It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Under wired bra is killing you literally!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

lol... we watched that one night... it is funny as all get out.

Your right about not being able to post it here though. I loved it when the fat guy flashed him!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Tell me about it. Like I said I am 57 years old and STILL when I walk down the street I get beeped at and whisteled at. Men... can't live with them and if you leave them in the gutter you get fined. LOL
e reply to: OpinionatedB

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I keep thinking seriously? I'm 45 years old, a grandmother of two... yet... I'm being found sexy? Seriously? lol... to me that's crazy.

yet my hubby calls me a gilf... men are weird creatures sometimes...

lol @ your gutter comment.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Well you know what they say...."Laughter is the best medicine"....so I just thought I'd throw some out there.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Why the anti charity stance?

Quite simple actually...

Things are not always what they appear to be.

The truth is out there...but you will not find it inserted in between 30 second commercials for toothpaste and i-phones.

Many so-called "charities" are in reality only masquerading as a charity.

The Red Cross (and other so-called large charities) are secret intelligence and money collection agencies of the British Intelligence Services since their inception. The Red Cross is very adept at stealing money and looting mail. They were caught innumerable times, but always allowed to get away.

After the San Francisco earthquake in 1989, the Red Cross passed on only $10 million of the $50 million that had been raised, and banked the rest. Similar donations after the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 and the Red River flooding in 1997 were greedily withheld. Tsunami was a great money-making opportunity for the Red Cross. It called for donations in cash only.

Under the Liberty Fund, Red Cross collected $564 million in donations after 9/11. Months after the event, the Red Cross had distributed only $154 million. Then Red Cross President Dr. Bernadine Healy arrogantly stated, "The Liberty Fund is a war fund..." The rest of the money would be used in "war on terror". This meant the money was going towards bombing third world countries like Afghanistan and setting up surveillance cameras and expanding the police state in US cities, and not in helping the victims of disasters.

Red Cross is a hidden hand of Illuminati plan

The American Red Cross or the International Red Cross, like the International Monetary Fund (IMF) or the World Bank, is an Illuminati-controlled front organization whose true purpose is completely opposite from their stated purpose.

The Red Cross is a disaster racket which is in the business of making money from disasters-especially from engineered disasters.

The history is clear, the Red Cross and other large so-called charities are in actual fact front group collection agencies for the military industrial complex. Many informed historians have even alleged that the Red Cross was used as a Skull and Bones cover to overthrow The Russian Czar and pave the way for the rise of the Bolsheviks.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Now, if you add human sacrifices to the cross, you get a bloody red cross and this is really where America got their Red Cross, which is a UN Lucifer Organization. The Red Cross of today, goes to battle fields because these people view war as a form of human sacrifice, which is why we are always at war now a days.

The Red Cross wasn’t formed by some woman, during the Civil War or even in 1863 as people may think but instead the Red Cross was founded by the Illuminati in Va State, as a form of ritual slaughter in effort to have Lucifer bless the land and of course Lucifer’s blessing are really a bloody curse.

hollywoodilluminati.com...

Before you write a check, sign a petition or declare your unwavering support for foundations or "nonprofit" organizations (NPOs), you may wish to investigate their agendas by using this step-by-step guide. Many large foundations and nonprofit organizations have destructive agendas in opposition to public interest or they receive funding from dubious sources and may be unduly influenced.

Is Your Favorite Charity Infiltrated?

Do Not Donate to Illuminati Charities

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: PlanetxIsComing

It seems to me that someone somewhere is trying to promote 'smaller' breasts sizes!

I've been seeing it a lot lately in Films, TV and Commercials... lots of women with small size breasts!

Bring back the Bosom is what I say.

Matter of personal preference, I reckon. Some guys prefer 'em small and perky, some prefer 'em big an' saggy, some prefer 'em frighteningly ginourmous and smotheringly deadly. I prefer to check and make sure they're there, regardless of size... all of 'em have their, um, finer points.... I never met a boring boob. Some of my friends prefer the teeny, tiny ones, to which I say OOH RAH! leaves more fer me.. erm, maybe that was TMI.

You are right of course... many different shapes and sizes,,, its all good. just not toooo flat!

Anyway, i'm off

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
S&F

The studies make perfect sense. Interesting to see if how many will put health in front of fashion.

P

That is just my thinking, I was stunned when Dr Oz said that "no bras do not cause cancer". Clearly anything that is tight and an irritation all day cause changes to the flesh in that area. I developed a line of pea sized lumps along the bottom of my bra, I stopped wearing that kind of bra and they went away, but what if i had not stopped!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I wish I had the boobies to be able to use a Bra.
I wouldn't need to go outside or anything just stay in and play all day long with them

No because then you would have been a woman with a lot more sense then to make a big deal of mammary glands.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
DDD with tiny ribs here so bra is a necessity. I can barely keep my balance without a bra, all that weight flinging about is like a car crash without a seatbelt. Kidding, but I'll just have to risk the cancer.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

I wouldn't need to go outside or anything just stay in and play all day long with them

No because then you would have been a woman with a lot more sense then to make a big deal of mammary glands.

And the thrill wears off at about age thirteen.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

yeah? Maybe it is time to be yourself is my opinion instead of what you think everyone wants you to be.
www.pacificheightsplasticsurgery.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Implants are evil... EEEVIL! They make a mockery of truth in advertising, feel weird, and destroy the sleek lines of an otherwise perfectly lovely form! Often turn out lumpy, ALWAYS show the outline of the implant (especially in the axial tail/ underarm area), and are generally just plain disagreeable.

I can't figure out why folks just can't be happy with what they've got. Don't care if it's a mountain or a molehill, if it's real, it bears further exploration.

I should probably just exit this thread before I get myself in trouble - legions of women trying to beat me to death with their bras... I hear those underwires HURT!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

There is only one pair in the whole world that are any of your concern anyway... and they are what makes you happy...aren't they honey...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Why yes dear!

Would you like a cup of coffee?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have always worn sport style bra, never an underwire they are too uncomfortable, as for deodorant I use near teaspoon of baking soda and a little bit of coconut oil to mix, never stink for up to three days, ya still sweat but that what we are meant to do....a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Having been blesses with "plums" rather than "melons" in the mammary scheme of things, I'm lucky to have spent the last 40 years bra-less. When I was twenty and wearing under-wire bras because they were all the fashion I developed some really painful cysts and dutifully trotted off to the doctor. The surgeon told me that wearing that type of bra wasn't good for the lymph drainage system. I threw away my bras entirely and the cysts disappeared like magic and have never come back. Both my sisters are devoted wearers of bras, day and night, and both have been treated for breast cancer despite there being no history of breast cancer in the family.
I also gave up wearing any type of anti-antiperspirant after suffering with huge boils in my armpits twice. Same doctor told me they were caused by the metals stopping up the drainage system. Apparently some folks are more susceptible to these problems than others.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I have always HATED underwire! Ick!

I went from a 34A to a 34DDD after I had my son and let me tell you how hard it is to find a decent bra WITHOUT underwire or padding. WHY do I need padding when I'm a 34DDD? I wear sports bra type bras and even then I can't stand them. I always feel constricted like I can't breathe. I had my mother in law unhook mine recently while we were driving because I started to freak out because it felt constricting. I hate bras!! When I was smaller I could totally get away without having one but now not so much.

I remember being in VS once and I was looking at the non padded underwire bras, just the basic jersey style bra. The sales lady came up to me and said the padded push up bras are over here. I was like I didn't ask for those nor do I need one! I was honestly slightly insulted. I walked out...

As for the article contents I remember seeing this a while back and there was a lot of talk that it isn't really true. I am not sure of where I saw it because it was years ago.

***edit to add. I see "theabsolutetruth" shared the link to this not being true via the breast cancer society. That could have been where I read it.
edit on 6/29/2014 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

yeah? Maybe it is time to be yourself is my opinion instead of what you think everyone wants you to be.
www.pacificheightsplasticsurgery.com...

What i dont understand is why women get breast implants and go above a D cup, its madness. Im only 23 and i feel like i have the back of a 70yr old sometimes from carrying mine around even before i had kids i was a DD and that was when i was 14-15 im only 5ft tall (just! Lol) theyve only gotten bigger as the years went by and the pain in my lower back has gotten worse along with it, i don't qualify for a reduction through a government scheme we have so id have too pay for it myself so i just deal with it, but these women don't think about that, while theyre nice to have as a confidence booster i don't think its worth it, my mum is total opposite to me she was an A cup her whole life so she got breast implants and went to a C about 11 years ago and then recently went theough a bunch of breast health problems which were more than likely caused by them and if a bra is bad imagine how bad implants are! All that said it could be the bra's that cause my issues but i cant not wear a bra i get enough stares of creepy men as it is.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

34A to 34DDD? Damn! That's a MASSIVE expansion.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

S&F for bringing this up here at ATS

Charity's today seem to be part of the problem not the solution, it's a great shame that these organizations have gone this way but at the same time people are also the problem

''Giving money is the lowest form of charity.'' I give money and walk away feeling happy with myself.

''Giving your time and love is the highest.'' I get involved and actually make a difference to someones life!

The attitude of the masses to just chuck money at every problem has made these charity's into a business.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join