It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Under wired bra is killing you literally!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
oh Jane that yt video was so funny how brilliant and he's probably right the people loved it and the girls were all good sports that made my day thanks for posting it it was harmless fun

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

WOW Murgatroid your post deserves a thread all on it's own and how true all that you had to say thank you so much for adding such great content to my thread, I never give to charities not after all i have heard and read about, charity begins at home and that's where my money goes to my family and friends

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Women will believe anything if it sells more bras.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

while theyre nice to have as a confidence booster i don't think its worth it

This is the point I hate, we are being taught that id guys don't look you have no value. Girls are thinking their breast size makes or breaks them as a woman.

Women have continued to let the world revolve around the dreams and wants of Men and base our self worth on their feelings.

Putting foreign material into the body, being cut open risking death to have a bigger breast should not even occur to a person but today being "hot" in reference to how much a man finds you attractive is life itself.

My sisters husband wanted her larger and she also did all that and suffered heavy scar tissue growth with pain that has lasted 20 years. We are all STUPID!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

You know, women always want whatever it is they don't have. Blondes dye their hair brunette, brunettes dye their hair blonde (and occasionally red) white people get tans, tan people stay out of the sun to be white, and the list goes on.

Everything is a fad, unless that is the way you were born. The general rule, or so I have been told, is that if you have the tits you don't have a rear, and if you have a rear you don't have the tits.

In my family this is true, I am large chested, but no rear end to be proud of, and my daughter had very little chest, but the rear end women dream of... she used to laugh and say I should share what I had with her who had so little.. lol... and I used to wish I had had a rear end like hers... lol... she looked great in jeans... I was proud that she was so beautiful.

The moral of the story is, there is something makes every single woman beautiful... and the beauty that really shines through is what is inside.

People should be happy for whatever they were endowed with, no matter what that is because there is someone, on the face of this earth, that wishes they had just what you have. Your average man, simply wants a confident woman. Confidence shines through in all you do when you are just happy the way you are.

Confidence attracts better men than mere looks.
edit on 30-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I agree with all you said, except the blonds dying brown, the majority go blond, blonds lose their color as they age and dye more blond, men prefer blond and whatever Women are told men prefer they go there including wearing rear end pads..so in now along with HUGE heads and spiky heels as usual.

My Family are all blondes and I am redheaded we are all perfectly proportioned hourglass figures and yet my sister had to please her husband and go top heavy. I have seen sticks with humongous boobs, yes they suffer...I guess i am feeling angry atm :-)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'm brunette and my husband likes my hair color.
Not all men prefer blondes.

My daughter was also brunette but she was a darker brown than me, she would occasionally die her hair red. I always told her not to do that because she was beautiful and there was no need to mess with perfection - but there was no talking to her once she was out on her own.

I don't understand people who undergo harmful surgery to change things. It would be scarier to me to have surgery than it would to be just like I am.

But I get your frustration, but just like my daughter wanting to change her perfection, many women are like this. We cannot apparently talk much sense to them. They don't listen. But we do what we can, and pray for the best.

Making sure the young girls know they are beautiful just the way they are, is one step in the right direction. Many girls don't seem to know this.
edit on 30-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

This is the point I hate, we are being taught that id guys don't look you have no value. Girls are thinking their breast size makes or breaks them as a woman.

Women have continued to let the world revolve around the dreams and wants of Men and base our self worth on their feelings.

Putting foreign material into the body, being cut open risking death to have a bigger breast should not even occur to a person but today being "hot" in reference to how much a man finds you attractive is life itself.

My sisters husband wanted her larger and she also did all that and suffered heavy scar tissue growth with pain that has lasted 20 years. We are all STUPID!

I agree with you.. Ouch at the heavy scar tissue growth that would be so painfull if my partner wanted me to change something dramatic like that i would tell him to F off its just not worth it!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

I agree with you.. Ouch at the heavy scar tissue growth that would be so painfull if my partner wanted me to change something dramatic like that i would tell him to F off its just not worth it!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
S&F

The studies make perfect sense. Interesting to see if how many will put health in front of fashion.

P

It will be interesting to see if those who choose to wear them anyway will be left alone by busybodies.
edit on 2-7-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

a reply to: OpinionatedB

I agree with all you said, except the blonds dying brown, the majority go blond, blonds lose their color as they age and dye more blond, men prefer blond and whatever Women are told men prefer they go there including wearing rear end pads..so in now along with HUGE heads and spiky heels as usual.

My Family are all blondes and I am redheaded we are all perfectly proportioned hourglass figures and yet my sister had to please her husband and go top heavy. I have seen sticks with humongous boobs, yes they suffer...I guess i am feeling angry atm :-)

Here's the deal, from my (admittedly male) perspective.

Women change this that and the other chasing after the WRONG kind of guy. Seriously - why would they even WANT someone so shallow? Why would they WANT to be a walking pair of boobs just to attract a guy that only wants a walking pair of boobs?

I've been with all sorts of women, and went so far as to marry four of them, at different times. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM had something to recommend her, or I wouldn't have been with her. Every one had something beautiful about her, and it didn't make any difference whether an A cup or an E cup - and I've ran the gamut of them, all the way to both ends of that spectrum.

Women with big boobs complain about them, and wish they were smaller. Women with small boobs complain about them, and wish they were bigger. Same for their butts. Same for their noses, for God's sakes, it's even the same with their feet! Whatever they have that they're happy with, they ignore it and hunt until they can find something to be UNHAPPY with.

One of my exes was a DD, and all I ever heard from her was how unhappy she was with her butt (and her feet, of all things!) - thought it was so small as to be nonexistent. Drove me nuts. If she had "no butt", then what the hell was that thing her legs were hinged to? Wanted butt pads, or appliances, or whatever the hell you call those things.

All she was worried about in the final analysis was looks. To Hell with that - it drove me nuts. If I liked how she looked, what the hell difference did it make what some OTHER guy thought - or didn't think?

I left her alone to find that answer for herself. She neither needed nor wanted me - she wanted shallow, and I try hard not to do shallow when I'm being serious.

Girls, be happy with who you are and what you have, and for crying out loud, if you manage to snag one of the not-shallow guys, don't start pointing out what you think are flaws! Let him find them on his own - it's the hunt that is the most fun, and what you think is a "flaw" may well turn out the be what HE thinks is a bonus!

While I'm on a rant - makeup. Women wear makeup for other WOMEN, not for men - men don't care about it if they care about YOU, and, well, that crap tastes nasty anyhow. I'd rather eat a bar of soap than kiss makeup. BLEECH!

End rant. Back to your regular programming.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Everything is a fad, unless that is the way you were born. The general rule, or so I have been told, is that if you have the tits you don't have a rear, and if you have a rear you don't have the tits.

In my family this is true, I am large chested, but no rear end to be proud of,

Bite your tongue!

I'M proud of it!

The moral of the story is, there is something makes every single woman beautiful... and the beauty that really shines through is what is inside.

EXACTLY!

Now stop complaining - one cannot improve upon perfection!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

While I'm on a rant - makeup. Women wear makeup for other WOMEN, not for men - men don't care about it if they care about YOU

I don't know why women were it but I think you may be wrong about most men wanting the crap on their women. I am lucky my husband likes me fine with a clean face, special occasions my green eyes get a little eyelash coat and a tiny bit of lip color. i think women with a ton of makeup look like clowns.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Your so sweet! Thank you for being proud of my rear...

And I don't complain much... except about my weight.. I've not been liking that much lately, but as I said the other day, I didn't start gaining until after my daughter died, and I think it is probably very much connected.

I'll get out of that funk and loose the weight that I am unhappy with, eventually... no worries!
I do realize your not unhappy with it though. But that's cause your awesome!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I only wear make-up to work, and not even there often. When I do I wear it I just wear a little mineral powder and some eye liner, maybe a bit of lip gloss.

One day I was talking with another women, who had no clue how to wear make-up, and she looked absolutely horrible, colors that were too heavy and too bright, she did look like a clown. I told her that she shouldn't wear make-up so heavy, that she was beautiful and didn't need to wear make-up like that. I told her all make-up was about was to take some good features and accentuate them.

She said I'm not pretty, I cannot even go to the store without make-up on. I didn't want to insult her, but she seriously would have looked 100 times better with nothing at all on her face.

I do think more women should actually realize that.
edit on 3-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Face pai -- er, make-up is one of those things I don't bother with at all. All it does is clog up my skin and give me zits. I do have some, but just the basics (foundation, one lip gloss, one compact of eyeshadow, and one tube of mascara) Actually, I haven't worn it in so long that I should probably toss it all. I'm just grateful it's unused tester products that were never put out for use that my mother got her hands on from work rather than anything anyone paid for. It's stupid, I have a tube of Lancome lip gloss she gave me that costs more than a modest dinner for two out. Whyyyyy do women pay that much for something that wears off onto other things/is eventually ingested? Chapstick works just fine for me.

I do dye my hair, though. I'm a natural brunette, but my natural color has always been a little too dark on me. I went without dying it for a few years when the kids were babies/toddlers, and everyone thought I was ill all the time (in other words, I looked pale despite a deep tan) I dye it in a range from light auburn to reddish brown, that little change in hue is all it took to go from looking sick to looking normal. Between make-up and hair dye to achieve that, I'd rather just dye my hair. Do it once every other month, and forget about it til next time. Better than spending every day spackling my face with cosmetics, no? XD

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I think you may have misunderstood me - I detest makeup, and out of all the guys I know, I can't think of a single one who likes it. That's how I came up with the theory that women wear it for other women rather than for men. We talk, and that's a general sore point amongst the guys I know.

If someone puts on warpaint, they ought to be going on the warpath.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

I think you may have misunderstood me - I detest makeup, and out of all the guys I know, I can't think of a single one who likes it. That's how I came up with the theory that women wear it for other women rather than for men. We talk, and that's a general sore point amongst the guys I know.

If someone puts on warpaint, they ought to be going on the warpath.

No I didn't misunderstand I am having a hard time accepting you know many men who feel this way...all the men I have ever know feel a woman is "not keeping herself up" if she does not plaster on the makeup before he takes her where anyone can see her. They are embarrassed. Why did I never meet any of you guys when I was single and looking :-)

Also all the women i know rarely even let their husbands see them without makeup as their husbands treat them like they are a mess and need to get fixed up! Really most of these men don't want their wives to come out of the bathroom in the morning until they have makeup on.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
My doctor told me that wired bras are not good for the circulation in the breast many years ago (without the mention of cancer). She did suggest it might play a factor in sagging of breasts, because the skin suffers in elasticity as a result of being less irrigated. I stopped wearing bras with wires at that time, and found it so much more comfortable I never turned back.

Now, with all the usual smears about superficial women who get breast surgery or wear make up, I might offend and I try to weigh my words, but to be honest, the women talking like that always seem to me be talking like that to impress the guys in the room (the exact same thing they accuse the other women of) and also out of a bit of repressed jealousy.

Some women wear makeup as an artistic or creative outlet. Not out of a "need" feeling. I like adding colors, lines, shapes. The same reason I don't wear the same clothes everyday, or simply wear a gray sack over me to protect from the elements, is the reason i will wear a little lipstick or eyeliner in a different color from one day to the next- it is part of just making visual my creative emotional states that day.

I also use bright colors in my hair for the same reason (this week I have a bright pink streak in front, as it expresses a joyful sort of gratitude feeling I have had lately. It makes me smile to see my outside reflect my inside. What anyone else thinks of that is irrelevant!

Furthermore, I had breast surgery and you ladies with the nasty words about that can go to hell. Go through three pregnancies, breast feed each child for a year, with breasts going from an A cup to a D and back again each time.
Then see what that FEELS like. Close your eyes, don't even bother with others seeing them and what they think... The sensation alone, of having your skin pulled down so far, like an empty sac, which is completely overlapping and causing terrible problems with sweating and irritation.

Go ahead and decide to keep them like that and wallow in self rightiousness and pride, if it suits you. Sometimes discomfort is necessary to feel superior to other women, eh? A little suffering is worth it.

Here's the thing, ladies:
There are TONS of women who are not superficial, they are not concerned with what men think, they are not focused on trying to look perfect, extraordinary, or sexy. They often would just like to look normal and to feel less physical discomfort. They often do like me, getting small implants, under the muscle, without moving the nipple, so that the breasts keep a normal sag, but just a bit less. Those women, you don't notice, you don't see that they had anything done, and so you aren't factoring them into your conclusions and judgements.

We often end up secretly confiding in each other, and believe me, there are much more of those than you realize.
It's amazing how easily women will turn against each other to impress men in the vicinity.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wonder if they did any studies on minimizers? For those of you who don't know, they squish everything down so you look a few sizes smaller. In fact, most bras for larger breast tend not to be the correct shape and end up changing the shape. (Most natural large sizes are not bowl shaped).

I would suspect this might be the cause of some problems - maybe even more than underwires.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join