It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just want some clarity!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So watch this interview and pay attention to how Molly answers the questions from Barbara Walters especially hot topics like being naked and if she will continue to be. Questions like asking her mom where she sees Molly in 10 yrs.

Is it just me or are they receiving answers or how to respond by an out side force?

Does it seem like whoever was helping may have given direct answers they should have given but you can tell they held back like maybe they thought that was being jinxed?

At the end of the interview when Molly shakes her hand and she starts to chuckle or whatever tell me if you hear "I told you"

By the way have you seen the new Miley video?

edit on 29-6-2014 by PrebelShotme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So I'm just curious what would she need to smack Barbara in the mouth about:

A. God
B. God has my back
C. We can let god flow and expose him a little

Either way I think it was sort of a showing to see which side the outside force would take up during the interview as Barbara might have been a little interested in what the father thought about what she was doing.

Which people need to think she's 21 and she's an adult and people are bored of the same old crap. They want her to be a Madonna as Molly said int he interview the sweet girl got boring. She had to grow up with her fans.

And It's show biz baby!

So now we'll see how AWAKEWEARE
edit on 29-6-2014 by PrebelShotme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't care for the subject matter of the video so I didn't watch...

But...

TV is scripted. The questions are known, and the answers rehearsed.
It is RARE that celebrity will go into a big TV interview unscripted.
Hell, even late-nite TV talk shows, where every thing seems so
spontaneous, is completely scripted. Every answer, every question
is vetted beforehand, right down to the segues, the plugs, and the
commercial breaks.

Enjoy the illusion, but don't buy into it...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Miley. Her name is Miley. Or Destiny Hope if we are using given names.

I don't really care for the subject matter either. It's entertainment that fails miserably IMO. I would hazard a guess and say that most TV interviews with celebrities (even politicians) are strictly scripted. That's why you see some folks get up and leave the interview before it's over. The reporter has crossed a boundary and asked a question that they had agreed beforehand they would not ask.

If it were really reporting no reporter would ever agree to such terms.

It is scripted. But it is scripted for almost (if not all) all of them.
edit on 6/29/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rival

They were afraid to mess up because they are controlled by a man in a town that means absolutely nothing. How do I know that?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

On ET when I was a kid they said some female was saying she was pregnant with billy ray cyrus's daughter. But no one believed it and he asked for a blood test. When it was born I remember them saying Molly Cyrus.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme

I was wondering if you'd post up a thread I'd be interested in nothing really grabs my attention anymore. But I'll say this Molly's momma is one hot piece of *s*.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
One pervert interviewing another.

Molly or Miley does what she is told to do by her masters and handlers. She is a tool of conquer and divide. Poisoning the youths minds with perversion. When you have no talent(think Kardashians) then you go for the sex, cause it sells.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My bad! I wasn't very clear on the objective obviously!

What we are looking for:

Sounds that indicate there is a whole other agenda going on besides the interview.
Facial expressions that do no necessarily fit the scenario for that specific time.
Blinking of the eyes at times with extremes indicating influence other then the current event.
Voice overs or any kind of sing in the answers of the questions that point to out side influence.

Basically the whole time you are reading analyzing the everything going on looking for signs of outside influence.

It's really not that hard just listen to how Molly answers the questions sometimes it's like she cuts off and re edits her voice mid sentence like someone who we cannot see or hear is talking to her. And she thinks she may have to re think what shes saying/doing.

So with that in mind and not getting caught up in looking to hard. Let's re watch the interview.

Again let's just see how AWAKEWEARE!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Same agenda here. Watch how crazy it gets watching her smile and all kind so of crap to the camera talking to someone through it.

At the beginning when she looks away she was given a message by someone off camera as the video goes on you can watch her talk to the camera as if she's communicating to god.

She actually mouths I love you some where between 2:30 and 2:50 Watch her lips.

edit on 2-7-2014 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join