It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Under wired bra is killing you literally!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In response to the side discussion about size. I'm very large (F+)and during the late 70s and 80s there was a backlash about large breasts. You couldn't read any article in a women's magazine without them saying about how many men really don't like large breasts and how smaller ones really looked better. You almost never would see a curvy girl in any fashion magazines. All that push to increase the self esteem of smaller women was at the expense of naturally large women.

There was a push to get breast reduction surgery. To those of you who commented about scars from breast implants, you should see what happens when you have a reduction. The breasts look like railroad tracks. To me it was a mutilation and I refused to get one. And I wear little to no makeup - I just don't like the makeup look and it irritates my skin.

But I will have to admit, the second I can afford the 20,000, I'm getting implanted contacts because I hate how my glasses look (can't do contacts or laser). But that's something *I* really want.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

For some women, breast reduction is a good thing regardless of scarring. My aunt was very large breasted. I remember seeing the indention's in her shoulders from her bra, she had a permanent indention that were 1/4 inch or more deep in each shoulder from her bra straps.

She had no end of back problems from trying to carry them around also. She did get a breast reduction, and said how happy she was that she did it. Her back problems ended, and she felt much better as a whole.

It's a personal decision, and not everyone will choose the same I'm sure, but for some women the benefits of a breast reduction outweigh the bad parts.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join