The Kids on the Border...I say let them In

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

That's your position isn't it? Round them up, and execute them for crossing the boarder.

That means death camps, and no I'm not for that. I'll never be for rounding up people and putting them into death camps.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

no, that's not my position....it's not my fault that you choose to interpret things much in the same way a simpleton would, and then use that to libel people..

so no, i never said anything about death camps, or rounding people up and killing them...that would be a witch hunt.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Really? you don't remember posting this?:

Daedalus

If there was a caveat that allowed for execution upon illegal re-entry, that'd be great.
edit on 10-7-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

there's a HUGE difference between a provision that allows for the execution of repeat criminal offenders (the crime being illegal violation of sovereign borders by foreign nationals), after having already been deported, and initiating a witch hunt, to track down people, stick them in camps, and give them nazi showers....

there's a huge difference, and you know it...just stop. you're being deliberately disingenuous, and ignorant.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

really? huge difference? Please explain the difference to me between killing people, and killing people.

both seem to end with men women and children dying.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

for those of us who see the world as it is, and don't just subscribe to whatever idiotic knee-jerk feel-good thing is popular at the moment with big-government lapdogs, and immediately play the "women and children" card, it's simple...

concentration camps with free showers for everyone, is incredibly different from getting deported, and getting the death penalty if you come back illegally...

one is an ordered, reasonable, and restrained response to a foreign invasion, the other is a witch hunt, with an endgame that is nothing short of genocide on a scale we haven't seen since nazi germany.....

i find the prospect of killing people distasteful, which is why i suggested a plan that would make that a last resort...not an opening move.

what do you do when someone invades your country, and you send them away, and they keep coming back? reward them? no....do you keep paying to send them back? no....as distasteful as it is, sometimes the ultimate punishment is the only effective one...and once it's been done a few times, it creates a chilling effect, and they get the idea...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

one is an ordered, reasonable, and restrained response to a foreign invasion, the other is a witch hunt, with an endgame that is nothing short of genocide on a scale we haven't seen since nazi germany.....

I'm sure the concentration camps started out as an ordered reasoned response too.

but hey, least your man enough to keep your convictions about the wholesale slaughter of men women and children.

I don't agree, and I've made my position very clear on this subject.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

rounding up a group of people and killing them, because you see them as "subhuman" is never an reasonable. and the jews weren't illegally violating german borders, and squatting....nice try though.

and again, i never have, and never will advocate the wholesale slaughter of anyone....the sooner you stop libeling me, the better off you'll be.
edit on Fri Jul 11 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: edited for clarity, per member request

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

The proof is in the post.

I want to make it so there's no reason for them to come here illegally. no one exploiting them for cheap labor, or housing them in sub standard properties.

Then when we deport them, they don't have a reason to return.

no death camps needed, no need to starve them making them wait for one of your sham trials, then brutally murdered.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
The proof is in the post.

only in the twisted way in which you view the world around you. even when things are explained to you, you still choose to see things as you will, and not as they truly are...you are beyond help..

I want to make it so there's no reason for them to come here illegally. no one exploiting them for cheap labor, or housing them in sub standard properties.

Then when we deport them, they don't have a reason to return.

and i've said, i agree with going after those people who lend aid and comfort to them....but this is only a part of the problem...going after business owners, and slumlords IS NOT going to solve the illegal immigration problem. they will find other ways to do what they do...you also need to keep them from getting in in the first place. for that, you need a wall, and you need proper patrols....

no death camps needed, no need to starve them making them wait for one of your sham trials, then brutally murdered.

and once again....nobody has said anything about death camps, starving people, sham trials, or brutal murder....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Don't insult my intelligence, you posted it, stand behind it.

If you take away the means for them to live and work here, then deport them, they won't be back.

Just don't pretend that you don't want to kill these people. You do, in a sick inhuman way.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

lol

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
we moved out of that town about 7 months ago...our position was overrun, and we had no choice...

I'm pretty sure the people who say let them all stay have never lived in a place that they had to deal with it all. Its easy when this issue is not near you...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

that's why the saying "out of sight, out of mind" is so popular....because it's so true..

it's why we don't have administration-ending outrage in this country, over the war in the middle east....because the mess is being made in another country, where nobody here has to see it...and as long as the mess isn't at their doorstep, people will say very little, or even nothing at all..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
All this about 'oh we have to take care of these kids.' Needs to stop. How many families are starving and homeless here that are actually citizens? Nobody was giving a # about them. Did we open up military bases to house and feed them? No, we let them live in boxes or tents or a car. Not only that, places known as 'tent cities' are evicted on a regular basis.

We don't do anything for our own homeless CHILDREN, why are you crying about helping ones from everywhere else?

Another thing. During a short drive today I found myself noticing every church parking lot was empty. These large buildings(and in many cases MULTIPLE building compounds) go largely unused. I've also noticed that there are quite a few religious people making statements about how the bible says this or that about helping the children or people coming in no matter what. So...why aren't you opening your church doors to these people if you care so much? These helpless kids that you claim to care so much about, and your whole WWJD attitude...put them together. I am not for letting ANY of them stay here, there is a right way to do it and a wrong way, do it wrong and leave immediately.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2wheelvet

We don't do anything for our own homeless CHILDREN, why are you crying about helping ones from everywhere else?

Really? We don't do ANYTHING for our own homeless children?

www.hhs.gov...

osse.dc.gov...

usich.gov...

www.fns.usda.gov...

Those are just some of the federal programs. There are also tons of state and local programs all across the country. I'm not saying there isn't still a problem with homelessness in this country, but saying that we don't do ANYTHING is a bit hyperbole.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

i'm pretty sure you know what he means...the government doesn't go out of it's way to help it's own people, like it does to help foreigners....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

But if kids go and get arrested,which is essentially what the kids coming across the border are doing, and get put into a facility then they will get shipped off somewhere to get food and medical. Foster homes for example.

We treat the immigrants we catch the same way we treat our people in jail and prisons. Every one incarcerated gets 3 hots and a cot and free housing and free medical.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

only it's not free....you and i (along with the rest of the taxpaying public) are paying for it....

we shouldn't be giving them anything....we shouldn't be putting them in pens, we shouldn't be trying to find homes for them, we shouldn't be using our resources on them.....we should be turning them right around, and sending them home..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There are plenty of Americans who need families and support, what makes these illegal immigrants more important than Americans to America

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join