It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to see God? Would you like to know God?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

If one were to understand that All is God, then one inevitably understands that this very communication is God communicating with Himself in an attempt, by means of Free Will, to correct the incorrect thinking of other "parts" of his Whole.

Peace, friend. I don't follow the road to no-where. As the story goes, "Jesus" went into the desert and met his greatest adversary.

The desert was not empty... his greatest adversary was waiting to meet him. Was the "Jesus" who came out of the desert the same one who went in? Answer: He was a different "Jesus" who came out of the desert. He had met, fought with and prevailed over himself in the "desert of the real".

However, "Jesus" was not done yet because he had not "fully surrendered" as is the requirement in the Bhagavad Gita. The "full surrender" takes place later in the journey... after the scourge, after the cross, after the ascension.

Peace again, friend. Our paths crossed here on ATS! It was nice to meet you on the way.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

A good example of manifest vs. unmanifest would be air, you do not see air, you can not taste air, you cannot grasp air but you can feel air, it is inherently there while simultaneously not being there.

Or maybe you're just woefully blind, like the rest of the human species. You can't see the electromagnetic spectrum, the abundance of atoms and molecules floating around you, air currents which stir entire worlds of microscopic organisms which live on, in , and around you.

Is that what you call "unmanifest"? Is that what you call "not being there"? Maybe you should take a philosophy class before trying to school the forum. Don't bother responding, I just hate to sit down and watch people marvel over a puddle of piss shaped like a unicorn.
edit on 28-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Truly it is so, blessing to you and yours my friend!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

A good example of manifest vs. unmanifest would be air, you do not see air, you can not taste air, you cannot grasp air but you can feel air, it is inherently there while simultaneously not being there.

Or maybe you're just woefully blind, like the rest of the human species. You can't see the electromagnetic spectrum, the abundance of atoms and molecules floating around you, air currents which stir entire worlds of microscopic organisms which live on, in , and around you.

Is that what you call "unmanifest"? Is that what you call "not being there"? Maybe you should take a philosophy class before trying to school the forum. Don't bother responding, I just hate to sit down and watch people marvel over a puddle of piss shaped like a unicorn.

When you call me blind you are calling yourself blind. Your perceptions are as follows;

- "I" am blind, therefore you are not.
- "I" can't see the atoms that create the manifest, therefore you can.
- "I" don't know philosophy, therefore you do.

You are proclaiming all of these things with absolutely no foundation or reasoning behind them, you are spreading the foolishness that keeps those from truth, from ending suffering. Realize what you are spreading, nobody will suffer from your words but yourself, you may not know this, you may not believe this, but you will come to understand it when it becomes your "reality" in the next life.

There was a request in the OP for slanderers to display some dignity and to not respond, in order to keep this thread beneficial. "I" have not spoken with a use of "I" but since you are in need of that usage "I" will use it in this context. "I" am not here to school anyone, that is another ignorant assumption, you can clearly perceive that if you'd just read the posts without projecting your incorrect perceptions upon them.

Don't bother to reply? Your ego cannot stand itself being wrong, it's essence is delusion. If my words are wrong, or "blind" then prove them so. You will not be able to.

These words will be taken by some as words of slander but assuredly those with correct understanding will see that these words are not directed at the being behind AfterInfinity's words but at the ego that is enslaving that being. Against the ego words are a sword to slay it and wisdom is the shield to protect the truth.
edit on 28-6-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I just hate to sit down and watch people marvel over a puddle of piss shaped like a unicorn.

A being of clear perception would see these words for what they are. This being, this "AfterInfinity" HATES people who see things differently from his perceived self. If you believe in more than physical reality he believes you're worshiping unicorn shaped piss puddles. See this man for his wickedness and know that these conceptions are the product of his own suffering, his own clinging to non-permanent creations. He knows not what he is, he knows not what he spreads. A man like this needs blessings from those who are capable of seeing past his words and into his pain. This is a hurt soul, a confused portion of the All. This is the result of the ego, this is the result of ignorance, this is the result of disharmony with Creation.

See it for what it is and the truth shall set you free.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A being of clear perception would see these words for what they are. This being, this "AfterInfinity" HATES people who see things differently from his perceived self. If you believe in more than physical reality he believes you're worshiping unicorn shaped piss puddles.

I don't hate anything. I just have a very low tolerance for weapons grade balonium. As would anyone who does the majority of their thinking here on Earth, according to the laws of established logic and not whimsical abstractions that follow rules as easily broken and bent as a coat hanger.

I also believe that anything which is real will possess more substance than my consciousness does. If it does not, then it is likely a product of my consciousness, and will therefore die when I do. Just like this thread and all of its contents.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There's only one way to God, and that's through the Lord, that's it, nothing else.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

A being of clear perception would see these words for what they are. This being, this "AfterInfinity" HATES people who see things differently from his perceived self. If you believe in more than physical reality he believes you're worshiping unicorn shaped piss puddles.

I don't hate anything. I just have a very low tolerance for weapons grade balonium.

I also believe that anything which is real will possess more substance than my consciousness does. If it does not, then it is likely a product of my consciousness, and will therefore die when I do. Just like everything you're posting in this thread.

Dear friend, do you not see how you're contradicting yourself? You say you hate, then you say you don't. These words are not meant to hurt you for there truly is nothing to hurt except false concepts. These words are meant to open your eyes and set you free from any further suffering, suffering you might be completely unaware of. If it was possible to communicate this beyond words it would be done, but the limitations of this illusion prevent it from being so and for that my being grieves. At some point in your future you may remember these words with a true understanding but until then truly my being prays for you. This is not pity, it is love. The ego must be beaten, it must be slandered, it must be broken and there is nothing truly more painful than that, the dead I can vouch for that for it was in control of me up until recently. For proof of that read my posts since joining ATS, you will see my sense of ego slowly dieing post by post.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: One_Love_One_GOD
There's only one way to God, and that's through the Lord, that's it, nothing else.

This is true but the implications of those words are lost upon deaf ears and blind eyes. The only way to God is God, if one is to be with God one must understand their connection with God. If one is connected with God one is inevitably a part of God. If one is a part of God one is inevitably God. If God perceives God then the fundamental meaning, the absolute root of existence is understood, which is God experiencing God.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP I have heard that looking in that mirror for a long time can truely show you something about your true self.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Dear friend, do you not see how you're contradicting yourself? You say you hate, then you say you don't.

I don't hate anything. I use the word hate so that other people will understand what I mean, because other people DO hate. Or they think they hate.

These words are not meant to hurt you for there truly is nothing to hurt except false concepts. These words are meant to open your eyes and set you free from any further suffering, suffering you might be completely unaware of.

Suffering is just as necessary as any euphoria you care to prescribe for me.

If it was possible to communicate this beyond words it would be done, but the limitations of this illusion prevent it from being so and for that my being grieves. At some point in your future you may remember these words with a true understanding but until then truly my being prays for you.

Save it for yourself.

This is not pity, it is love. The ego must be beaten, it must be slandered, it must be broken and there is nothing truly more painful than that, the dead I can vouch for that for it was in control of me up until recently.

I'm keeping my ego, and gladly so. I would rather have a 'me' than just be a slave to some higher power. Besides, I'm not exactly inclined to take advice from an evil chimp.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
To those who seek more understanding:

Consider the unmanifest/God an endless ocean of intelligent water. If that water wished to interact with itself it would be incapable of doing so due to waters fundamental nature of instantly mixing with itself. Now, if that intelligent water were to condense a portion of itself into, let's say, a bottle, it would then have the means of interacting with itself. The bottle isn't inherently separate from the ocean but due to it's density it does not immediately mix within the water, it creates a catalyst to allow that water to sense a separation, even though that separation is merely an illusion. This is what was meant in genesis;

And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it.

The vault is the void, the bottle that separates the ocean from the water inside that bottle, it is the density that separates the manifest from the unmanifest, the first cause. The Upper waters is the unmanifest, the emptiness, the Absolute True Nature. The lower waters are Us, the separated water from the ocean. Contemplate this and attempt to apply it to your perceived experiences on this planet, in this body. The truth will always be revealed, you merely just have to learn how to see it.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

You are completely entitled to that belief but suffering will continue for you and my being apologizes for that. The mistake is believing you are enslaving yourself to another being when in reality you are the slave and the master, you are merely just incorrectly associating your True Self as the slave while simultaneously rejecting that you are the Master. If it's not meant for you to understand in this life that is perfectly fine, the beginning is the ending, you will know your True Self no matter what, it just depends on how many more lives you must endure before you finally comprehend it and break your bondage to rebirth. May you have the best in this life my friend, truly. No hard feelings ok?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: EviLCHiMP I have heard that looking in that mirror for a long time can truely show you something about your true self.

Truly it is so. If one were to stare into a mirror long enough first any sense of self would disappear and literally one would not see their own body anymore. If one were to continue staring into that mirror they would realize the mirror itself never existed.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You're talking in circles. I see that quite clearly.

Go ahead and believe you are god though, if it makes you feel better.

That is a very shallow observation. Like judging a book by its cover.

Sorry I don't stare at my self in a mirror much. I'm not that egocentric.

Looking within is not about staring out at your reflection, its about discerning ones own character, shortcomings and bad habits. About being humble. Staring at a mirror is about pumping up ego or muscles, whathaveyou.

Sorry to disagree. Just heard a lot of this before…

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st
a reply to: intrptr

I think you misunderstood, one is not meant to be looking at the outward appearance of the face in the mirror, but at those little windows i just mentioned in my other comment.

I understand you. I am only saying the soul is invisible to the naked eye. If you discern others with your mind as a result of what you see, thats different.

People who are young talk like this. While they are still young and their eyes bright, skin smooth and fit tone they can say how beautiful they are. Aging changes all that.

Remember this when you skin sags, wrinkles form and eyes droop, then "look in the mirror". It still won't tell your character. Everything else is passing judgment on how people look.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You're talking in circles. I see that quite clearly.

Go ahead and believe you are god though, if it makes you feel better.

That is a very shallow observation. Like judging a book by its cover.

Sorry I don't stare at my self in a mirror much. I'm not that egocentric.

Looking within is not about staring out at your reflection, its about discerning ones own character, shortcomings and bad habits. About being humble. Staring at a mirror is about pumping up ego or muscles, whathaveyou.

Sorry to disagree. Just heard a lot of this before…

If that's all you can see in these words then that merely means you aren't ready to understand God yet and there is absolutely nothing truly wrong with that. If you perceive that these words are speaking in circles it's because a part of you comprehends the meaninglessness of it all, but a part of you is still attaching meaning to other concepts of perceivable reality and those attachments are what keep you desiring more in life inevitably causing you more suffering. If you were to apply what you view me as to the entire universe you'd then have grasped the true meaning of existence. It's laughable when one comes to truly know, to truly experience that everything that we comprehend is merely an illusion our true Self cast upon himself. To truly and absolutely comprehend that, inside and out, is the most freeing feeling of them all, you come to know happiness is the absence of anger, love is the absence of hatred but the absence of both sides of the pendulum brings true everlasting ecstasy.

Do not be fooled by your mind, the mind will see these words and attach hopelessness to them which is not so, that is the point of meditation. You cannot comprehend the mind of emptiness while you are still clinging to it's opposite, the mind of physicality. To be cognizant of the True meaning of existence will not give you bliss, that's why people can read scripture and sutras but declare them as nonsense, because they do not have the EXPERIENCE of emptiness. When you truly experience God, you know God, and therefore you know your True Self. Do not trick yourself into thinking your mind can grasp this, you have to do the work and experience it yourself.

It's like someone explaining to you the thrill of sky diving, you may think about it all you like and form opinions of it as much as you want but you will never know the meaning of it until you experience it yourself. Think in microcosm to macrocosm.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

When you truly experience God, you know God, and therefore you know your True Self. Do not trick yourself into thinking your mind can grasp this, you have to do the work and experience it yourself.

First, know thyself. If you are really lucky you'll get to meet one of Gods angels… IF you are really lucky.

I know, I have. I am a mere flyspeck in this universe. I know my place. I am not God. Maybe in his "image" but not him. Anymore than your son is you.

When I said you were talking in circles this is what I meant--

Do not trick yourself into thinking your mind can grasp this,…

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

When you truly experience God, you know God, and therefore you know your True Self. Do not trick yourself into thinking your mind can grasp this, you have to do the work and experience it yourself.

First, know thyself. If you are really lucky you'll get to meet one of Gods angels… IF you are really lucky.

I know, I have. I am a mere flyspeck in this universe. I know my place. I am not God. Maybe in his "image" but not him. Anymore than your son is you.

When I said you were talking in circles this is what I meant--

Do not trick yourself into thinking your mind can grasp this,…

My being understands that it is not the mind, you are mistaking the message for the messenger my dear friend. You must meditate and locate your mind, once your mind is located you must abide with it and watch it until you find that there is an even subtler mind that influences that other mind. Once you locate that subtler mind you must abide by it and watch it and then true bliss will overcome your being and that idea of an "I" immediately dies, forever. You must do the work, you must follow the correct disciplines. If you do not do the work you cannot know the truth, that is truth in physical reality and beyond. An angel is no different from a human being and a human being is no different than a demon. It is the attachment of Self to either good or bad conceptions that define them. When you witnessed an angel you witnessed what your being would become if you cling to goodness, if you witnessed a demon you witnessed what clinging to evil becomes. If you cling to neither you are neither, therefore you are ultimately free.

It cannot be emphasized enough, you must learn to stop clinging if you are to realize your True Nature. You can rebirth next life in a higher realm and experience nothing but happiness, but you will inevitably fall again. You can rebirth next life in a lower realm and experience nothing but suffering, but you inevitably will rise again. Or you can understand the divinity of the human experience that gives you the chance to see both good and evil and to comprehend the illusions of both. This life is the most blessed of all existences, that's why angels praise us and demons curse us, because we have the chance to free ourselves from both ends and return peacefully to our first nature, our emptiness in the unmanifest.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

originally posted by: One_Love_One_GOD

This is true but the implications of those words are lost upon deaf ears and blind eyes. The only way to God is God, if one is to be with God one must understand their connection with God. If one is connected with God one is inevitably a part of God. If one is a part of God one is inevitably God. If God perceives God then the fundamental meaning, the absolute root of existence is understood, which is God experiencing God.

We no longer possess the ability to directly relate to God, our minds in their current state can not comprehend him, this is expressed in the multitudes of religions, addictions, obsessions, distractions and many other bottomless unfulfilling endeavors many of us partake in.

Ultimately we are all in a state of mourning, we have a hole deep inside us because we lost that connection with God, it take's time, commitment and will power but in the end it is all that matters.

The system that we are all born into is setup to distract us from this cold and terrible truth from the get go.
edit on 28-6-2014 by One_Love_One_GOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join