It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Kids on the Border...I say let them In

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:27 AM
Crisis at the border: CDC investigates mystery illness spreading through border towns.

Affected individuals begin exhibiting what appear to be flu-like symptoms. They may experience high fever, muscle aches, and in some cases vomiting or diarrhea. These symptoms typically last 2 days. As they subside, we notice a profound neurological shift in about 40% of patients. These patients become very hostile and territorial, almost like feral dogs in the most severe cases - See more at: http://_national_report_dot_net_/crisis-border-cdc-investigates-mystery-illness-spreading-border-towns/#sthash.hw0ZmHG0.dpuf

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:40 AM
a reply to: Sinfulknowledge

With no place to live, and no jobs to do, what would be the incentive for coming here?

if you punished the employer, and the slum lord to the point that the risk of getting caught outweighs the positives of hiring/ renting illegals, why would they come here?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:59 AM
a reply to: Night Star

Oh hun, you've been punked. I can't believe you fell for it.

These patients become very hostile and territorial, almost like feral dogs in the most severe cases. They become especially hostile toward individuals that are of a different ethnic background. We suspect that their brains are reverting to some primitive state that perceives non similar individuals as a threat - See more at: http://_national_report_dot_net_/crisis-border-cdc-investigates-mystery-illness-spreading-border-towns/#sthash.QvYr3rYd.dpuf

Seriously, did you not get the joke at your own expense?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:33 AM
a reply to: Night Star

I know well your position on this topic and we share the same view... so please do not see this as any kind of an attack on you or your opinion because it is not meant as such.

The only other place this story and quote from Dr. John Chauld shows up is at which is nothing more than a re-posting of the National Report story you have linked. It is not on the CDC website that I could find. Since I could not find the story on the CDC website or anyplace else (other than in a search, I tried finding the Dr. who supposedly said it. His name does not show up in any search I tried either with Google or the CDC site itself, only in the article you linked to. If I am wrong, please show me.

I am just as interested in fighting this as a lot of folks here, however, I think that in order to fight this with any kind of success we need to vet our sources better and fight with integrity and fact and not the spreading of what could turn out to be irrational fear. (Edit: which is appears to be what this is)
edit on 6-7-2014 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:47 AM
a reply to: kaylaluv

LOL...whoops... well at least now I know why I could not find it on the CDC website and why it appears that this Dr. John Chauld does not exsist. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:15 AM
a reply to: kaylaluv
When I saw the following quote, I trusted it. I sometimes trust too easily. Then again with my depression and fatigue, I sometimes feel too crappy to do in depth research. My apologies.

Officials from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) have confirmed that they are investigating a mystery illness that has been rapidly emerging in towns and military bases housing these undocumented immigrants.

I don't mind be corrected, that's how I learn.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:31 AM

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: seagull
I'd raise one, too.

They aren't abandoned and up for adoption. If they were, they'd be snatched up quickly because there is a waiting list years and years long for adoption in this country. They are just showing up without family .. for now. Once the kids are here, the rest of the family will be showing up at the border demanding to be with their kid.

This. You are correct. This is the foot in the door for a flood of family members who are planned to become good democrat voters. They need a permanent underclass as a voting base.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:11 AM

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: TKDRL

Oh i know, snitches get stitches.

illegal immigrants have to have no reason to come here.

Is the only way, otherwise the problem just continues.

with no work if employers or should i say exploiters are too scared to hire an illegal
if landlords were to scared to rent to illegal

then you would start to see things change. then deportation would be more effective.

It's harsh, i know, but its better than the hard core right has in mind. your afraid my solution would be too Nazi like? Their solution is all out genocide.

I've no problem with removing the incentive to break the law and come in illegally, but it also must include removing the incentive of government handouts too--no welfare, medical care, education, WIC, or anything. Remove the incentive and they won't bother to come here and they may try to make their home countries a better place instead.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:14 AM

This. You are correct. This is the foot in the door for a flood of family members who are planned to become good democrat voters. They need a permanent underclass as a voting base.

a reply to: NavyDoc
You are right of-course, but how many will listen, how many will read your words or the words of Night Star and Really Listen and Think and Understand, There is an Agenda.

No, I'm not spouting the same old line, I'm trying to get your attention, I trying to get you to understand, They Actually Told You Themselves What Their Plans Were, Did You Listen,,,,, NO!
Here a little Recap of their Exact Words, From Their Leaders Here In America.

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

Read and Learn!!!!! Pay Attention, if you can't see this Happening Today in America, You're Blind and Lost go back to the Honey Boo Boo Chanel!

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over." -- Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets

"They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over. We are here to stay." -- Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Councilman

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are #ting in their pants with fear. I love it!" -- Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas

"Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California." -- Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party

"We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, 'I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back.'" -- Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor

"California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave." -- Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton

"We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California." -- Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos." -- Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University

"The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot." -- Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico

Back up with a Link from Snopes.

You old white people. It is your duty to die."

Snopes fact check
So, the parents of these kids are in America or coming to America or mostly from what I've seen, with them or the young ones are pregnant.

You know, I don't understand My America anymore, It took us 18 months for our interviews dates to come through to get our Visa's to come and join my American husband.
The hardest part was getting Our Chinese Passport so we could get our Visa's after we passed our interview.
China and two or three other Countries has the Longest Waiting times for Visa interviews.

These people can't get a Passport from their Home Country to apply for a Visa to at least Visit America then apply for Refugee status, I say Refugee status Only Because All Of Obamas Faithful Lapdogs in Washington Wants Them Known as Refugees. Apply for a student Visa, if your needed so bad at the G M Plant, have G M or Ford get you a Workers Visa.
If you can't manage any of those very small request.

Stop Having Babies and Change Your Government, Revolt have a Revolution and Stop Whining and Crying and Blaming America For YOUR PROBLEMS!
Rant Over

edit on 6-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:57 PM
a reply to: HauntWok

your just repeating what has already been stated.

but again you still have the problem of Illegal immigrants already here using tax payed resources

we have a problem now of a bigger influx of illegal immigrants coming in

and worse, if we let these new illegal immigrants stay the problem is only going to get worse.

if we just send these people back home their countries will see that wasting money time and health to come over here is pointless fixing are immediate problem, allowing us to focus on those other issues of illegal hiring and so on.

I wouldn't doubt that cartel's are pushing these rumors in order to tie up border patrol making their smuggling of drugs more likely to get into the country, considering the fact that 40% of border patrol resources are going to illegal immigration alone.

as NavyDoc said, get rid of all incentives not just the jobs and living, but everything!

and sending these people back will set an example to all people in South America that you are not getting any "permisos" for breaking our LAW! once they see a flood of people and children getting deported right back home this dumb rumor will die in its tracks.

but if you don't want to send these kids back then explain how this will not negatively impact us in the long run...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:46 PM

You aren't bothering to read my posts, don't bother replying.

I hate repeating myself over and over. I'm not going to get into this circular logic argument especially when one freaking said that deportation is what would have to happen.

Don't reply, I'm not interested in this argument.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:13 PM

originally posted by: HauntWok

You aren't bothering to read my posts, don't bother replying.

I hate repeating myself over and over. I'm not going to get into this circular logic argument especially when one freaking said that deportation is what would have to happen.

Don't reply, I'm not interested in this argument.

It's a pretty simple principle. That which you subsidize, you get more of. We don't need a wall or troops on the border. The most logical and inexpensive solution is to remove the incentives to do things illegally and encourage people to do things legally.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM

epic deflection, rather then logically discussing the issue you just avoid it because your argument obviously falls short.

rather then telling me to not reply how about you just lead by example and not reply.

all i asked for was evidence of how illegal immigration wont impact this country negatively, how not deporting these people will not impact us negatively.

by the way if you hate repeating yourself then don't repeat yourself and provide actual examples, evidence, reports, because if they are factual and prove us wrong then you wont have to say anything...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:37 PM
a reply to: NavyDoc

which is exactly my argument. go after those that profit on the backs if these human beings.

go after the slum lords go after the employers.

then, when you do deport people, they will have no reason to come back.

no incentives to come here, no jobs, no place to live, soon no problem.

do I have to save this post so that i can just copy and paste it? or will people understand?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:41 PM
"As it turns out, the Republican explanation does withstand a whole lot of scrutiny. Recent days have been filled with anecdotal reports, from local news outlets in Central America to major American newspapers, citing immigrants who say they came because they believe U.S. law has been changed to allow them to stay. And now comes word that Border Patrol agents in the most heavily-trafficked area of the surge, the Rio Grande Valley sector of Texas, recently questioned 230 illegal immigrants about why they came. The results showed overwhelmingly that the immigrants, including those classified as UACs, or unaccompanied children, were motivated by the belief that they would be allowed to stay in the United States -- and not by conditions in their homelands. From a report written by the agents, quoting from the interviews:

The main reason the subjects chose this particular time to migrate to the United States was to take advantage of the "new" U.S. "law" that grants a "free pass" or permit (referred to as "permisos") being issued by the U.S. government to female adult OTMs traveling with minors and to UACs. (Comments: The "permisos" are the Notice to Appear documents issued to undocumented aliens, when they are released on their own recognizance pending a hearing before an immigration judge.) The information is apparently common knowledge in Central America and is spread by word of mouth, and international and local media. A high percentage of the subjects interviewed stated their family members in the U.S. urged them to travel immediately, because the United States government was only issuing immigration "permisos" until the end of June 2014…The issue of "permisos" was the main reason provided by 95% of the interviewed subjects."

agreed all incentives need to be taken off the table, including this one the "permisos" rumor, which most South Americans will consider a true rumor if we allow these people to stay.

you deport these people and South America will see the rumor is false taking this incentive right out of the game quickly. Yeah we must hold employers accountable and take away incentives but we must also uphold the law... which they are breaking. Deporting these people will show South Americans (as NavyDoc said) that breaking our law, doing things illegally is not an incentive, and prove to them that the only way in is LEGALLY...

edit on 6-7-2014 by Sinfulknowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2014 by Sinfulknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:19 PM
I have to add, supporters of the illegals don't do themselves any favors by shouting in support of La Raza.

An activist with a bullhorn spoke to direct the crowd. Shouts of, “Viva La Raza!” were raised from the crowd.

The bullhorn was then handed over to other activists who addressed and agitated the crowd. Community organizers within the group were connecting people with social media sites and taking contact information for upcoming events. "They're refugees," said one man, rejecting the suggestion that the aliens be deported.

Excuse Me,,, But their Not Refugees,,
Viva La Raza

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:36 PM
It's not getting any better, the not so bright pro-illegal gang has now allowed the Official La Raza Militants in.
Not a Good idea.
They all ready had the bad press with those arrest the other day, of the pro-amnesty group that called themselves the anarchist-communist or some thing like that.

Here's the article.

An image posted by an activist who is protesting against the arrival of illegal immigrants in the flash point town of Murrieta shows the arrival of La Raza militants adorned with the Mexican flag.

Go to the link to see the image.

The arrival of La Raza members is only likely to enflame tensions given the organization’s radical outlook, which has been attacked by critics as divisive and racist.

La Raza, which literally translates as “the race,” has been connected to the Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA), an extremist Mexican race hate group which firmly believes in exploiting illegal immigration to bring about ‘La Reconquista’, a violent overthrow of the southern U.S. states that would be absorbed into Greater Mexico.

As Breitbart reported, La Raza activists were also out in force at a town hall meeting last week in Murrieta, chanting “Viva La Raza!” through a bullhorn.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:41 PM
a reply to: guohua

Oh yeah, bretbart as a source, that's not biased at all! /sarcasm

Don't they still believe Obama is the antichrist reincarnation of Hitler?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:51 PM

how about you assess the information based on it's merits(or lack thereof), and not just dismiss it out of hand, because you don't happen to like the source..

if the information is true, the source doesn't matter....even FOX, MSNBC, and CNN get it right from time to time..

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
a reply to: InTheLight

yes, but it's artificial wealth..fake money...backed by international confidence in the U.S. Dollar...confidence that is beginning to falter, in a BIG way...add more strain to the system, and MORE fake money will need to be produced to compensate...more borrowing....the system is already unable to handle the people who belong here..we cannot accommodate them.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>