It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those interested in UFOs and related subjects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There is a radio show called Fade to Black hosted by Jimmy Church. He covers many of the subjects that are discussed @ ATS. I first caught his broadcast on youtube which is nice for me in that I am 12 hours forward in time from the states.

One of the good things about ATS are the threads with posted links which enable us to fill our book marks up for later research, news, or just something to read; so in that tradition I present Fade to Black as a source for those who like this kind of stuff.

Next month they are going to place R.V.s in the area around Malibu, CA off the coast at Point Dume to investigate the underwater anomaly that some are speculating about. The structure is supposedly 1.35 miles x 2.45 miles wide, 6.66 miles from land and the entrance between the support pillars is 2745 feet wide and 630 feet tall. It also has what looks like the ceiling is 500 feet thick. The depth from the surface of the water to the top of the structure is is 450 meters or 1476 feet and to the bottom of the entrance is 700 meters or 2296 feet. If all goes well the UFO community may get some answers. There are pictures at his web sight...google Jimmy Church fade to Black or KJCR Dark Matter Radio if interested.

I have listened to two youtube videos (1) with Steven Greer and one with Alejandro Rojas. Jim does not bug me with his constant interrupting of his guest.

Skip to the 50 minute mark for the interview with Alejandro.. or check youtube for his many other interviews.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks for that! I have completely given up on C2C and G.Noorey asking the exact same question his guest just answered.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Thank you sir...I have high expectations, respecting as I do your intellect and posts ...in other words, I'm not expecting crap!

As far as that "structure" off Malibu... I'd be pretty surprised if it was unnatural... but maybe it's the long talked about submarine tunnel to Area 51, heh... or maybe it's a grey hive and the cat will be out of the bag bigtime... however I won't hold my breath.

I know these anomalies exist... I also know they are well hidden for some reason... by something.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thank you sir for your misplaced confidence.

Like I said in my opening post I have only listened to two broadcast. I am interested in the formation at Malibu so we will just have to wait and see if it is anything other than natural turns up.

There are times when you get board or just wanna listen to something besides the same old stuff.. The video above goes into the MJ12 documents and a guy by the name of Moore who was an admitted disinfo agent.

Anyway thanks for the replies guys.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

S + F for You! Thanx for the Post. Very interesting images there at His WebSite!
Gonna keep an eye on this for further developments!! Thanx again! Syx.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

WoW. Thank You. I have my head phones on now to his past show and I like his attitude and questions.
Thank You My Friend, and I hope you and your's are enjoying the Farm Life there in Thailand, Be Safe!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Amazing! This makes me happy.

top topics

join