It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Civic Literacy Exam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

LOL ... AnIntellectualRedneck matched my score. TAG!! He's 'it'.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I concur!

You mean the following:

Every time I see a math problem it looks like this: If I have 10 ice cubes, and you have 11 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Answer – Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You answered 32 out of 33 correctly — 96.97 %

would have gotten 100% if i hadn't clicked wrong on this i knew the answer.

Incorrect Answers
Question: Which of the following fiscal policy combinations has the federal government most often followed to stimulate economic activity when the economy is in a severe recession?
Your Answer: decreasing both taxes and spending
Correct Answer: decreasing taxes and increasing spending

just about all of this is high school stuff

edit on 28-6-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

OK. So, I totally don't trust you and you don't get my vote.

As for the Intellectual Redneck....

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

OK. So, I totally don't trust you and you don't get my vote.

As for the Intellectual Redneck....

No, no, no.

The hound has standing in this thread ... and there are no tag-backs in this game.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
How sad is it, that everyone who took this test scores higher than the politicians do? Even the folks who DON'T LIVE HERE tested higher...

Sweet Fancy Moses with a derpy donkey... That's more than just really sad.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I live in Colorado and just got ripped Sativa to be exact ,I tried the test and got: 22 out of /33 66.67 %
I don't want to be voted for and don't vote for anyone LIKE me. I have a different nature.

edit on 28-6-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

OK. I'm intrigued...explain

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I took the test and scored 66.67%. I think the average ATS member would score higher on this test than most people. Some of those questions' answers were tricky! What does that say if most college graduates only score 55% on this? A little disturbing... Thanks for the post.

Reread it you scored better than the average professor. Rock on

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
78.79%.

I blew the international trade question by outright misreading the answer but the others I flubbed fair and square. Ahh well... It was a bit tougher than I expected it would be. A few kinda looked like more than one answer might fit until seeing it marked wrong and reading it back in that context. Naww... only one answer worked and I didn't pick it in those cases.

Nice thread! S/F

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Mine was 63.64%. I was shocked myself. I remembered learning most of the questions/answers when I was in school... But school was a really long time ago.

ETA - I didn't know we could use excuses!! I blame mine on the 6 Tylenol PM I took about an hour ago.

Teasing. Even with that, I did better than I assumed I would.

I would have done better if it wasn't for George Bush...

You still did better than college professors on average..

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I tried it, I'm from Canada as well, some of the questions were tricky, so I got 4 wrong, none of the financial questions...

Question: The phrase that in America there should be a “wall of separation” between church and state appears in:

Question: In 1935 and 1936 the Supreme Court declared that important parts of the New Deal were unconstitutional. President Roosevelt responded by threatening to:

Question: What was the source of the following phrase: “Government of the people, by the people, for the people”?

Question: The Bill of Rights explicitly prohibits

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
78.79%.

I blew the international trade question by outright misreading the answer but the others I flubbed fair and square. Ahh well... It was a bit tougher than I expected it would be. A few kinda looked like more than one answer might fit until seeing it marked wrong and reading it back in that context. Naww... only one answer worked and I didn't pick it in those cases.

Nice thread! S/F

Thanks but really everyone has done way better than most people on the street. I think ATS not only educates but attracts above average folks. Now if I could just get my head through this door.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I tried it, I'm from Canada as well, some of the questions were tricky, so I got 4 wrong, none of the financial questions...

Question: The phrase that in America there should be a “wall of separation” between church and state appears in:

Question: In 1935 and 1936 the Supreme Court declared that important parts of the New Deal were unconstitutional. President Roosevelt responded by threatening to:

Question: What was the source of the following phrase: “Government of the people, by the people, for the people”?

Question: The Bill of Rights explicitly prohibits

Cheers - Dave

Canadian water must be really good for the brain. Thats marketable "I'll take a six pack of Canadian SmartWater."

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Mine was 63.64%. I was shocked myself. I remembered learning most of the questions/answers when I was in school... But school was a really long time ago.

ETA - I didn't know we could use excuses!! I blame mine on the 6 Tylenol PM I took about an hour ago.

Literally lol... Bush indeed. That's the best excuse of all. I should have used that one first. Since I have posted the lowest score, I am almost willing to bet that this test is racist in some way or another.

At least I did better than average. My daughter brought home a C last year and when I asked her why, she said that it wasn't that big of a deal because a C was average. I asked her if she had any idea how below average, average was these days.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Literally lol... Bush indeed. That's the best excuse of all. I should have used that one first. Since I have posted the lowest score, I am almost willing to bet that this test is racist in some way or another.

At least I did better than average. My daughter brought home a C last year and when I asked her why, she said that it wasn't that big of a deal because a C was average. I asked her if she had any idea how below average, average was these days.

She will be ok she comes from good stock.

The average when I was in high school was much different.
If had to go by high school, I should be sleeping on the streets.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I asked her if she had any idea how below average, average was these days.

If *that's* not the most intelligent response to the one question that wasn't on that survey ...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ack!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You answered 27 out of 33 correctly — 81.82 %

I honestly misread three of them. I should have paid more attention then again I wasn't absolutely sure about a few of them either that I did get right.

Now if they had asked me these questions over the phone I probably would have missed a few more because that survey gets boring.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join