It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Vaping 101

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:28 PM
That is a very interesting article and study they did. So basically the new e-cigs are more efficient at delivering the nicotine ant I just ordered a Sigelie plus : high powered 150 watts lol. At least if that study is right it's not nearly as bad as the delivery of nicotine from smoking.
edit on 23-3-2015 by danevapo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by danevapo because: typo

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
a reply to: danevapo

I have the sigelei* 150w and runs a .1 ohm at 100w

do you like yours?
edit on 20-5-2015 by frostie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:14 AM
A whole lot of #ty legislation being introduced and passed lately. Using a MVP2 and a K1 tank here, mostly getting vapewild juice because of the price. Everything by them that is anything to do with carmel sucks ass, but so far all the minty flavors I tried from there are very good. Today just marked my 8th day passed with no smokes at all. I haven't gone more than a few hours since I was like 13. I cut down at first and was only smoking a few a day for a few weeks.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
a reply to: TKDRL

Good for you brotha

Just turn vaping into a hobby. Dont think of it as a means of quitting. Think of it as something you enjoy over smoking!

Keep chugging

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:17 AM
I have been using the Smok Fury-s ans a Smok Caterpillar rda for months now. I have really taken a liking to building coils.

The newest coil i built is a simple one but quite effective. Its four leads of 30 ga kanthal twisted and a single piece of the twisted wire wrapped three times on each side of the rda. Its a parallel coil build at .2 ohm. It hits real nice and all the surface area of the wire gives you a great vaping experience. Though it does eat up my batteries faster than a higher ohm build, i find myself more satisfied with the vape and so i actually vape less.

I have been trying out this new juice i just found called Uncle Junks. So far so good, clean vaping and smooth.

It will be two years in January that i have been vaping and i can tell you from my experience that it has helped my health immensely. I am sick much less, more active and less winded. Not to mention the smell, or lack there of.

Now if only i could convince the local shops to carry some zero nic juice. No surprise to me, they need life long customers to stay in business.

top topics
<< 1  2   >>