It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Global revolution is coming, the earth is slowly dying. And the alternatives are no better, we could be in a world controlled by a police authority, without oil our large populations would decay within a decade (no medicines, no infrastructure, no food or water). So what do we do? Do we wing it? Just go with the flow like we have been doing for thousands of years? Do we hope that it will all just work out?
Well having hope is a good start either way. When you have hope you can keep your head up, and with your head up it should dawn on you, the answer to our problem lies in the stars, literally. We need to get off this cramped planet, that is the solution, we need to come together and start building some sh!t on the moon or mars.

For all those hotheads who need to blow something up, instead of devising a million ways to blow up a human being, why don't you find a better way to blast sh!t into space.
For the tree huggers, instead of fighting the rest of the world (your gonna lose) why don't you come up with a way to grow trees on a sterile planet.
For all those greedy bastards out there, why don't you find a way to mine those asteroids made of solid gold and diamonds, why do we have to rape little countries for their scraps? Wake up people, start thinking for yourself and stop listening to your t.v.'s.

If Diane Sawyer or Dr. Oz told people at 3oclock in the afternoon that jumping off of bridges would help them lose weight we would lose more than half our population by 4pm.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: raj10463

btw Dr. Oz and Diane Sawyer have no idea what they are telling you, they are reading from a prompter, and that prompter cost money, and that money came from somewhere, most likely one of these: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Woah woah woah. Cool your jets here. The Earth isn't dying. Humanity, on the other hand, might be killing itself, but the Earth will likely soldier on. ;D

On a more serious note, I'll agree that things look dire for the human race. Then again, they looked dire for the human race pretty much... always. Bubonic plague to World Wars to global climate change and the collapse of fossil fuel based energy. Things always look dire. The first step to solving our problems is actually recognizing them, and boy, let me tell you, it gets harder and harder to recognize the problems with all this noise...
edit on 30-6-2014 by hydeman11 because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

There will be no global revolution, unless your a muslim (fundamentalist).

"police authority, without oil our large populations would decay". That is already upon us.

"the answer to our problem lies in the stars, literally. We need to get off this cramped planet, that is the solution, we need to come together and start building some sh!t on the moon or mars.". If tat were ever to happan it wouldn't be for the likes of you and me.

"why don't you come up with a way to grow trees on a sterile planet", I've been arguing for years about that and I know a planet that needs it the most....

I don't watch TV so I'm not sure who your talking about.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Obviously you know that whichever countries you are talking about do not have government of the people by the people because the people would not let what you are saying is wrong occur.

Your point demonstrates that we are all controlled by extremely powerful people who do not care about the masses or future generations

Congratulations on you own self eduction.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
"Shooting stuff into space" isn't really a solution to the words ills.

Besides that its really, really expensive. I have an alternative though. Lets shoot all the "greedy bastards" into space.

Virgin Galactic is selling tickets…

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
May I ask which of the projects you outlined you are working on? Or is it a case of continuing to sit back and let others come up with the answers? It's all very well to tell people what they should be doing but unless you get involved yourself you are no better then those in power now calling all the shots. Why don't you do research of your own into some of these issues and then approach any groups who may have the same ideas or university researchers working on the same problems. All I see at the moment is someone unhappy about the state of things but only willing to shout about it and not do anything actually productive.

new topics

top topics

join