It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate the rich, you're misinformed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
So wealth and riches means you must be a greedy lying sob pissing on everyone below you? At what worth does one become one of these wealthy assholes?

How many of you give to needier families than your own? Do you have to be rich to help out those less fortunate? If you're just doing ok for yourself are you less obligated to help others? How many times have you opted to take your family to the movies, or buy a video game, instead of giving that $60 dollars to a hungry family? In many of their eyes you have more than you need.

Why should the wealthy be solely responsible for those less off than them?

I agree some things could use some changes but pointing fingers at the rich, simply because they're rich.. come on ATS.

Actions (not wallets) speak louder than words. Rich or poor.

I have no house, car, and live off of very little income.
I have at times given the last five bucks in my pocket to someone who needed it more than me.

Do you know why? Because I have lived in that situation and know the pain and humiliation and degradation.
I am in a slightly better place now and still give freely, though, I might miss a meal myself. I know I have one in my near future.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Half of the people that are rich are good people supplying work for many people. Another thirty percent are wasteful but the rich wasting money helps the economy,,,,if the money employs people or works with the economy. The problem is that the new rich are just shuffling their money amongst themselves, not creating work for people.

The last ten percent of the rich are jerks. I notice a higher percentage of jerks in the upper middle class though. They complain about lots of things and aren't creating many jobs. The lower half of the middle class actually creates more jobs that the upper middle class. Lots of tiny small businesses out there where the owners make less than a hundred grand, that is still in the lower middle class.

I wouldn't go so far as fifty percent, rickster...but your reply is spot on. I knew a guy that was younger than me who knew he was going to get $15 million when he turned 21. His folks made him work with us plebes to teach him about how the world is a bitch goddess. He bought a business that was in the dumper and turned it around and gave everyone raises...

There are good people who are well off. But most tend to get affluenza.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't advocate any form of violence but compassion and understanding that they're programmed into that mind set as well But the wealthy are basically amongst the most evil beings in the universe, some have already been replaced. Its all ritual to them. Earth is run by fallen beings of extreme evil. I don't want to list the horrors of what they've done and do daily in this world, but these are things you can match in the cosmos, but can't top.

Pyramid systems and clawing your way to the top in a system of slavery and monopolies, where all the opportunities, associates, and everyone's fortunes are tainted with the blood of innocents, children and torturous death.

The concept its new to hate on the wealthy, OMG are they stupid or something. The poor are the majority AND THEY ALWAYS GET IT. SEE IT CLEARLY. Its seems the zombies are the middle class cogs that plug in daily to work for evil murderers and this small world wide percentage plays a divided voting game of voting in lying psycho's, never once running their own grandma, or uncle, and changing the system, no they are the only group on earth that even has that freedom and they abuse it enormously, and talk nonsense about cause and effect.

I'm sorry, I don't know the percentage of somewhat wealthy, but amongst the top 5%, most of them should be in hard core security jails serving time for outrageous hideous murders including torturous death by cancer of our families

Unbelieveable what this set is doing.

ISIS is their baby, they are personally beheading thousands, the ones giving the orders or holding the strings who think their hands are lily white, ARE PERSONALLY DOING THE CRIMEs, not the poor bloke at the bottom who's been MKultra'd since he was 8 after suffering massive trauma usually orphaned. They are. They're off NO HOOKs.

This to all of them: (sorry you got you're F's. You had a mere drop of responsibility in the cosmos levels given, and you wasted it in raping the people and the living library itself, greed, murder, exploitation, you aint going up, and joining the big boys and girls, but instead have to remake yourselves from the bottom up). The only mitigation comes in on the level of sanity and free will.

Just horrendous what has happened here, its horrendous, beyond imagination the horrors this group has done.

Sorry, this thread is insane, and anyone supporting this world and its economics, political systems and religious mind prisons, is out to out insane themselves, dripping with blood as well.

They're monsters. Leviathin. Demons. Torturers of human beings, psycho's beyond the words , nothing can top what what this group does and has done. I'm a witness and hand in my reports all the time, from childhood. Every "tribal" war that has cia propping it up, and nursing moms who had their babies murdered and then their breasts sawed off, you can't top it in the universe. Skinning babies and people alive, you can't top it. Starving, dismemberment, torture, poisoning everything, you can't top it. Homelessness, children who are homeless, you can't top it. Burqa's and torture of women, you can't top it. All the abuses, inner city, slums, drugs, despair, you can't top this stuff. Working full time but unable to support rent and food together and anything else you need, you can't top this. Poison in our food and water/air/soil, torturous deaths of your children by tumor, you can't top this. Nothing tops this.

The wealthy are conducting the HILLS HAVE EYES and horrific satanic movies, daily. This is their dead souls. Coldly torturing everyone to death and amassing all the worlds resources like a monstrous dragon lying on the world's gold. Its beyond words.

We still need compassion for them for we must rise above this hellzone. And try to nudge any of them away from their own destruction and the mess they've made of their lives.

Coldplay - Viva La Vida

It was the wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become

Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever want to be king?

www.metrolyrics.com...

edit on 30-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Its a crime to all souls to be anything other than the equality, to force anyone to work for you, to deprive people of clean and natural as their Creator/Source/Higher ups made the world, land and all the resources, and their natural equal rights to it via being born here. Its a crime to dominate others, to try and enforce beliefs and ISMS into others, to plot against them and try to lower their love.

All patents are crimes, its a pyramid system of slavery.

This world is intrinsically illegal violating all the higher laws that exist on higher levels.

Anyone who wants the free will to do this, fine, go find a tiny corner to plant your butt and do this to your own belly button, but NOT MINE. Your free will does NOT dominate mine.

I don't vote, because it would cast and endorsement for this bloodshed and murder. I'm not stupid enough to lower my soul to that.

Anything that violates The Equality, anyone who puts themselves above others and thinks they may take from others, is a psycho beyond. Known this since I was a tiny tot.
edit on 30-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If people do a little research you will see that people that actually worked to make their wealth like Bill Gates use their wealth to help other less fortunate people. It is the people that come from inherited wealth the makes other people hate the wealthy. Most of the time they are the ones who buy politicians to pass laws in their favor. Families like the Rockefeller's, Walton's and Koch have been doing this for years and the people see it and are getting tired of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
hahaha "misinformed". lol
No, I think it's very clear as to why we're where we are. 99.999% of the rich that I've ever known are selfish, greedy trash who don't care about anybody but themselves. It's like a mental illness, especially the ones who inherit it. The 99 are just now awaking and looking around. Many are developing the 'pitch fork' mentality. History is about to repeat itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
If people do a little research you will see that people that actually worked to make their wealth like Bill Gates use their wealth to help other less fortunate people. It is the people that come from inherited wealth the makes other people hate the wealthy. Most of the time they are the ones who buy politicians to pass laws in their favor. Families like the Rockefeller's, Walton's and Koch have been doing this for years and the people see it and are getting tired of it.

I find it funny that people keep using bill gates as an example. He went to an Ivy League school... Do you think his parents were poor or something? You have to have parents with a bit of money in the bank to go to a school like that (or else be incredibly brilliant). While Gates is obviously a smart man, his father was a lawyer and his mother was a banker. His family wasn't exactly struggling to make ends meet.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

It's usually the corporations that do not have family ties to an area that cause problems. The locally owned businesses are often better because the owners live in the local society. Remember I come from an area where a huge city is 30,000 people. There are only about 300,000 people in the U.P.

So this information may not apply to a big city, but sometimes it does.

edit on 30-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I find it funny that people keep using bill gates as an example. He went to an Ivy League school... Do you think his parents were poor or something? You have to have parents with a bit of money in the bank to go to a school like that (or else be incredibly brilliant). While Gates is obviously a smart man, his father was a lawyer and his mother was a banker. His family wasn't exactly struggling to make ends meet.

I'm sure many of these rich-hating ATS members here would place Gates into their evil, demonic rich box.

And yet he's donating 40 billion dollars to charities through his Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

You put forth that long, metaphysical tirade (which actually had some very good points!) and then link a Coldplay video???

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I find it funny that people keep using bill gates as an example. He went to an Ivy League school... Do you think his parents were poor or something?

Did you forget he dropped out of college? Did his parents leave him billions?

His family wasn't exactly struggling to make ends meet.

Was his family part of the elite? Like the Rockefeller's, Walton's or Koch?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well I guess it then depends on what you define "rich" as, doesn't it? I see people often referring to the "1%" or the ".01%". These are people with hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars. Well, yeah. That's rich. But to me, anyone making over 100k a year is doing pretty well for themselves.

In the end, I don't hate rich people. I hate the system that keeps giving them more, and everyone else less.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join