuming any particular zero date, since that is what we are trying to determine) we need to find two events that are so alike, or analogous, that they are very likely to be first major resonances of each other. Candidates for this are the assassination of John F. Kennedy (November 22, 1963, in the Gregorian Calendar) and the assassination of Julius Caesar (March 15, 44 BC, in the Julian Calendar), since both of these were politically motivated, were very surprising and had very significant consequences. The JDNs of these two events are d1 = 1,705,426 and d2 = 2,438,356. From the formula above for z we obtain (ignoring the fractional component) z = 2,449,989, which corresponds to September 28, 1995.

Since our revised zero date must be a date in the future (relative to 2012), this will not do, so we must reluctantly conclude that these two assassinations were not in fact first major resonances of each other. The problem remains, then, to find two events which are, and whose dates (JDNs) imply a zero date which is in the future.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's called "Moving the goalposts", OP.

Timewave Zero is junk. Terence McKenna was a deluded doper, whom history has shown to be wrong. Those of us who knew that it was garbage were thankful to see a massive decline in support and postings as we neared December 2012 and TWZ's obvious failure, but it was only a matter of time before people started crawling out of the wreckage, making excuses and moving those goalposts ahead to the "real date".

Give it a rest.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen
It's called "Moving the goalposts", OP.

Timewave Zero is junk. Terence McKenna was a deluded doper, whom history has shown to be wrong. Those of us who knew that it was garbage were thankful to see a massive decline in support and postings as we neared December 2012 and TWZ's obvious failure, but it was only a matter of time before people started crawling out of the wreckage, making excuses and moving those goalposts ahead to the "real date".

Give it a rest.

As written above by me " my aim is not to revamp the timewave countdown in here, but just to let the international community outside of Italy know that in my country research is still going on, and it is legitimate and worthy of consideration. "

So, yeah, we can give a rest to this theory if we desire, it does not mean that time itself and the theory will give a rest to us and itself.
It's a shame that timewave wasn't revamped much before of this time. I tried but the mass has fallen into sleep, much like when timewave was not known to online communities.

Well, let's at least keep this thread active for the next 45 days or so, and we will all see who is right and who is wrong.

Useless to debate as of now, because the old evasius thread posters that are careful of the world news have, I hope, already understood that it will eventually come for real.

I hope, when it happens, that people will understand and recognize that Mckenna called for it and advised us about it for decades, at least as a " postumo " he will be reconsidered as a brilliant man who changed forever our perception of time itself and history, advancing our points of view to a degree that, at least some of us, are now aware of it all.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So let's say that the zero date then is in fact in August of this year, what does that mean? What would happen?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The most logical outcome is time travel invention and usage, since timewave deals with the structure of time itself and at the end of the graph a transition happens, and we shift from space-time to time-space.
It is a point in time that is suddenly connected to every other point in time, in the future.

The other potential outcome is first extraterrestrial contact, because the graph may indicate that an interference with our own culture happens, an interference from the outside and from the unknown.
Timewave is a biological clock and so, first contact would mean that two different biological clock merge into each other creating a whole new concept of time and perception of life itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Oh, ok I guess I can live with either of those.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Given he provided you with a formula, I'd like to know what observations he used to create it. If it's anything like most mathematical equations, it requires two sides that are found to be equal after a series of permutations, calculations, or other functional mathematical operations are done to one/both of the sides of it. So...which two dates in time did he use as the basis for this predictive formula?
edit on 30-6-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join