It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just found out.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

A boy but it don't matter so much. I just hope for a healthy child.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

Thanks everyone. Im so happy im starting to feel sick. Whats the equivalent of cold feet in baby terms?

It's called parenthood.

Get used to it!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Yeah there is no return from this exit.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
congratz
is this your first child? and what do u want other than a healthy baby everyone wants that but a boy or a girl?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pez1975

Yes this is my first and i would like a boy but im happy with whatever fate gives me.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Something for you to look forward to. . .

My eleven year old son just came in (he's playing with some friends) and asked a question.

"Dad, when a baby is born in a hospital, they put the baby in a special place there, right?"

"Yes", I replied.

"He then said, "Is it called an infantarium or an infantry?"

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I've sired four children, well, maybe just three, so I know the feeling. Of course that was all before the ability of the internet gave us the ability to tell the world of our endeavors and disappointments.

Still, in keeping with your voiced displeasure yesterday with a lack of stars for your posts and threads, your need for approval is really over the top.

edit on 28-6-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

baahahahah ohhh my yes that is good stuff beezer

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Congrats !!! It´s an amazing feeling... congrats to your significant one too ! She will blossom and all your priorities will be renewed
But its all good !

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Being a parent.

Its the happiest and most fun endeavor I have ever undertaken.

It is also terrifying.

My best advice: spend every minute of your life on that child. Developing an intense bond with them. It is very, very important you do this. The first 3-5 years are the most important. Make sure they know that you are the go to person for everything, and don't betray that ever. This is of utmost importance, and I hope i have stressed it enough.

Because when they are teenagers, you are going to need that bond with them. You are going to have to leverage that bond immensely while you help them not make the decisions that will get them killed. Teenagers are drawn to danger like a moth to a flame. You will need to have built a very strong relationship that can keep them from drifting away while you are pulling so hard to keep them within your ability to give direction. It isn't about control, but more about guidance (i use a Socratic method of teaching my kids, allowing them to find the right answer by being guided through the logical steps).

Good luck. Congratulations.
It is the best thing that will ever happen to you, until it happens again.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Awe congrats!!

I was the same way over a year ago. My son just turned 1 on June 2. He is my world! I was told I couldn't have kids so he was definitely a shock but a good one.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Congrats!! Being a fairly new dad myself the moment your child is born you will feel nothing but unconditional love!

Just a little advice....make sure your baby goes to bed with a FULL belly....he'll sleep through the night. God bless

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Congrats! Just hang on to the joy and never let it go because, believe me, there will be times ... and then the little bundle of joy will give you that first hug or kiss or call you daddy or something and you'll forget what those times were.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Congratulations! Wishing you a world of happiness!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Congratulations .. enjoy your time with the little one and spend as much time as you can together they grow up fast ..there will be the inevitable headaches and sleepless nights along the way but its all worth it .. next to life family is the most valuable thing a person has ..

*have a cigar*

Also get the little one an ats account theyre never to young to start learning ..

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Congratulations! Awesome!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Congratulations there fella...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Awwww Congrats!!! Welcome to the experience of a lifetime! Your about to embark on an emotional rollercoaster that is worth every second, i wish you all the best of luck & happiness !

edit on 29-6-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Congratulations!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm so sorry!

lol just saying what I'd be feeling if I were in that boat.

I'm sure it was on purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join