It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kids on the Border...I say let them In

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: InTheLight

I heard of the program from an ATS radio broadcast tonight. I'm just in agreement with your government's actions in housing and taking the time to determine what is best for these children within the U.S.

We have American citizens on waiting lists so long that they have to wait years. These are desperate people in need. And yet we have illegals in these cheap housing. Do you agree that this is right or fair?

Those American citizens on waiting lists have water, food and housing...what did these children have?

link   
I was listening to the broadcast and still am, they said they were considering a foster program not creating one... and i guess all the statistics about foster care went in one ear and out the other? Again American kids suffer in this program, why should we increase their suffering and decrease their chances of finding a home to help kids that came here illegally? Your not providing anything substantially important to this conversation so I'm done responding to you.
But if you really wanna help www.childwelfare.gov...

link   

let's find out if they are ready to work for their life.

We all know how illegals are hired over a citizen who is perfectly suited for the job because the illegal will work for sub standard wages. So even if these illegals work, they are taking jobs that belong to an American citizen. When ICE used to raid places of employment and deported illegals, every single job was then taken up quickly by a citizen.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

let's find out if they are ready to work for their life.

We all know how illegals are hired over a citizen who is perfectly suited for the job because the illegal will work for sub standard wages. So even if these illegals work, they are taking jobs that belong to an American citizen. When ICE used to raid places of employment and deported illegals, every single job was then taken up quickly by a citizen.

If that is true, then you and others had better get your protest on!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I heard of the program from an ATS radio broadcast tonight. I'm just in agreement with your government's actions in housing and taking the time to determine what is best for these children within the U.S.

We have American citizens on waiting lists so long that they have to wait years. These are desperate people in need. And yet we have illegals in these cheap housing. Do you agree that this is right or fair?

Those American citizens on waiting lists have water, food and housing...what did these children have?

Ask our homeless people living on the street about their so called homes. What homes? The dirty streets? Shelters are filled to capacity and cannot handle the overwhelming amount of people in need. In the colder climates, many die.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Ask our homeless people living on the street about their so called homes. What homes? The dirty streets? Shelters are filled to capacity and cannot handle the overwhelming amount of people in need. In the colder climates, many die.

How many of these children will die if they are sent back?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

For years people have been protesting this.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

For years people have been protesting this.

Obviously not in the majority.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

How many of these children will die if they are sent back?

So if it comes down to your kid or someone else's, you choose someone else's? Do you honestly believe in your heart that the parents of poor children would put someone else before their own child? Really? No one likes to see anyone suffer no matter where they are from. Many of us have been saying this to you and others in these threads. Do you think we don't care or have a heart or compassion? The sad truth is that we can't possibly save the world or we would and we would be happy about. The sad truth is...we can't!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
here is some help Night Star: Buses full of these immigrants got turned away from a California county because of protest : P
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sinfulknowledge
here is some help Night Star: Buses full of these immigrants got turned away from a California county because of protest : P

Thanks Honey. I have seen that. It seems ever since the last invasion of illegals, more and more people are finally speaking up, have had enough. And if people keep up with all the news, they will see that these are not all children and especially not mostly little ones. Most are teens and many at the sexually active stage which means more anchor babies and more of the system being drained. Some are clearly pregnant women. Thousands are adults. They had requested thousands of pairs of underwear for adults!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sinfulknowledge

They were rorouted and will most likely be released to relatives. I think many of the protester's problems relate moreso to the flow of government dollars...your issues are with how the government spends your hard earned dollars, not with these people, which the government and your economy seem to be able to afford.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinfulknowledge

Other States have expressed their outrage as well. These States cannot afford to care for these people. Some States had little or no advanced warning, these illegals were just bussed out and sent wherever.

There have been infectious diseases from many of these people. The only separation they gave them from the healthy ones was one of those tape things like cops put up! Like that will do a lot. Good grief!

edit on 2-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Sinfulknowledge

Other States have expressed their outrage as well. These States cannot afford to care for these people. Some States had little or no advanced warning, these illegals were just bussed out and sent wherever.

There have been infectious diseases from many of these people. The only separation they gave them from the healthy ones was one of those tape things like cops put up! Like that will do a lot. Good grief!

So, the children are sick as well and some would have sick children sent back home to surely die?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

which the government and your economy seem to be able to afford.

Have you heard a single world that people have been saying in all of these threads? You insist on believing we are Rich, that we don't have poor and desperate people here. Your mind is made up and you believe what you believe. Many of us on the other hand know better.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

which the government and your economy seem to be able to afford.

Have you heard a single world that people have been saying in all of these threads? You insist on believing we are Rich, that we don't have poor and desperate people here. Your mind is made up and you believe what you believe. Many of us on the other hand know better.

I'm only going by the statistics on your country via simple online searching. It would appear that, yes, your country is extremely rich - afte taxes.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So, the children are sick as well and some would have sick children sent back home to surely die?[

Good Lord, this isn't the jungle with some tribes who know nothing of modern medicine or modern living. They do have doctors you know.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I'm only going by the statistics on your country via simple online searching. It would appear that, yes, your country is extremely rich - after taxes.

Ask most Americans how rich they are if you want the truth. LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So, the children are sick as well and some would have sick children sent back home to surely die?[

Good Lord, this isn't the jungle with some tribes who know nothing of modern medicine or modern living. They do have doctors you know.

Go back to the protesters trying to get the buses full of families to go back where they came from...I didn't see any doctors getting on the buses to check them out.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

see that's your problem, your only paying attention to what helps your weak arguments (not much of a help though), yes they got "rerouted" (or turned away 180 degrees towards my county of San Diego an hour an a half away to be specific) BY PROTEST, they weren't simply rerouted for no reason. Your right, we have nothing against these kids but you put it right when you said our government and our economy SEEM (key word) to be able to afford it, but if you paid attention to inflation rates, the rise of poverty, how our veterans are being treated and ignored, homeless rates, our education system(Google that one, last i checked we were 37th), and just general income inequality you would know your completely WRONG.
just watch this. youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join