It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Revelation - Past, future or present

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

Thinking that Matthew 24:9 reign of tribulation against saints for 3 1/3 years might have began with Pope Francis inauguration on 28 February 2013 which would give us end date of 28 August 2016.

Yes I strongly believe names are important (was trying to argue that in another thread). Yeshua or Joshua (Hebrew to English) should be used, not the Hebrew to Greek to English mistranslation.

Our world as it stands now is an abomination. We killed at least 1/2 million children in Iraq over oil. Countless millions in Afghanistan etc etc etc The sooner humanity returns to a more caring state the better. God can bring it on today for all I care. I do not want be part of the abomination anymore.

Thank you Maigret and may God bless you.
edit on 5 7 2014 by glend because: spelling correction

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I agree, glend - the world is in the worst state it has ever been in, yet it is still getting worse!

The Tribulation will only start once the Pope is revealed to be JC (possibly by the False Prophet, who will be actively promoting him), and is seen standing in the Holy Place... and how this is going to happen, I'm not sure.

God help us all!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I still don't think the Pope with be the anti-Christ. I think it more likely he will the False Prophet who will proclaim the anti-Christ to be JC, and that will both set people up to fall for the anti-Christ and set the Pope up for once and all as the head of One World Religion under the anti-Christ.

I think that makes more sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The Muslums believe Yeshua will return in ... "eastern part of Damascus, near the white minaret (tower), dressed in the two yellowish garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels"

We shall all see soon enough.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Will they eve notice if such an image emerges, with all the distractions of war?

If so, it would be a good way to end the war over there. This makes it a good time for such a thing to happen, and anyone could try to fill that role for just that reason. No one wants peace there more than the Pope. Not that he would pull something like that on purpose, but this makes him more likely to be deceived. Damascus is supposed to become a heap of rubble first (I think), so if this is to happen before, then we will have a clear sign.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I still don't think the Pope with be the anti-Christ. I think it more likely he will the False Prophet who will proclaim the anti-Christ to be JC, and that will both set people up to fall for the anti-Christ and set the Pope up for once and all as the head of One World Religion under the anti-Christ.

It's difficult, I know.

The reasons I believe it is Pope Francis will appear to be JC, (who is a completely mythical character loosely based on the real Messiah) is because he is the eighth head/king, is given his throne by Satan\;, was [alive], is not [alive] yet shall be present [alive] which means he is 'resurrected' and so comes out of the abyss/hell/place of the dead; is the son of perdition and man of sin, aka Judas Iscariot, etc.

The False Prophet is the one who becomes active once 'JC' is revealed, and his activities are outlined in Revelation 13:11-18. Maybe Pope Benedict is a possible candidate?

But I could be completely wrong...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maigret
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I contend that the early church fathers could not understand a book that God decreed as being sealed until the time of the END!

The traditional identifications by the early church fathers would have us believe that these are ancient civilisations, but they are long gone.

In Daniel there are numerous pointers that show these four/five nations will all be concurrent. For instance, the first three continue for a year and a season AFTER the fourth beast is destroyed. When the rock 'cut without hand', strikes the Image on its feet of clay, and ALL the nations that Image represents come crumbling down together.

You have to ask yourself, what identification/s would truly have whole nations crumble at the mere sight of the Living Breathing Son of God? 2 Thess 2:8

That identification would have to be in the context of a world/nations that have been woefully deceived into worshipping the Antichrist, and killing the followers of the Son for refusing to worship their false god.

Only in end times / latter days would Daniel be unsealed to reveal the RELIGIOUS nations of the world as those that would crumble merely at the sight of the glory of the Son of God returning to claim his own.

There is only one people on earth who are being killed for refusing to worship a false god. And they are being killed today, as we speak. Taken down one after the other. We have seen it ramp up over the last 14 years...

when you worship something you are putting it before God. You can be considered to worship anything so long as you are placing it before God.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note: Interest is forbidden in all three religions. Most countries and nations and people don't follow that rule anymore. When you look at who still follows it, you will see a hit list of countries that are being taken down through any means necessary.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's difficult, I know.

The reasons I believe it is Pope Francis will appear to be JC, (who is a completely mythical character loosely based on the real Messiah) is because he is the eighth head/king, is given his throne by Satan\;, was [alive], is not [alive] yet shall be present [alive] which means he is 'resurrected' and so comes out of the abyss/hell/place of the dead; is the son of perdition and man of sin, aka Judas Iscariot, etc.

The False Prophet is the one who becomes active once 'JC' is revealed, and his activities are outlined in Revelation 13:11-18. Maybe Pope Benedict is a possible candidate?

But I could be completely wrong...

P.S. Another reason that I believe it will be the Pope who will appear as JC is because besides the throne, Satan has also given him power and authority.

The Pope, as Pope and their religious head, has power and clout over any other Catholic monarchs, presidents, prime ministers and leaders of secular countries.

The Pope, as King, even though it is the smallest country in the world, is on par with even non-Catholic monarchs, presidents, prime ministers and leaders of secular countries.

This is what makes the Pope already arguably the most powerful person in the world, even though he has not had much reason to use or call upon this power yet, but it puts him in the best position to head any NWO, with the agreement and backing of the majority of the world's nations. Especially in any situation where there is economic collapse, world starvation, chaos, etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

a reply to: the2ofusr1

I contend that the early church fathers could not understand a book that God decreed as being sealed until the time of the END!

The traditional identifications by the early church fathers would have us believe that these are ancient civilisations, but they are long gone.

In Daniel there are numerous pointers that show these four/five nations will all be concurrent. For instance, the first three continue for a year and a season AFTER the fourth beast is destroyed. When the rock 'cut without hand', strikes the Image on its feet of clay, and ALL the nations that Image represents come crumbling down together.

You have to ask yourself, what identification/s would truly have whole nations crumble at the mere sight of the Living Breathing Son of God? 2 Thess 2:8

That identification would have to be in the context of a world/nations that have been woefully deceived into worshipping the Antichrist, and killing the followers of the Son for refusing to worship their false god.

Only in end times / latter days would Daniel be unsealed to reveal the RELIGIOUS nations of the world as those that would crumble merely at the sight of the glory of the Son of God returning to claim his own.

There is only one people on earth who are being killed for refusing to worship a false god. And they are being killed today, as we speak. Taken down one after the other. We have seen it ramp up over the last 14 years...

when you worship something you are putting it before God. You can be considered to worship anything so long as you are placing it before God.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note: Interest is forbidden in all three religions. Most countries and nations and people don't follow that rule anymore. When you look at who still follows it, you will see a hit list of countries that are being taken down through any means necessary.

This is very interesting, Opinionated... so thanks for the link.

I agree with you in many respects, but I don't believe this aspect is the sole root of the problem. IMO, all of the really horrible things that are going on in the world today have EVIL as their root, and the author of them all, is Satan.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I do agree with you, that evil is the root of all these things...

Jesus said:

"And in the morning, 'There will be a storm today, for the sky is red and threatening.' Do you know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but cannot discern the signs of the times? 4"An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and a sign will not be given it, except the sign of Jonah." And He left them and went away.

I think this is because, with the signs there in front of people's faces, they cannot see... the saying goes, "cannot see the forest through the trees"

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

We cannot be sure what the Pope wants or who he works for, all we know is that Satan has been given the power to destroy the church (pope leo xiii prophecy) so we should only put our full trust in God, not man.

Some suspect that John Paul II will make a return as the false savior which explains why he is the only pope with a webcam viewing his tomb www.vaticanstate.va... (note the 8 candles on his tomb). If that occurs it wouldn't surprize if his original death was faked. His return would certainly rock the world. Thinking 27th this month a possibility.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join