It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem the Creator would have with a race called Man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Derp! Because this thread is in the Conspiracies in Religion Forum!

And therefor ... the technical term 'GOD' directly applies!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Derp!

That is hardly an answer to the question I asked now is it???

Try again:

If "God" and "The Universe" are the same thing, and they both "Self Create" then why do you insist on calling them Two different things while also claiming that One of them Creates the other???

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I do not believe the Creator wants us to "rule" anything. I believe the Creator wants us to be good stewards of all his creation. The way we treat each other, the planet, I am sure is appalling to the Creator. We will never be allowed to take our wars and cold hearts beyond our current quarantined condition.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
The history of the human race is a nightmare often justified by a religious insanity. If an all knowing intelligence had created the species Man would he have at least given them intelligence - an ability know the difference between right and wrong - good and evil

I think the has AlienView

- would he at least have given them the intelligence to know that their religious insanity had nothing to do with his intentions?

Yes, but if there are or were some in powerful positions of the past in control who seen the opportunity to easily rule over many with Ancient related information distributed as religion, what are / were those not in power to do? Other then seek truth and remain hopeful that they wont be persecuted for it...

Would he have at least shown them that he did not want a bowing, praying group of slaves - but rather he wanted them to rule and control the Universe he created for them?

Possibly, again with certain influences in power and others not if the minority in power remain in control what they project downward from the social pyramid tops is basically reality even if mistruth. So its hard for those not in power to make changes even if truth found. Especially if your dealing with potential CREATOR Creations not HUMAN more advanced then human assisting in the manipulations to continue control...

Is your God so weak so as to accept the pathetic nature of your history?

1 thinks the CREATOR - GOD SENDS are very observant as well as precise in their actions and when behaviors-activities are observed out of the norm the tends to either CREATE a balance ENERGY for the unbalanced.
who knows in which form the balancer(s) comes
And when these balancer(s) are made - CREATED they venture into regions of EXISTENCE (dimensionally universally) where needed to re-adjust...
@ times they when visiting EA*RTH where possibly viewed as GODS for some of their assisting services provided for mankind. Do not know if they who assist even requested to be called GOD.
Others however could have came afterward seen the vulnerability in the mind of man and took advantage and requested to be looked as higher ups then man, whoever those others are...

Tell me Man who believes in a Creator - what have you done to justify this Creator - this super conscious omnificent King of the universe - You Human, are you worthy of a divine Universe? Are you ready to rule it?

The ENERGY within 1 personally seeks not to rule. ONLY assist the who is the initiator of BALANCE of the oppressed Energies CREATED.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/30/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join