It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my paranormal experience and opinion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ive had many experiences with the paranormal about 15 years after using a ouiji and tarot. Ive had cigarettes dissappear from packs, and a friend who claims she has a demon around her also said all her cigs flipped in the box, even her lucky cig. Ive experienced vortexes pull on my arm and head while in bed. Ive seen cars pull over across the street and the drivers pass out then come back shaken and drive off. Once thousands of crows hung out in trees for weeks. Ive met the same person in two different locations within 5 minutes, and the person could not have passed me to be there. Ive heard terrifying monsters yelling at crowds of kids i couldn't see. Lights in space flying in odd patterns manuevering faster than regular aircraft. Red energy balls flying overhead. Seen a non-human bipedal human/rhino looking being. Ghost trucks, ghost trains. I believe we are being expiremented on and these paranormals are distractions and disguises and part of the expirement.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot going on in your life!

Who/what do you think is experimenting on us, and for what purpose?

Do you have any theories on why you've had so many different types of experiences, and what might be causing them?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Sounds like a lot going on in your life!

Who/what do you think is experimenting on us, and for what purpose?

Do you have any theories on why you've had so many different types of experiences, and what might be causing them?

Well honestly i dont know why i was attacked. I still experience painful unnatural attacks. But the strange has not bothered me for almost 8 months. I dont know how else to view it, star trek voyager where the crew all get sick, 7 of 9 sees the invisible aliens doing medical expirements.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sounds like you need at least a major Cleansing at your residence so if nothing else you can be at peace there, might want to look into ... well not sure how to describe the place.

Here in Oklahoma (of all places) we have a store that caters to the pagan faiths, and they have a lot of knowledge on protection and cleansings.

I periodically have something stalking me... so whenever I get that uneasy feeling that doesn't go away and my cat becomes hyper protective my wife cleanses the house and it seems to drive off whatever it is.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I put salt in the windowcills,burned sage, used oils. I could hear them say the salt burned them, and would hear messages telling me that my attempts wouldnt work. Which makes me agree with the thread "evil spirits pretend to fear ..".

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wow...a bipedal rhino...I have heard a large creature, but didn't see it. I was thinking a sasquatch. If had seen an upright rhino, I would have just thrown in the towel. I have had a broad range of paranormal experiences. I have concluded that it was just the Universe next door bleeding over into this one. Wish I had a better answer for you, but I don't.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Mmm I wish I had more knowledge on the subject.

And it may not want to be what you hear, but you may have caught the attention of something further up the food chain... either way I will ask the ladies at the store and the wife for advice.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wife has a couple small suggestions, try to get a hold of a Hematite stone if you don't have one already.. also if your not allergic to them and your an animal person a cat might not be a bad idea.

edit: the cat is a suggestion because of how my cats are usually the first sign something is off... if you pay attention to them.

Also try to find an occult/witch shop that you can consult with, and I would suggest follow your gut if you walk in and it feels off don't do business there unless your desperate.

I will try to get to the shop tomorrow and ask for suggestions from the ladies there.
edit on 28-6-2014 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
Ive had many experiences with the paranormal about 15 years after using a ouiji and tarot. Ive had cigarettes dissappear from packs, and a friend who claims she has a demon around her also said all her cigs flipped in the box, even her lucky cig. Ive experienced vortexes pull on my arm and head while in bed. Ive seen cars pull over across the street and the drivers pass out then come back shaken and drive off. Once thousands of crows hung out in trees for weeks. Ive met the same person in two different locations within 5 minutes, and the person could not have passed me to be there. Ive heard terrifying monsters yelling at crowds of kids i couldn't see. Lights in space flying in odd patterns manuevering faster than regular aircraft. Red energy balls flying overhead. Seen a non-human bipedal human/rhino looking being. Ghost trucks, ghost trains. I believe we are being expiremented on and these paranormals are distractions and disguises and part of the expirement.

Why why why, evil is real my friend as you have found out. You invited into your life. It will be hard to remove now. If you are really serious i have a friend who can help but you must be sincere. Message me if you are interested.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I put salt in the windowcills,burned sage, used oils. I could hear them say the salt burned them, and would hear messages telling me that my attempts wouldnt work. Which makes me agree with the thread "evil spirits pre
tend to fear ..".

You hear voices?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Unfortunately yes. I am on medication which blocks the paranormal but i hear the ones when they attempt to connect. And i believe that these attscks are being induced by beings that rig our bodies and imitate good ot evil to torchure and no touch kill by inducing a psychotic break with fear

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Id be willing to bet, that if you believe that Jesus died for your sins, and you called on His name when these event occured, they would STOP.

That has been my personal experience/observation.

We are the focus of a freewill expiriment. The outcome of this experiment will settle an on going conflict between God and Satan.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hate to say it OP but sounds like you may have got much bigger problems than the paranormal....if you are a 'targeted individual' well then all I can offer is best of luck to you.

However I really do hope this not to be the case and certainly you should not jump to conclusions.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Respectfully, and for your own sake, get a grip on reality, and don't listen to the crackpots who come on this website with comments which reinforce your experience.

Either stop taking the drugs which are causing this, and / or seek the services of a mental health professional...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I put salt in the windowcills,burned sage, used oils. I could hear them say the salt burned them, and would hear messages telling me that my attempts wouldnt work. Which makes me agree with the thread "evil spirits pretend to fear ..".

Here is my thread for cleansing of all types. good luck and god bless.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think you might have a mental disorder, to be honest. No offense meant. It just doesn't add up that you have such loads of paranormal experiences while most will never have any

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: algag1129i dont use drugs, been clean for years. I know its not a mental illness because i feel bumping, movenent and shocking sensations and a voice will start asking if it has a connection. Im of the mind and have been that im a t.i. and the Implants program based on neural and external responses.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: algag1129
I think you might have a mental disorder, to be honest. No offense meant. It just doesn't add up that you have such loads of paranormal experiences while most will never have any

I dunno about most, but some people do experience paranormal everyday of their lives. Especially Folks who live in haunted places/homes for years at a time, with supernatural stuff happening everyday. Just because stuff never happen to you, doesn't mean it don't exist. If you don't believe me, scour through the countless stories and posts of people who come to these kind of forums to tell their personal stories, and that's just in modern times. Do your real history and you find ghost stories/encounters date back since the beginning of mankind.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

When i was a musician i had an album called " overmind" and a song called "psychological" i wonder if my experiences were because of those

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
is it more likely that the laws of physics have stopped for you or that there's a problem with yourself?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join