It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should I live in Europe?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
In South Africa there are political voices that say "Go back to Europe" (along with some other astounding xenophobia that is comparable to black neo-Nazism).
However those voices are not mainstream.

Many local whites have been here for 300 years, and they have no other passport.
I could probably go, and maybe I will if forced out, but why when we can build here together?

If it should turn into another Zimbabwe, and we have to go, then it would only be fair to send non-Europeans in Europe back to their original countries too.
Sauce for the goose and the gander.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: PrebelShotme

"Why should I live in Europe?"

No reason whatsoever, truth be told it's over populated in certain places, highly overrated and down right racist and opinionated with regards to the rest of the planet.

And those are just the good points!
(JOKE)

LOL, I like racist comments accusing whole nations of people of being racist. Classic.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
>>
They capture american girls and turn them into prostitutes or sell them for loads of money to high ranking drug cartel or weaponry cartel.

Or even worse just turn them into dope addicts and drain there pockets dry.

At the end of the day there is a whole society with a dark shadow over just looking to ruin your whole life because you are from America.
>>

Let me guess.

You have never BEEN in Europe....and the only knowledge you have from it is from "Hostel"?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Right on! I agree.

I am an American living in Europe and I love it! Will I be returning to USA...... no thank you. You can keep it.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I was thinking more along the lines of "Taken"....you know, the one with the Irish European guy who plays an American yada yada......

And to the Seth Efrican, all white South Africans can move to the good country....Australia.
Make sure you bring back all your Fairmont GTs and Chev SS monaros, and the RHD yank cars as well....Oh and all your money.

Plenty of room here...and no Blecks.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
We can send our kids to school without the fear that they may be shot.
We can walk the streets, go to the shops and pubs without fear we may be shot.

We can break a bone, or get cancer, or any illness without fear of being bankrupted by a ridiculous hospital bill.

We have a rich culture stretching back over thousands of years.

We have a sense of humour.

We have a sense of irony.

We have good food.

We don't want to go to war with every country that doesn't suit our agenda (and when we do, it's usually because the USA asks us for help).

Need I go on?

(Granted, I have based my answer on Britain, which for the moment is part of Europe, but most of what I have wrote can apply to other European countries also, maybe not the sense of humour bit, if you've ever met a German you will understand)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think you shouldn't move to Europe. If anyone has suggested you should, ignore them completely.

We are just fine without you, thanks.

Seriously? No one ever told me Europe was better than my home country, and I never wished to go there. Fate just had it that I grew up and fell in love with a man that happened to be from Europe, and the only way I could stay with him was to go home with him, so I did.

I think that this world is relative, and there is no "better" or "worse" except subjectively -depends upon what you want and what you value. Luckily, this world has many different varied corners, so everyone can find a place that suits them... if they are smart enough to observe and discern, and brave enough to step out of the comfort of familiarity.

I personally decided that I prefer to live here- visiting the US is great, living there sucks (for me). I like security, I like that my kids all got (are getting) a solid education at university without a huge debt on their shoulders to start life with. I like that if we get sick or need any medical care, we'll get it, quick and better quality then in the US.
I like that I do not live with the fear for my survival anymore, I can actually think of others instead. I like that the homes are made of stone and brick instead of flimsy wood and plasterboard. Bunch of little things. But that's me.

You stay right where you are, no need to change if you are happy there, right?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Id move to europe for the different cultures, history the food oh my god, just for the food.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

"LOL, I like racist comments accusing whole nations of people of being racist. Classic."

Joking aside, the nations that make up Europe exert rather a disproportionate influence over the other nations and continents of our world. Personally i blame the banking cartels.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Houses built out of masonry and reinforced concrete rather than cardboard and plywood.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chiftel

Most places in Europe also have a fully functional electrical grid, clean water, and accident and emergency services at your beck and call should the need arise. I suppose that's some other plus points over the other shall we say underdeveloped societies.

edit on 30-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Oh my goodness Europeans capture American girls and turn them into prostitutes?
I think your world view is based on movies tell you what go to different countries and flavour their culture it really does humble you.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Because you don't get arrested here for light offences, if I watch some US police footage on here, I can't believe my eyes...
Is there something in the US you don't get arrested for ?

My mother and my sister went to Florida, they stopped next to the highway in their rental car to look at their map... 1 minute later... patrol car pulled up : WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE...

No thanks, I stay right here

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki
If you have more freedoms why can't you have guns?

Because we traded the freedom of being shot at the cinema, mall or highschool for that one.

Or not have cctv on every corner?

You're confusing Europe with London.

I think you're just jealous of our awesome Ideas; Like American Football, and Hollywood. And electricity, and the internet. (Which you're using by the way.(You're welcome))

I think you're just jealous of the Internal combustion engine, the diesel engine, the jet engine, rocketry, the electric pile, electricity, the ball bearing, the industrial revolution, mass/automated production, interchangeable parts machinery, rifles and shotguns, barrel rifling, the printing press, the solution to the quadratic equation...

P.S. America was founded on business, money, and guns.

We continue that tradition to this day.

America was a colony uppity prudes, worse than them penal colonies.
edit on C0715f30America/ChicagoMonday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: drneville

You do get arrested for light offences in the UK our Police forces are well known for that fact and last time I looked Britain was part of Europe........kind of.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Chubby prostitutes?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Oh and cctvs? yes most are privately owned to protect their property.
Or should that not be allowed?.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrebelShotme

In America we are the past present and future of advancement and society structure..

Your thread is just pathetic, arrogant and ignorant, but that just takes the piss.

edit on 30/6/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: drneville

You do get arrested for light offences in the UK our Police forces are well known for that fact and last time I looked Britain was part of Europe........kind of.

But we dont get shoot by our police for light offences, at least not a regualry as in the USA

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I think your world view is based on movies tell you what go to different countries and flavour their culture it really does humble you.

Yeah, an other reason to leave the US is because when you make a wrong turn you'll be eaten and raped by disformed incestious hillbillies. (I not exactly know in what order)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join