It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to see God? Would you like to know God?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is a serious thread that is directed towards those who honestly wish to find God/The Creator/The Source/The Ancient of Days/Yahweh/I AM/Allah/Godhead/Jehovah/Tengri/Hu/Ahura Mazda/The Almighty/Brahma/Vishnu/Atman/Buddha/Christ/The Divine One. This is a serious thread for those who seek to understand God, and claim their birthright to immortality. The only side effect of this thread will be "your" death. It is asked that the incorrect minded who seek to slander and make fun of honest truth seekers to display dignity and refrain from posting in this thread. To those of you who are honest in heart and pure in intention, please do not shy away from questioning all that is said in this thread.

Also, it is essential for one to contemplate exactly what is being communicated, each word holds a separate meaning and those meanings can vary based on the individuals accumulated mind perceptions, but it should be noted that there is a root meaning, a purest nature of the meaning behind the word being conveyed. This is what is to be contemplated, it will not be easy for those who understand, it will not be easy for those who don't understand, but one will come to understand their own level of wisdom through this process and possibly attain the highest wisdom of them all.

This is not a thread of the individual self, this is a thread to correct the incorrect notions that plague those on their path to enlightenment, so it is asked that one attempts to apprehend the true meaning of this communication, and, for lack of a better term, to "bear with me" until what is being established is fundamentally so. Thank you.

Each one of you who responds are inevitably at a different comprehension level therefore it is suitable that you are to be responded to individually based on your present understanding. It should also be known that some may acquire instant enlightenment if their efforts of cultivation have created the necessary causes for that effect to enact, others may take more time but it is assured that the time you apply towards knowing God will be the time God applies to knowing you. Ponder that statement.

Now, if you would like to see God first you will need a mirror. Next, take a look into that mirror, truly take a look in that mirror, contemplate with your heart and respond with what you perceive.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Good exercise, The Creator is within us all, say hello people you are staring at your maker

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Now, if you would like to see God first you will need a mirror. Next, take a look into that mirror, truly take a look in that mirror, contemplate with your heart and respond with what you perceive.

Interesting about the mirror. A few years ago I was doing some trance-art-video-stuff with narratives. One of the narratives was "Do you want to meet your greatest adversary, look into the mirror and surrender."

Am I enlightened or damned?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Interesting about the mirror. A few years ago I was doing some trance-art-video-stuff with narratives. One of the narratives was "Do you want to meet your greatest adversary, look into the mirror and surrender."

Am I enlightened or damned?

Is it what is reflected in the mirror that is your adversary or is it what you see in the mirror that is your adversary? You are enlightened but you are also damned, yet one cannot be both simultaneously. So what would you say you are?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st

You are on the correct path but you must ask yourself; what makes you believe the creator is within? Isn't that which created the internal that which created the external? Is there truly a separation between the internal and external worlds or is that another illusion of perception?
edit on 28-6-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
A bit of reflective glass reveals only the surface, not the character within. Like looking at the cover of a book.

Its whats inside thats important. Don't judge a book by its cover.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A man is walking down a desert trail pondering enlightenment when he suddenly comes upon a rattlesnake in his path. Frightened by the sudden appearance of the snake he uses his walking stick to flail the snake away from him. After he sees the snake is gone he feels a sense of relief, regains his pondering, and continues walking up the trail. A few minutes later he stumbles upon another rattlesnake, frightened he again uses his walking stick to flail the snake away from him and, after finding relief once again, continues on his path. Lost in his pondering another few minutes pass by and suddenly the man feels a sharp pain in his foot, as he looks down to investigate he is frightened at the sight of a rattlesnake biting him. He is poisoned by the venom and collapses knowing his death is imminent but in his final moments he has an epiphany, that snake was the same snake he had tossed away two times earlier, yet he did not realize he continually tossed the snake ahead of his path instead of out of his path because he was so distracted pondering enlightenment. When he realized this he instantly reached enlightenment and found eternal peace upon his death.

The man is God, the snake is perception, and the pondering is the sense of self.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
A bit of reflective glass reveals only the surface, not the character within. Like looking at the cover of a book.

The eye perceives a surface, the mind perceives a character within, make the eye one with the mind and there will be nothing to distinguish the two.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

The eye perceives a surface, the mind perceives a character within, make the eye one with the mind and there will be nothing to distinguish the two.

If I already see within, then I don't need a mirror.

If your eye is single then the whole body is full of light. You can't see that "light" in a mirror.

Somewhere a film director (Scorsese?) said, and I paraphrase, looking at a photograph is like reading one page from a novel. Not much there. Besides people cover their exterior to look "made up" and hide their true intent.

Greed, anger, murder, all are invisible. Thats why serial killers for instance are able to seduce people into their web.

The killer next door seemed like "such a nice guy".

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You are enlightened but you are also damned, yet one cannot be both simultaneously. So what would you say you are?

The creative spirit "aka source" directed me to a mirror, to meet my greatest adversary, which turned out to be me. This was a message to me that the greatest adversary is within ourselves. In order to go past the adversary there is a choice to fight or surrender. Strangely enough, surrender is the better option to reach the "aka source".

This is true to me because of something in the Bagavad Gita about the need to be fully surrendered before the "aka source" can be seen. The last portion of the dialogue was, while looking at the mirror,

"Do you want to fight forever or do you want to be together?" - the question comes from your greatest adversary in the mirror. It was probably a trick question but it required an answer of "surrender" before one can get past it.

Once past that point, the flow of information will over load the senses and the brain, probably knocking you out the first time if not prepared for it. After the experiments were over it took then several more years to fully integrate what information I brought back.

God/The Creator/The Source/The Ancient of Days/Yahweh/I AM/Allah/Godhead/Jehovah/Tengri/Hu/Ahura Mazda/The Almighty/Brahma/Vishnu/Atman/Buddha/Christ/The Divine One.

To me, these are all programmed characters in a matrix, they are protectors of the "aka source".

edit on 6/28/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

If I already see within, then I don't need a mirror.

If your eye is single then the whole body is full of light. You can't see that "light" in a mirror.

Somewhere a film director (Scorsese?) said, and I paraphrase, looking at a photograph is like reading one page from a novel. Not much there. Besides people cover their exterior to look "made up" and hide their true intent.

Greed, anger, murder, all are invisible. Thats why serial killers for instance are able to seduce people into their web.

The killer next door seemed like "such a nice guy".

If you do not see the light in the mirror that does not mean the light doesn't exist or can't be seen, it means you still cling to an individual self, which cannot grasp light. If you can not see your own light then you do not understand light. If you do not understand light then how can you know light itself? You are mistakenly applying these words to a self that does not exist, when you understand this you will see All is Light.

As long as one keeps applying individualized perception to perceived objects one will always see that not much is there. Seeming something is not understanding it, the cup may be polished but the insides can be filthy.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You are enlightened but you are also damned, yet one cannot be both simultaneously. So what would you say you are?

The creative spirit "aka source" directed me to a mirror, to meet my greatest adversary, which turned out to be me. This was a message to me that the greatest adversary is within ourselves. In order to go past the adversary there is a choice to fight or surrender. Strangely enough, surrender is the better option to reach the "aka source".

This is true to me because of something in the Bagavad Gita about the need to be fully surrendered before the "aka source" can be seen. The last portion of the dialogue was, while looking at the mirror,

"Do you want to fight forever or do you want to be together?" - the question comes from your greatest adversary in the mirror. It was probably a trick question but it required an answer of "surrender" before one can get past it.

Once past that point, the flow of information will over load the senses and the brain, probably knocking you out the first time if not prepared for it. After the experiments were over it took then several more years to fully integrate what information I brought back.

God/The Creator/The Source/The Ancient of Days/Yahweh/I AM/Allah/Godhead/Jehovah/Tengri/Hu/Ahura Mazda/The Almighty/Brahma/Vishnu/Atman/Buddha/Christ/The Divine One.

To me, these are all programmed characters in a matrix, they are protectors of the "aka source".

You are still externalizing God, when you understand that you directed yourself to that mirror you will understand the incorrect perceptions you still cling to. Information is nothing more than emptiness, All perceived reality is emptiness. How can you understand this? It's simple, take everything a part and see if you can still claim it to be whole. If you were to cut out someones eyes, would those eyes be that persons true Self? Similarly, if you were to disassemble a car would those individual parts be a car? That would be incorrect thinking as the individual parts are merely empty constructions of the whole. A car is not a car unless all parts are in place to give it the appearance and perceived function that can be labeled as a car. The same can be said about the human being. Your entire body is a construction of parts, veins, muscles, bones, organs, etc. Each part individually is not a human being, is not "you". But, if you were to put all the parts together you would then correctly perceive a human being, likewise if you were to remove all of those parts what would be left of "you"? Emptiness is the correct answer. Now, with that understood you may ponder what that emptiness is.

Ponder this, if All is God then You are God. Therefore one may correctly presume that all names are names of God. The list of names in the OP is merely a faculty for understanding the predominantly accepted names of God. "SayonaraJupiter" can be correctly accepted as a name for God.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The external is an expression of the Internal, Internal is cause and external is effect, The Internal is Immortal while the external is temporary.
The eye's are known as ''the windows to the soul'' because this is where the Internal is visible to the external.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

You have perceived so correctly. Blessings to you my brother.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think you misunderstood, one is not meant to be looking at the outward appearance of the face in the mirror, but at those little windows i just mentioned in my other comment.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There must be a reminder to all who comprehend the information in this thread. If one were to understand that All is God, then one inevitably understands that this very communication is God communicating with Himself in an attempt, by means of Free Will, to correct the incorrect thinking of other "parts" of his Whole. This is Absolute Truth. Blessed are the ones who comprehend this. The purpose of this is to benefit the progress of the Great Work. One who truly comprehends this will be disturbed and will be brought to tears, but it inevitably ends in bliss.

It must further be mentioned that if one is repulsed by this communication they are entitled to that, but to not question themself and the reasoning behind that sense of repulsion would be to rob ones self of learning and therefore deny ones self of Self Realization.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Information is nothing more than emptiness

You are still externalizing God, when you understand that you directed yourself to that mirror you will understand the incorrect perceptions you still cling to.

What you listed here are nothing more than avatars and externalizations.

I would most respectfully disagree. The external/eternal creative spirit sends messages in telegrams, ie, one-way messages. Information is coherent, non-empty. Non-information is non-coherent, therefore empty.

Emptiness is the correct answer. Now, with that understood you may ponder what that emptiness is.

I would most respectfully disagree. Pondering emptiness is a single distraction when the ultimate goal is, as you say in the thread title, "Would you like to see God? Would you like to know God?".

The road of emptiness leads nowhere.
edit on 6/28/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Information is nothing more than emptiness

You are still externalizing God, when you understand that you directed yourself to that mirror you will understand the incorrect perceptions you still cling to.

What you listed here are nothing more than avatars and externalizations.

I would most respectfully disagree. The external/eternal creative spirit sends messages in telegrams, ie, one-way messages. Information is coherent, non-empty. Non-information is non-coherent, therefore empty.

Emptiness is the correct answer. Now, with that understood you may ponder what that emptiness is.

I would most respectfully disagree. Pondering emptiness is a single distraction when the ultimate goal is, as you say in the thread title, "Would you like to see God? Would you like to know God?".

The road of emptiness leads nowhere.

It is necessary to speak in externalizations to communicate, that is the fundamental nature of communication. One must understand what is a necessary cause to a necessary effect, the difference may be found in not clinging to externalizations while still understanding they are fundamentally necessary.

Emptiness does not mean nothingness. Emptiness is merely the expression of the unmanifest, when you understand true emptiness you understand God. That which is manifest may only conceive the manifest, likewise that which is unmanifest can only be conceived by that which is unmanifest. That which is unmanifest is emptiness, emptiness does not mean lacking, on the contrary emptiness is the Whole without form. Form is manifest, emptiness is non-form, unmanifest. A good example of manifest vs. unmanifest would be air, you do not see air, you can not taste air, you cannot grasp air but you can feel air, it is inherently there while simultaneously not being there. It is truly the most difficult to conceive, that is why so few enlightened masters have been born upon Earth.

The idea that emptiness leads nowhere is the very idea that is keeping you from seeing God. Truly this is so.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What do you see in the mirror? It depends. If you are at peace with yourself, have accepted yourself, then you can move past that and see further. If you aren't at peace with yourself, then you are still fighting what you see and can't go deeper than that.

If you don't really know what is you, then how are you able to see or perceive that which is greater even though you may carry it with you all the time?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Indeed, that is why it's the responsibility of those few who have correctly understood who and what they are to assist other beings in achieving freedom from the suffering brought upon by incorrect perceptions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join