It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classic road rage for your Sunday viewing pleasure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I came across this little gem filmed from a truck dash cam in New Westminster BC. Two cars having a pace war escalating eventually to fighting, then more pace wars. Unbelievable! Watching it makes me feel like I'm in traffic too while all this is going down. I think the second time around everyone should have got out and laid the boots. What a moron!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Lol, they're probably still out there somewhere, looking for each other.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah I wonder why he didn't follow him home and either remember the place for later or camp out in town awhile so later that night when you can whoop some anal. Business would have gotten taken care of.

No secretary needed!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The guy in the red car seems like he has anger management issues. What a major a-hole. When someone is acting that crazy, it's best to stay in the car and get as far away as possible. You never know if the other guy has a gun or knife. I would have just called the police and reported it.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Me and my brother had a road rage problem a couple nights ago. The person sped up as we tried to pass and then kept following. It was night time so I told him next dark road or place of business that's closed down pull over and let me take care of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme

I dunno, they surely weren't done when the video ended.The tow of em ar oblivious to every around them, blocking the road, doing stupid maneuvers in traffic. I'd Buy a cheap car, find them again and knock off all their fenders.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I couldn't help thinking that it would be a lot funnier if "Yakkity Sax" was playing. It's a good thing neither of them had a gun.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow that guy in the focus is just nuts....
I think he was mad that he got handled when they both got of the car and was salty about it.
Even when he started using his belt as a weapon, the other guy still pushed him around.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Idiots, both of them.

The fact of the matter is, that both drivers were totally out of order. For a start, the driver of the red car had a tail light out, so unless he was headed to the garage, or book an appointment to do so, he was probably in violation of some sort of law there. Both drivers were driving very badly indeed, cutting one another up, and behaving in a reckless and dangerous manner, while surrounded by people who were nothing to do with the dispute between them, which endangered those people, and risked damaging their vehicles, and the vehicles of others.

Furthermore, they got out of their cars, probably while the engines were running. There is no way to tell whether they made the cars safe before getting out, but it is highly unlikely. Getting out of the vehicles where they did, in the middle of traffic, at stop lights, and what have you, was the stupidest move either of them made. Not only did they endanger themselves by doing so, but their spat held everyone else on the road up, and the cascade effect of their erratic driving, on the drivers of cars behind, and around them, probably lead to tail backs in traffic that ruined peoples plans for the day.

Utterly pathetic behaviour.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Not going to lie - If I had a cheapie car, the red car would have had a damaged fender. Yes, I know the universal rule that it's always the person that's in back that gets the blame, but I would think that there'd be enough evidence to support that the guy in front wasn't paying attention.

Technically though, they were both in the wrong, the red car's driver had a pole up his nether regions, and the other guy was at fault for even getting out of the car; there comes a time to let morons be morons.

Now, I have dealt with someone like that (he was upset that I wasn't going 10 over the speed limit on a curve nonetheless, so he sped around me, quickly cut me off, and then proceeded to slam the brakes in live traffic). Difference was that I didn't get out of the car, as this **explicit** jerk clearly didn't care about harming me; so who's to say he wouldn't have pulled a gun as soon as I stepped out? I got my revenge though; his license plate number is on file now

-fossilera

new topics

top topics

join