It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi at the Border: Influx of Illegal Immigrants an ‘Opportunity,’ Not a ‘Crisis’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Yes, Pelosi has it RIGHT, on two points to be exact! Number one, it gives her an opportunity for brand new employment with a lot less pay, say, right on the border! Secondly, it gives someone who has half a brain, is younger than Methuselah and actually speaks in coherent sentences, an opportunity to swing a gavel in Washington and perhaps represent this country with, ya know by the people, for the people.........

According to her, the crisis on the border is all "Rainbows and Unicorns"!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Starred!
[S&F for the OP]

Plus I think she's at least partly senile.

Senile??? Shes DEAD!!!

Pelosi Declared Dead Whilst Still In Office!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
How many Europeans entered the US as refugees back in the day?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merinda

It is 2014. We have laws and a proper way for people to come here and for very good reasons.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

i guess she sees a ‘Opportunity,’ to get more cheap labor for her vineyard Zinfandel Lane, which rumor has it is non union.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merinda

From 1892 to 1954 about 12 million, they had to have a criminal background check, be sponsored by family or friends so as not to be a burden on the system, and undergo a complete medical check. The stats are available all over the net, but I know a few slightly older people that went through Ellis Island and this is what they have said to me. Plus they consider it insulting to the ones that have gone through Ellis, and see what's happening on our border now. These were people that followed the rules, and became successful. BTW none of the 3 that I know are Democrats.

There are reason for these procedures, an example would be the US has eradicated TB, only to have it brought back into the US through illegals crossing without medical checks.
edit on 30-6-2014 by MarlinGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Illegal immigration as an opportunity is like obtaining a gun shot wound to the chest is an opportunity to meet new people, like doctors and nurses.

Pelosi passed senile a few miles back.

She's heading for the exit named "Mentally Incompetent".

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
One day one of them will the president of your dictatorship.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Where did Pelosi stand on the V A scandal? Did she do every thing in her Power to Improve the Care Our Veterans were receiving or did she neglect to see a Scandal?

Just look how quickly the illegals gained assistance compared to our own Veterans and the Scandal at the VA.
Just compare how long it took our Government to act to assure our Veterans were receiving the proper health care Housing and food and clothing and look at how long it took to get health care, shelter, food and clothing to illegals.
They're more important than America's Own Veteran's, is that right N. Pelosi?

Right now our Government is dropping them off at bus stations to continue their journey, illegally of-course.
I'm asking Pelosi, who's going to pay for those children to attend school, my tax dollars or your?

Yea, Yea, Yea, Illegals are people too, fix'em up and send'ed back.

American No Longer needs to be, The World Police or The World Welfare Dumping Grounds.
Let's take care of our own before we worry about the rest of the world!

edit on 30-6-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Just look how quickly the illegals gained assistance compared to our own Veterans and the Scandal at the VA.

That points deserves repeating !!

Strange how "duh government" decides priorities.

The goals are pretty obvious.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

pulling up the ladder/locking the door behind ya!
I see what you're saying..

Still I think agri-business is going to be your biggest challenger in this area, along with other jobs that are labor-intensive and low-paying.

Prepare for food prices to go up if you get your way.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Pelosi is an absolute lunatic that needs to be locked up. There are not enough jobs for Americans as it is, yet this basket case wants this. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName
a reply to: Night Star

pulling up the ladder/locking the door behind ya!
I see what you're saying..

Still I think agri-business is going to be your biggest challenger in this area, along with other jobs that are labor-intensive and low-paying.

Prepare for food prices to go up if you get your way.

We have seasonal visas or work permits or whatever they're called for agricultural workers. If people over charge for their goods, less people will buy them. Besides, even illegals deserve a fair pay.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Anyone want to join me for a huge party when this "can't-say-that" dies?
edit on 6/30/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join