It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring Astrology Secrets ~ Parans, Elites, World Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD

I have to applaud you! You are putting the pieces together rapidly. Now, combine the time calendar, parans, and a little "WILL of the many" and you have powerful team of "BLACK MAGICIANS" shaping mankind the way they choose... (We shall make man in our image). I will begin to post more events to provide the quiet readers of this thread with more information regarding this ancient science.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The dates provided by the masters of ceremony is a lie. However, I believe the true date for this event had all the planets ruling in their houses. But for now, take a peek at this:

Read this

Geometry is important as well to these rulers. Remember the 5 Platonic Solids? Energy travels in cycle and pass through many...many...many dimensions. Ground hog day can be used to describe these celestial events. Remember the SIGNS and SYMBOLS and you can see the future.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BLAQHAZE137

Wow thank you for that read.

Really glad I'm watching this thread please continue please continue.

I would applaud both of you if I could.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The masters of ceremony use stars for more than influencing the collective consciousness, they also form their governing bodies around them. See below a few examples with the Sun, Alnilam and Sirius in paran.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
On July 11, 2014, there are many comets passing through. Mercury is conjunc with Betelgeuse. Let's take a look at what scholars say about this star.

“War and carnage are presaged by Betelgeuse. The star is indicative of great fortune, martial honors and “kingly” attributes. Variable moods and the mind always anxious with the immediate problems of the day.”

Mercury is about communications, transportation, swift messages... I wonder what July 11, 2014 will bring? You will notice Mars is relatively close to Spica, however, they are very far apart in regards to conjunctions. Notice the number of comets in the area. No signicant parans, however the comets with a conjunction between Mercury and Betelgeuse is interesting for the following countries:

Middle East (Southwest Asia)

Armenia

Azerbaijan

Bahrain

Egypt

Georgia

Iran

Iraq

Israel

Jordan

Kuwait

Lebanon

Oman

Qatar

Saudi Arabia

Syria

Turkey

Turkmenistan

United Arab Emirates

Yemen

edit on 0770PMQ19PM-18000E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0780PMQ19PM-18000E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0780PMQ19PM-18000E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: I thought it would be good to include a few countries the conjunction would impact.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thanks everyone, onequestion, and especially BLAQHAZE137

Im going to take on all that youce shared and do some digging later. Right now im preparing to set up a druid camp, we are going off to celebrate and honour nature at this special time of "Harvest" and "A-Barn-Dance" (lughnassad) ... so camping out, drumming round open fires, and tribe. Will get back to you in a months time (20th aug ish). Have fun everyone ... very interesting stuff.
edit on 11-7-2014 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
MISC INFO~

Using that solar system scope website... i found these alignments that happen each year. Bear in mind that the sun and the whole of the solar system is actually travelling through space and as it does so it creates a wonderfully complex spiral movement. So the earth is not back in its original location in a years time, although it "appears" to be against the background stars. Couple of millions of years and we will be well away.

Personally i think the sun are orions head is a special marker, and sun at leos feet (halls of amentet)

~~~ sun positions

19 april the two eyes of aries see the sun sunrise
13th june sun between feet of Taurus bull in alignment with alnilam orion
4th july sun heart of Gemini
31st july sun heart of cancer
11th aug sun aligned with leo head at sunrise
23 aug (elegant) sun exactly in leos feet paws, halls of amentet sunrise = 13days
19th sept virgo holds sun in hands at sunrise and sunset
7th nov (elegant) sun on heart of libra at sunrise
25th nov sun in eaten scorpio head at sunrise
26th dec sun head of sagittaruis at sunset
26th jan sun eaten by Capricorn at sunrise
3rd march sun becomes bathed in aquarius water
10th march sun rises in alignment with pisces head
14th april sun in centre balance point of pisces at sunset = 4days
19th april 19th leaves body = 32days

~~~

6th feb fomalhaut on sunset with sun
5th april triangulum straight line to where sun rises
20th may centre of perseus + pleiadese + sun in a line at sunrise
29th may (elegant) top of big bear points to sun at sunrise and sunset, and points throughout night
15th june (16th) sun in straight line with head, alnilam and sword
24th june (elegent) 1st two stars of ursa minor big bear point to sun at sunrise and sunset, throughout night
21st aug ursa major points where sun is throughour night foot of leo
29th aug sun is in straight line with sextans at sunrise and sunset
5th sept ursa major points where sun is throughout night
26th sept sun is in straight line with sextan exactly east at sunrise ans west at sunset = 28days
26dec telescopium straight line with sun at sunrise and sunset

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi BLAQHAZE137 ... dont know if your still here, but would like to chat again please

Prediction: October months Scorpio betrays the "Sun" = stock market crash

1929, 24 oct crash
1987, 19 oct crash
2008, 19 oct crash (exactly 20 yrs after)

7 years

2014 ... pos on 18th & 25th oct (Saturn days)

edit on 16-10-2014 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD
Keep this thread alive! I love the

SCIENCE

Of astrology. It's actually a perfect science because it adds context and charachter to the scientific process. It's a wonderful art and it's science in it's most basic form.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD I have come to accept that the watchers are the stars themselves. What we see as the night sky is a sort of view of the world we came from. The constellations are nothing more that data points that outline features of the people standing around us.(a person that has changed frequencies by spinning so fast he stopped time) The rest of the stars are beings that live further from the event. We are looking at something like a radar when we look at the sky. Long ago the natives looked at the stars and pointed out the people standing close to the event so we would remember. In that place there are no stars in the sky.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Just for more and deeper study I recently began studying C.C. Zains' courses on astrology. Look him up and you'll find a ton of interesting information about what he called Hermetic Astrology.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sharkman

Just for more and deeper study I recently began studying C.C. Zains' courses on astrology. Look him up and you'll find a ton of interesting information about what he called Hermetic Astrology.

Hermetic astrology...sounds interesting I think I might...

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Dear all, especially Blaze

Sorry, I needed to take a break from this information because i was getting obsessive about it. I feel realy good now, life is good. Will be interesting to read through these comments from people. I invite anyone to continue to research into this and share stuff. Thanks for your posts.

Ive got some important dates to consider:

Ive been watching for another important alignment to come round. That of the influence of Saturn and Mars aligning with alnilam orion and our sun. Orion sends an energetic pulse towards our solar system. In this case we have 5 distinct stages. It starts off with Saturn being right of IC, meaning it arises in our subconscious intuitive mind. Then all these aspects club together, which is a good time to create an intent. Then they are directly opposite each other, a powerful time to broadcast, because the energy is being directed through us and the sun. Then they club together again, consolidating. Lastly Saturn is left of our IC, meaning it effects and leaves an impression on our subconscious reasoning mind. Can you see why its important for lightworkers to hold focus and have our hearts open, tune in and balance out these energise with the power of our love... If various lightworker groups we can get in at the beginning, we can then disempower this energetic wave which could be used for nefarious ends. This is not intended as an us vs them scenario. Its more about holding a peaceful centre on those dates. This is just a suggestion, and something to consider. In the end, we are all linked with each other.

Repeats in cycles of 205yrs: heres the full cycle
15th june 2015 right IC
15th June 15th 2032 all together
15h June 2047 direct alignment
15th june 2062 all together
15th june 2079 left IC

Repeats again:
15th june 2220 right IC
15th june 2237 all together
15th june 2252 direct alignment
15th june 2267 all together
15th june 2284 left IC

15h June 2047 direct alignment - 205yrs later - 15th june 2252 direct alignment

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Dear Readers... please comment to keep this thread alive. Youre thoughts & ideas welcome

All the best

edit on 27-3-2017 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join