It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arjen Robben did it again. You dirty jerk cheat. Netherlands, you suck.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I thought I would lighten the mood since I feel I went off the deep end. I was just pissed because this crapola ruined another great game.

here are some lols.

edit on 6 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Aah so now you do admit there was contact. See were making progress.

You obviously dont have a clue how many times he doesnt get a real foul called because of that habbit. Refs know it and it probably was the reason he didnt get the penalty in the first half.

He admitted to a different situation that he dove yes; he said it was stupid and he should not do that and appologised to the Dutch fans. Which says a lot about how he changed his ways and his attitude. You might not want to hear it but he did.

And if you read my post you might understand why a fantastic dribbler like Robben still makes a dive now and then. Otherwise he wouldnt be playing anymore if he would just catch every attack on his legs and kept running.

Watch some of the Dutch goals this WC and see how he doesnt dive all the time when he definately could because real fouls are being committed. When he knows an attack on him doesnt obstruct him from continuing his action he wont fall. If it does then he makes clear the refs sees it, like in this case.
edit on 106am3029up86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
here are some more I couldnt resist making real quick. I am actually laughing about this all now.

edit on 6 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You'll like this one...

edit on 30/6/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth It is what is, cheap but part of the game. However, I believe the English have a reason to complaint about Maradona's "Hand of God". Cheap but part of the game. Just like Suarez will be remembered as the cannibal, Robben will be remembered as the diving drama queen. Even though Maradona is regarded as one of the best, he will never be in the same class as Pele because of the cheap manner in which he won the cup.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bandit219

Yeah, Once in awhile I'll watch football with my Mexican pals but I'll stick to Hockey as my go to sport.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join