It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to see God? Would you like to know God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

To answer the question your title poses,

No I already do.

I see God whenever my eyes are open.

I see God when my eyes are closed.

Good luck then as there are no incorrect notions on the path to an individuals enlightenment unless they choose to label a notion as being incorrect.

How is this so? If there were no incorrections in perceptions of mind then all beings would be enlightened but as one may perceive this world is filled with suffering therefore delusions are very much running rampant among the minds of humanity. Enlightenment is the correct understanding and use of mind, body and speech and such characteristics cannot create suffering, in actuality they defeat suffering. Your reasoning makes no logical sense, do you wish to elaborate more why you are convinced your belief is so?

If you truly lived by your words, seeing God inside and out, you would see God in these words that my being communicates but clearly that isn't so. This should show you that your perception is still controlled by delusions.

To know enlightenment is to live enlightenment. It is not an idea, it is not a conception, it is a state of being, a state of the perfection of comprehension.
edit on 30-6-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I am your brother and you are mine and a relationship needs no proof, needs no belief, just reciprocation and a humble heart.

There is no correct and incorrect.

edit on 30-6-2014 by One_Love_One_GOD because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2014 by One_Love_One_GOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Absolutely my dear brother, absolutely! You are of me as I am of you, undoubtedly! Please do not mistake my purpose in this thread for it serves to correct the perceptions of those who wish to reach the bliss that my being has been transformed by, to see what my being sees and to know the intimate relationship we all share with God. It is not to cut people down but to show them what is necessary to come to a complete and truly evident relationship with the True Self, God. If others wish to maintain there current understandings that is truly a blessing in its own right and my utmost love and blessings are towards them and all of creation.

If you came upon a brilliant discovery that utterly transformed your life for all of eternity would'nt you be ever so delighted that you'd wish for others to discover it too? Wouldn't you wish for others to enjoy the glory that you are enjoying? This is as my intentions are, there are necessary steps to achieving this but the steps are only comprehendable when ones journey has led them to desire it so greatly they will renounce anything to have it.

Truly it is assured you have a throne with your very name upon it awaiting you in heaven, your next life will be that of pure joy and you will know no suffering. This is truly so my dear brother. Your heart is balanced, thank you for embodying such attainments and bringing them to others. Blessings be with you and all who comprehend your goodness.

We will meet again, for all of eternity.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If there were no incorrections in perceptions of mind then all beings would be enlightened but as one may perceive this world is filled with suffering therefore delusions are very much running rampant among the minds of humanity.

That's not really what I said is it now, you have what I said quoted above in your reply to me.

One may perceive the world is filled with suffering, that one is walking away from enlightenment instead of toward it.

Enlightenment is the correct understanding and use of mind, body and speech and such characteristics cannot create suffering, in actuality they defeat suffering.

If you say so.

How can suffering be defeated and not be created when a correct understanding of the use of mind, body and speech is achieved?

Your reasoning makes no logical sense

I haven't given any reasoning to make or not make sense, I just made a statement without reason to answer your thread title.

However the explanation you gave of what enlightenment is and what can be done with the knowledge makes no logical sense to me.

do you wish to elaborate more why you are convinced your belief is so?

Yes, I can elaborate a little more on why I replied to you to say there are no incorrect notions on an individuals path to enlightenment not whatever you interpreted.

There are no incorrect beliefs on ones path to enlightenment.

Not sure if that's any easier for you to understand.

If you truly lived by your words, seeing God inside and out, you would see God in these words that my being communicates but clearly that isn't so.

Who says I don't? I see your path and that every step you take has a purpose, every hurdle you need to overcome has reason.

Whats clear is that what you are posting to me is obviously what conflicts you.

This should show you that your perception is still controlled by delusions.

No sir/madam,

I have one post you replied to, the one post said I would answer the question posed in your title and adding a little opinion based on what I quoted and wised you luck.

You seem have to read too deeply in what I said are are now telling me my perception is still controlled by my delusions.

To know enlightenment is to live enlightenment. It is not an idea, it is not a conception, it is a state of being, a state of the perfection of comprehension.

Still a fair way to aye?

See you when you get here, there and everywhere, although you wont see me

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

A brain surgeon exits the surgery room and is approached by a young boy. The young boy proclaims "I know more about brain surgery than you!" The surgeon laughs and replies "Oh, is that so? How do you perform brain surgery?" The boy responds in frustration "You cut the skull off and replace the brain with a new one! The details don't matter because I'm a better brain surgeon than you!" The surgeon laughs, pats the boy on the head, and responds "Foolish child" and walks away.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A fish asks his turtle friend "Where were you all day?" The turtle responds "I was taking a walk on dry land." The fish responds "What is this dry land you speak of, is it wet?" The turtle replies "No it is not wet." The fish asks "Is it cool and refreshing?" The turtle says "No, it is not cool or refreshing." The fish, now confused asks "Can you swim on it?" The turtle replies "No you cannot swim on it." The fish, now frustrated responds "If it's not wet nor cool and refreshing and neither can you swim on it then surely this dry land does not exist!" The turtle shakes his head and replies "Well that may be so, I'm going to go take a walk again."

Those who have never tasted of the nectar beyond the 5 senses cannot comprehend it. Receive in delusion and you will see delusion.
edit on 2-7-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Namaste, Brother of Light. I am happy to see that you are teaching your great wisdom to our Brothers and Sisters. I call you Brother of Light because we in live in Polarity where there is always Light and Darkness, while there are instances where there is Grayness (or Neutral). As we look in the mirror, we see God. Depending on where is your Polarity, you will see a Light God, Dark God, or a Neutral God. God has split the ONE Spirit into Three aspects in this Physical Reality, yet we are speaking of the same God. The Physical World is a direct reflection of our own body. Therefore, your body will have its own Polarities. This is why Master Thoth (or Hermes in Greece) once said, "As Above, So Below. As Within, So Without." This means that what is in the Heavens, it is the same down here. What is inside of you, it is the same outside of you. This, in itself, tells us all that we are ONE with the Universe and ONE with God.

You ask, what do you mean our bodies have Polarities? What? Do you not notice that you have a left and right eye? You have a left and right hand? Connected in the middle is your body? This is also true between your Mind and Heart from Within. Your mind functions in Polarity, meaning it always sees in good, bad, or neutral. But your heart sees in Oneness. Inside your Heart is the reflection of the One Song, Uni-Verse. The Mind creates the illusion that you see with your physical eyes of duality. Your Mind deciphers this world as Polarity. But your heart brings it into Oneness. This is why Master Jesus said, "The Kingdom of Heaven is within us." This is what he was referring to. So bring your consciousness back down to your Heart (Spirit, God) and suddenly this world becomes Single, One. But if you remain in your Mind (The Ego), you will continue to make judgments of good, evil, or "I don't care."

As you look in the mirror, question yourself if you are a God of Light, Darkness, or Neither. But as you raise your consciousness, you will eventually have no desire to question at all, for that moment you have reached the next level of Enlightenment as you see the World as Perfection, as the Day gives Light and the Night gives Darkness, you must have both to have a Single Day.

May Divine Light and Love be with you all.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

Namaste dear brother, it honors me for you to share your grace and wisdom in this thread. Great blessings to you beloved brother!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

originally posted by: JokerThe1st

You are on the correct path but you must ask yourself; what makes you believe the creator is within? Isn't that which created the internal that which created the external? Is there truly a separation between the internal and external worlds or is that another illusion of perception?

I believe there is a seperation of between internal and external dimensions (which you call worlds) otherwise God's laws would be useless in protecting those who follow his teachings and use them on a daily basis. Evil beings would be able to manifest itself and become flesh in our world.

Right now these evil beings can not manifest into flesh - I am talking about those walking in hell however there will come a time in our future when these beings will be released from hell and will be able to manifest themselves and be able to walk on this rock and when that happens as it is written - Had God not shortened the days there would be no one left alive.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So why did my initial post frustrate you?

Do I have to abide to your version of God and what enlightenment is?

Your replies indicate you don't like that I have my own opinion and beliefs about what you ask in your title and OP,

Its funny you claim to know what enlightenment encompasses or what it is or how to know it yet need to make things up like my reasoning before I gave any for my opinions in my initial post.

Pretty much your whole first reply to me was like you were hallucinating and reading something else, you tell me I didn't see God in your words and everything else you posted was out of frustration by what I can tell is because I didn't say yes to your questions in the title and allow you to preach your version of GOD to me.

Why did my initial post frustrate you so much?

Look at the next few responses,

This type of reasoning and using metaphorical speech for whatever reason you're doing it is beyond me.

Are you the frustrated child saying you know how to perform brain surgery?

I suspect you hit a brick wall and a combination of words that could metaphorically mean any number of things is all you have to keep sounding what you might consider enlightened.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ignorance is bliss when one cannot conceive their own foolishness.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

Ignorance is bliss when one cannot conceive their own foolishness.

I guess it is, if simple questions go right over your head.

Its easy to stop making yourself look foolish but I think you like the hard way

Lets see shall we.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Perhaps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join