posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:51 PM
a reply to: intrepid
Hey Intrepid. We have similar taste in shows. Most of what you have listed are some of my all time favorite shows.
I would suggest checking out
- Orphan Black (just wrapped up the second season, so there are plenty of episodes to get caught up on)
- Game of Thrones - Words can not describe how amazing this show is.
- Falling Skies - Think "Walking Dead", but with aliens
- Continuum - Time travel, great story, meh acting at points, but if you survived Angel, this is nothing.
- American Horror Story - Each season is a different story, so you can pick one and run with it.
- Sanctuary - Can't really describe this one, just gotta watch a few episodes to see what it's about
I might also suggest taking a look at Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Both are kinda cheesy in the vein of Buffy and Angel, but after the first
season of Vampire Diaries its actually pretty good. Think Supernatural meets Twilight... Ok, maybe that's not the best way to shine a positive
light on it, but the show is better than the name "Vampire Diaries" would suggest.