It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unaccompanied immigrant children to be welcomed in Dallas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
A political stunt we can all pay for (Texans I mean).

"I'm going to be working with non-profits in this area to make sure we do our part," said Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings.

www.wfaa.com...
www.wfaa.com...

Already, 2000 kids in Dallas now who don't belong here. These kids will have to be housed, fed, given medical attention, educated - and what does that do to our needy? There are kids who belong here who have lunches taken away from them when their lunch account goes over by $0.05 - but we can feed 2000 kids who are here illegally.

The first article mentions that 25,000 katrina evacuees were housed over a three to four week period, so we have the infrastructure. I say that's a bunch of crap. Those were Americans displaced, not illegals dumped. I'm all for helping someone who lost everything to a storm for a few weeks. What they're trying to do with these illegals amounts to fostering them for years and providing an anchor for their families to join them at a later date, completely circumventing the immigration process.

Many of these children will not be able to integrate, or will be ruined by a system that wasn't designed to handle their type of situation. Crime rates will rise, quality of our systems will fall.

It really makes me wonder who greased Mike Rawlings pockets. Judging from the comments my wife has found, Mike Rawlings will likely be serving his last term. Many of the comments state that as soon as they know which charities are trying to do this, they'll stop making donations.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stutteringp0et
This is what happens when a leader despises his own country.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
...Kenya

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well that is outstanding news, isn't it?

For Dallas to be reaching out so openly and quickly means all the existing children currently or...recently facing poor futures or awaiting adoption in the area within difficult conditions are all taken care of, right?

No more local neglect issues or homeless families in Dallas, correct?

Of course not..because they'd never ask for more needy folks if they had any real numbers of them with major needs still unmet...right?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This whole planned crisis is the result of manipulating Progressive style politics at the expense of Human life.

These people are being used as political guinea pigs at taxpayers expense to further an agenda beyond comprehension.

The psychopaths in charge of this are maniacs out of control.

There is no clear plan to solve this debacle.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Why would our leaders take care of our problems when they can just make headlines using children (think of the children).

If our leaders were interested in helping children, there are plenty who belong here that need to be taken care of. Hundreds, maybe thousands suffering and abused in foster care. Homeless families.

There was a man (private citizen) who went to one of our local schools after his child's lunch was taken (and thrown away) because his school lunch account was overdrawn by 5 cents. The man wrote a check to the school to cover all children for the remainder of the semester. A single private citizen made the decision to ensure that every child in that school was fed. I believe he spent around $600.

If they wanted to make a difference, they could do it on the cheap.

ETA: I was wrong about the amount paid by the private citizen.
www.ksdk.com...
Kenny Thompson pays $465 to zero balances for all children in Houston elementary school.
edit on 29-6-2014 by stutteringp0et because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Thanks Abe, I needed a laugh!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: stutteringp0et

Already, 2000 kids in Dallas now who don't belong here. These kids will have to be housed, fed, given medical attention, educated - and what does that do to our needy? There are kids who belong here who have lunches taken away from them when their lunch account goes over by $0.05 - but we can feed 2000 kids who are here illegally.

Illegals have been catered to for many years while our own citizens suffer and that is a shame. It gets worse every year and there has been no end in sight.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
That is completely irresponsible to put out there in the mainstream. If people in Mexico read what he is saying it could easily entice them to send more children over unaccompanied. Why not say they will feed the ones that come with their parents so at least we can attract someone who they are attached to, to care for them.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"The psychopaths in charge of this are maniacs out of control. There is no clear plan to solve this debacle."

The "Progressives" in charge of this don't see this as a debacle, they see it as an opportunity, at least that's what Nancy Pelosi has to say about it.
www.breitbart.com...

They are in the process of collapsing the southern border and my guess is that this is only the beginning. Once the kids anchor themselves here, the parents won't be far behind. This crises has been manufactured to force immigration reform and blanket amnesty. But even when they get that, this assault on the sovereignty of the US will have only begun. This is a change wave of orders of magnitude similar to the "Katrina" event; nothing will ever be the same again. Its over.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

From what I understand, they're already getting propaganda telling them to send their kids to America because they won't be turned away. Where did that propaganda come from? The obvious answer, of course, is that TPTB here are making self-fulfilling prophecies again. They tell us to expect illegals, then they tell the illegals to come.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

What they're trying to do with these illegals amounts to fostering them for years and providing an anchor for their families to join them at a later date, completely circumventing the immigration process.

If there parents try to enter the US just because there kids are here they should be arrested, tried, and deported for child endangerment and never allowed back into the US.

Putting this out to the media in the countries where these children come from would do a lot to slow down the influx.
edit on 29-6-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The people of Texas may be able to have arrest warrants served on anyone who aids and abets illegal criminals. They should be arrested for being traitors. Enforce those warrants.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
These children should be dropped off at their country's embassies to be sent home at their expense. These countries should also be presented with large bills for the debts accrued in capturing, feeding,etc. their citizens. In some American cities they will charge a US citizen $30 a day to be locked up. Tired of Obama and his cronies putting the screw to working Americans and making us pay for it.

new topics

top topics

join