It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Don't Know Anymore!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BoovDawg

The crux of the problem is that its our respective nations that sponsor these socalled terrorists to one degree or another.

We don't subjugate the lesser civilisations these days that would be unethical and in no way politically correct in our perceived modern day society. But get them to fight amongst themselves while dangling our preconceived arrogant notions of democratic rule in front of them while also creating discontent towards those very same nations, that's right out of Sun Tzu's Art of War!

Our governments are the real threat to our basic freedom!

Terrorists and terrorism don't even come a close second, we should be more worried about incoming asteroids.
LoL
edit on 29-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoovDawg

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: BoovDawg

originally posted by: demus
or you could just become Muslim...

are you a muslim?

I believe in one God, and submit my will to him, so yes.

yes exactly there is only one god so evryone can believe what ever they want the true god won't evan care about anything like that, dont you agree? I mean why is there all this, I believe in something but I dont know what.

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (Quran 2:62)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Actually it is a She that runs that website and if speaking truths about Islam makes it anti-Islamic what does that say for speaking the truth?

I have followed that website for awhile now, I do not recall the owner printing any of her personal opinions on any subject including Islam. All stories linked from news sources.

If you can point out stories posted there that are made up blatant lies then I will reconsider reading it, but if they are factual how can it be anti islamic?

Its not islamaphobia when they really are trying to kill you

I never said that!?

www.barenakedislam.com...

He/she who ever it is who comments uner barenakedislam blatenly bans people for not agreeing with their opinion my point is they are against islam because islam basically says if you do not agree/join us we kill you how can they say they againts that if the dont take anyone eles point of view into account! Contradictory. ?

also for that matter how do you know the website people or who ever havnt made these fake fb acounts and posted shiz/ argue with them selfs to make more hate I mean she clearly uses EVRYTHING she can against them by saying 911 was them! not inside thats it its all them and so on... IGNORANT!
edit on 29-6-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BoovDawg

she clearly uses EVRYTHING she can against them by saying 911 was them! not inside thats it its all them and so on... IGNORANT!

Then getting banned from such a place is a good then?

I can understand the hurt and pain by losing part of social network, but in terms of having friends, ideals and beliefs that work for for you there are lots of options growing amongst the internet.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It wasnt me that got banned im not a member

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join