It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July. High HAARP season begins.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Birds fly in the ionosphere now?

No need to.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Allegedly.
a reply to: Phage

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed
Allegedly? Is this source more credible to you? rt.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I guess you missed the memo.
HAARP is shutdown and being torn down.
www.adn.com...

Yea once again misinformation memo. They only discuss closing one facility when there are many all over the planet. They don't say anything about them lol....

Same old bait and switch. There not going to totally get rid of tech they know works until the replacements are up and running. Of which the rumors run from satellite platform to mobile platform both land, air and ship.

Going to be interesting.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I guess you missed the memo.
HAARP is shutdown and being torn down.
www.adn.com...

Yea once again misinformation memo. They only discuss closing one facility when there are many all over the planet. They don't say anything about them lol....

Same old bait and switch. There not going to totally get rid of tech they know works until the replacements are up and running. Of which the rumors run from satellite platform to mobile platform both land, air and ship.

Going to be interesting.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

They don't say anything about them

Why would they? It's HAARP that's shut down.

Of which the rumors run from satellite platform to mobile platform both land, air and ship.
Satellites maybe, since they are in the ionosphere.
Land, sure, but why make a secret of it if HAARP wasn't?
Air and ship? Not so much. Pretty hard to set up a HF phased array on a ship or plane.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Seen on ATS that HAARP is not done on the ground anymore but from a satellite now do to tech advancement. Seems logical to aim down instead of spreading up and out. Besides the obvious cloak and dagger secrecy you could have from a mobile platform is space. UHF capabilities with modern advancement.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
According to Wikipedia the output of Haarp is 5.1 gigawatts. I did the math and I think that 5.1 gigawatts would power about 4 million homes. What kind of signal requires that kind of power, and where is it generated? Is there a nuclear plant on site?

ERP stands for Effective Radiated Power.In this case the input is 3.6 megawatts and the gain of the antenna array lets it do the same amount of work as if you'd put 5.1 gigawatts into it,but it's still only ever getting 3,600,000 watts fed into it.
And as Phage says,it's powered by on site diesel generators and doesn't draw power as far as I'm aware from the national grid.
Oh and I like this official statement by someone who lives in the real world and not an internet fuelled fantasy world.....

Comments of that sort have given rise to endless conspiracy theories, portraying HAARP as a superweapon capable of mind control or weather control, with enough juice to trigger hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes.

Scientists say all of that is nonsense, and that the degree of ionosphere control possible through HAARP is akin to controlling the Pacific Ocean by tossing a rock into it.

Read more here: www.adn.com...=cpy

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Exactly, If UAF (The University of Alaska Fairbanks) was allowed access to study and do research (and wanted to buy HAARP) -- It's not a "weapon".

If anything, it was used on the "side" to study ways to bounce radio signals off the ionosphere in VLF/ULF/ELF frequencies.

Submarines and bunkers are hard to communicate with over long distances.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Oh and also this "top secret weapons facility" allowed the public to go on guided tours when it was in operation,I think a few times a year they would let anyone in who'd applied before hand? They must have had a whole lot of bad stuff they wanted to hide if they let any member of Joe Public in to rummage around.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Fisherr

There are a number of ionospheric heaters of which we are aware.
So what? They aren't HAARP and, like HAARP, they can't kill birds.

Well...maybe if a bird flew over the antenna when it happened to be in operation, but probably not even then.

So What?

What is with the attitude man, i asked a question & i never said HAARP kills birds

Jeez

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
wahahahahaha *snip*
..what a load of freshly steaming unicorn crap

they can't even get their lies "story" straight!?

Responding to questions from Sen. Lisa Murkowski during a Senate hearing Wednesday, David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for science, technology and engineering, said this is "not an area that we have any need for in the future" and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. "We're moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do," he said. "To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed."

Comments of that sort have given rise to endless conspiracy theories, portraying HAARP as a superweapon capable of mind control or weather control, with enough juice to trigger hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes.

Scientists say all of that is nonsense, and that the degree of ionosphere control possible through HAARP is akin to controlling the Pacific Ocean by tossing a rock into it.

Read more here: www.adn.com...=cpy

(and it's true, that facility up in alaska wasn't the only such "facility" on the planet)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Only among the terminally uneducated.

That frequent alternative sites such as this I would add.

The average person on the street will tell you if asked what HAARP is that its an instument played by angels.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Nope. HARRP has been closed and is being demolished. You didn't check your source first.

PS Thanks Phage

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join