It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my paranormal experience and opinion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
is it more likely that the laws of physics have stopped for you or that there's a problem with yourself?
i dont think so, ive discovered its an interaction of induced energies that atract the unknown by framing me, the bible calls it the accuser, or devils disguise

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

so you think this is personal?

you have identified the cause but what is the reason? why are these things happening to you?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
In my opinion why would you use an ouija board? You know ouija boards cause the worst of luck and bad things to happen. I never used an ouija board in my life because I chose to stay away from that type of stuff. Your summoning spirits and ghost and all kinds of things with the ouija board. Tarot cards are another story and aren't as bad in my opinion. You use tarot cards to predict and make readings based on the cards you get for your future. There is no way to summon things in a tarot card reading, I think it's a safer method then using an ouija board. I still choose to not use tarot card either. Besides their both against my religion anyways. It will probably take a while for you to get rid of whatever entity is haunting you. I've experienced the paranormal before in the past, but I never resorted to using an ouija board to summon them like that. I think you need someone to cleanse and bless the house your living at. I wish you the best of luck and hope whatever you summoned from the ouija board goes away.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: A1PHAW0LFi was in my teens when i used the ouiji, the room fogged up and the piece moved on its own. The voices started in my thirties, i started hearing a calm voice saying they were the government and i only had the option of suicide or arrest, i go outside, and like a LRAD sound a grindy male voice yelling from the sky to run. I dont at all believe my brain could produce pre-planned loud voice attacks. Ive learned that either agencies use mind tech, or a secret org. Contracts harrassment.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
a reply to: Nemox42

When i was a musician i had an album called " overmind" and a song called "psychological" i wonder if my experiences were because of those

There are specific signs when you know the paranormal is happening to you. Especially with haunting spirit/ghost. Pets act really strange around the house, items go missing to reappear where they would the last place you put them, footsteps hear when no one is home, hearing whispering or inaudible voices, electronics going haywire sometimes, drops in temperatures in certain locations, seeing shadows/mist/apparitions directly or indirectly, etc

If on the other hand you saw pink elephants or the ghost of jimmy Hendrix smoking a doobie string guitar in your living room, I would think maybe you were HIGH on something, or you're not exactly mentally stable.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

When i was a musician i had an album called " overmind" and a song called "psychological" i wonder if my experiences were because of those

There are specific signs when you know the paranormal is happening to you. Especially with haunting spirit/ghost. Pets act really strange around the house, items go missing to reappear where they would the last place you put them, footsteps hear when no one is home, hearing whispering or inaudible voices, electronics going haywire sometimes, drops in temperatures in certain locations, seeing shadows/mist/apparitions directly or indirectly, stuff goes flying off in front of you when no one is around, doors/drawers/ opening and closing, getting scratched/smacked/push/pull etc some of what I mention might be demonic in nature, yes demons/elemental spirits/jinns or what i pack them as "entities" from the other veil exist.

If on the other hand you saw pink elephants or the ghost of jimmy Hendrix smoking a doobie string guitar in your living room, I would think maybe you were HIGH on something, or you're not exactly mentally stable.
edit on 29-6-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I used a spectrum anilyzer and for over 5 minutes detected a peak at around 15500 hz at between -70 - -80db. A frequency discussed to be a silent sound carrier.

edit on 30-6-2014 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: A1PHAW0LFi was in my teens when i used the ouiji, the room fogged up and the piece moved on its own. The voices started in my thirties, i started hearing a calm voice saying they were the government and i only had the option of suicide or arrest, i go outside, and like a LRAD sound a grindy male voice yelling from the sky to run. I dont at all believe my brain could produce pre-planned loud voice attacks. Ive learned that either agencies use mind tech, or a secret org. Contracts harrassment.

True I understand what you are getting at but I still don't understand how experiencing the paranormal connects with the government in any shape, matter, or form. It is true that government uses ways to control us to prevent us from seeing the truth by advertisement, propaganda, or by manipulation. They controlled us Americans since we were born by putting things in our head at a young age. Government also used fear to stop us from starting riots and such. For example if you've remembered sex ed class they would lie about sex and manipulate us into fear thinking sex is bad. It sounds like me you have a lot more going on then what you are stating in your post. I didn't read your post very thoroughly and I'm sorry for that, but I realized some of the stuff you said you saw could be from getting "high". When I wrote my post it was my opinion, and I am able to discuss my opinions as well since it is my freedom to do as I will. Another opinion I have is I don't think that government can get into our heads and talk to us and tell us what to do unless vice versa they put something in our brains at a young age and tells us what to do, which is another topic to be discussed about. I thing you are showing signs of a mental illness. I was in Psychology in High School and hearing voices and seeing hallucinations is a symptom of Schizophrenia, I just hope you stay on your medication and hope it gets better for you. Wish you the best of luck.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: A1PHAW0LF

I clearly stated when i started hearing voices, they claimed to be government and threatened me in realtime telling me conflicting messages to get arrested or to commit suicide. Days after i started to unravel mentaly, after the hospital i started experiencing paranormal activity,when anyone calls me mentaly ill, no offense but i think theyre naive or intent. Ive learned the mind games, the fly traps are up.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo Sorry I wasn't trying to offend you with my opinions on the mattter I just hope the voices go away. Don't even try and listen to the voices in your head anymore. I still can't understand how an ouija board can induce and cause all this stuff to happen to you. It's even more strange that you experienced the paranormal after being in a hospital. I'm just confused and have a lot of questions on the paranormal too. All I know is when I had experienced the paranormal when I was younger I never heard voices in my head or anything of that matter, I could only sense their presence of a dead person. I guess the paranormal effects people in different ways.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: A1PHAW0LF

You need to research about the military using soldiers as experimental lab rats... project Paperclip.
I'm sure they have probably used civilians without their knowledge too.

Project Paperclip'

According to court documents, U.S. Magistrate Judge Jacqueline Scott Corley, in Oakland, Calif., said in her ruling that the documents requested by the veteran-plaintiffs were "squarely relevant" to their claim that the government, through the VA, did not adequately notify veterans of chemicals they were purposely exposed to during experimentation, and - perhaps more importantly - what effects that exposure might have had on their physical and mental health.

Details of this sad episode in our history were contained in a 2009 class action suit. Filed by the Vietnam Veterans of America and individual soldiers, the suit charges the U.S. Army and the Central Intelligence Agency, with the help of former Nazi scientists, of using at least 7,800 vets as guinea pigs to test the effects of as many as 400 different types of drugs and chemicals. They included mescaline (psychedelic alkaloid), '___' (psychedelic drug), amphetamines, barbiturates, nerve agents and mustard gas.

The suit also says the government worked to cover up the testing and the nature of its experiments, which began in the 1950s under such exotic code names as "Bluebird," "Artichoke" and MKUltra."

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...##ixzz36QNbkohu

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I am on medication which blocks the paranormal but i hear the ones when they attempt to connect.

When I had to go on medication, the one thing it did not do, was stop what I was experiencing paranormally,
it made the messages more clear.

I am not saying you are mental, at least not any more than I or anyone else, however, brain meds generally should not stop paranormal occurrences. If they do, then it is not paranormal.
IMO

Also, and I saw you did state it in your first post, it should to be a shared experience, which you say it is.
What I mean is if it all is truly paranormal, it won't just be you that experiences, but those around you as well.
If it was to only happen to you, and you alone, I would seriously consider that whatever meds you are on,
are not working correctly and to discuss this with your doc.

I am not dismissing you, but what I quoted from your original post suggests there is more than just paranormal going on.

I got pooped on by a crow this morning after taking away their morning breakfast that someone had left all over my parking lot...

I can relate to the crows...lol

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ever since i started experiencing the voices, i realized i had an obligation to my own sanity and to others who are tortured by audio visual events. Ive studied my own connections to these, and found that voices and visuals take medicine and external methods of blocking. Its a false assumption that in hauntings people around a person experiencing will also. Ive discovered also that a daily voice hearer can get answers from there voices about others. Which to a logical thinker shows that the voices are either a lifeform, or computer with abilities to discern to some level .

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Gideon's rag.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo like cabin in the woods, but on a much larger scale?

vjr1113

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM link
is it more likely that the laws of physics have stopped for you or that there's a problem with yourself?

I like this idea of the laws of physics having stopped for a person. it makes me think of those people who have suddenly vanished into thin air in front of other people. what if one day he just takes a step and is suddenly teleported to a different time?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Actually, for me the paranormal experiences I've had, I now view as a life line. Experiences with intuition, clairvoyance, Angels, prayer etc. have been keeping me sane in this most insane existence as these things I know to be true. The insanity comes from outside of yourself. Question EVERYTHING!, then listen to what your "gut" tells you. Governments, media, FDA, even family and friends. The distractions aren't the experiences you've had. They are there to get your attention and draw you into reality, the TRUTH of your being. These events occur and you question why. Am I right? So, you seek out others who may have experienced similar events. Believe me I know. Been there done that? The experiences are the "bait" used to "hook" you into questioning what is REALITY. Here it is bottom line. Accept it or not, it's your choice. We are spiritual beings, having a human experience. At this time a "quickening" is occurring in this existence. The dimension of spirit (REALITY) is infringing on this existence (ILLUSION) in order to raise our awareness and vibration. This is part of the reason why you see more and more public figures, ie: actors, heir to industry, political figures, questioning the agendas of our government, media, economic structure, agriculture, food safety etc., etc. There is so much corruption and dishonesty (low vibrations) that it cannot exist alongside of the TRUTH (higher vibration). The government denies the existence of UFO 's but, millions of people who have had experiences can't be wrong. Now, can they? You have your experience with this phenomenon, it's your TRUTH that they exist. Accept it. You've seen ghost trains, ghost trucks, that is your TRUTH, right? Well accept it. You know inside of you already, everything you need to know. Spirit is helping you to reconcile your TRUTH with what the world tells you is true. Who are you going to trust and believe? Yourself or the world? Your gut, your instinct, your flashes of insight, your intuition, are the tools that you possess, by your very nature (a being of spirit) to navigate you through this life experience. We are spirit indestructible, unlimited in potential and empowered. Meditate, relax, be kind to yourself, trust yourself. All else is an illusion.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

To answer your question sanitizedinfo, i will start with another question:

After experiencing/seeing/hearing of all thoose things - were you harmed in any way, part from maybe beeing scared/feared of the unknown ? (Well at least you are safe home remembering and writing about this things, that is sure.)
Or is it only your judgement that made them fearfull ?
Try to remember thoose things without any kind of judgement, and then write it down again (keeping in mind to keep the judgement away).
I know for the sake of better understanding you could not write about it in that way, because the meaning would be lost.
But the different look on it will remove the fear from it.

I cant agree to the jayna post, well at least not to 100%, but then on the other side, there are similarities in what he/she write, which i see me doing/going through lately,till this moment.
Now Im done with reading an ebook, called "A course in Miracles", and following its workbook lessons for students.

Here are few of the links about it, if you are interested in finding the inner peace.
Comparsions of the editions: Link
Downloadable pdf or the sparkly edition with text, workbook for students and manual for teacher at Sparkly Edition

Maybe its now your time to do the lessons, if not, please forgive me

Greetings, Dan / Hombre.
edit on 5/9/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jayna
IMO TRUTH is subjective and is based on personal experience and discernment. The "bottom line", that I spoke of above, is based on my personal experience of TRUTH. Being that it is subjective in nature, it's not meant to be law, nor could it be. People argue and say that there has to be one ultimate truth. The motivating factor for this assumption, I believe, being based primarily on what science tells them regarding the physical laws that "govern" this natural world. Yet, I have seen and experienced things, that defy even natural law, so based on these experiences, I am inclined to believe that even the natural laws, that we perceive as being steadfast and irrefutable, may be more fluid than we conclude them to be. This is just my personal experience ie my TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesamelight
a reply to: sanitizedinfo like cabin in the woods, but on a much larger scale?

vjr1113

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM link

I like this idea of the laws of physics having stopped for a person. it makes me think of those people who have suddenly vanished into thin air in front of other people. what if one day he just takes a step and is suddenly teleported to a different time?

Yea the law of physics is simply a veil, the very real fabric of which can be altered, or become fluid, under certain conditions.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
Regarding the reference to time stopping, teleportation quote of "thesamelight" you highlighted above:

Many years ago I read in FATE magazine about a couple of women who had gone to a hospital to visit their friend there.
They were in the elevator and had punched the 14th floor as their destination, noting that floor 13 wasn't on the number pad. This was many years ago and there may have been some superstition about floor 13, thus it's absence on the pad. Now this account is over 50 years old at least, keep this in mind. Well, they were the only two in the elevator at the time. Some kind of glitch occurred when they elevator stopped on their floor. The door wouldn't open, then the elevator went up to what should have been the roof. When, the doors opened, it wasn't the roof, they were seeing. Instead it was an indoor scene from a different time! They described seeing an indoor courtyard/Garden with a grand water fountain and benches around it and people dressed in period clothing from what looked to be the 1800's, women with parasols and long dresses, men with top hats. They were baffled. But, what was most astounding to them was that some of the passerbys also saw them! Stopping in their tracks, to make remarks in wonder. One of the women hit the elevator
button for their floor again in response to what they were seeing. The door closed, the elevator arrived at "their" floor, the doors opened and Wha-La, they were exactly where they expected to be, in a hospital. I know ...I know...it came from Fate magazine. But, since reading that story, I have come across similar accounts as well. Hey, I've seen some undefinable things in my time, who am I to say. Just thought I'd share that

edit on 14-9-2014 by jayna because: punct.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join