It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT MY POSTS EXACTLY?

You posted some incredible things, and they could very easily be proven with some low grade pictures. I am curious to see if you are lying, crazy, or telling the truth. If what you say is even remotely true, they you have the evidence that all the chemmies could only dream about. You could bring this from conspiracy theory, to conspiracy fact. As long as you aren't full of crap. So I will continue to follow your posts in hopes that you either bring some proof, or prove that you are just a fantastic story teller.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Problem with these current pictures that are being posted, the photographer lives near an airport and the traffic patterns are obvious contrails from commercial jets (in the flight path, I'm no where near an airport).Thanks for your response Inhale Exhale.

This is your major failing and a very common misinterpretation within the chemtrail community. It has been explained to you several times on this thread and yet you don't seem to be able to absorb what you are being told. You don't have to be near an airport to observe such traffic patterns. Why is this so hard to comprehend? Have you even taken a look at SkyVector and used the map to zoom in and understand the upper air routes and way points?

The other factor within the chemtrail community is understanding how far away contrails can be observed and also the altitude of aircraft producing contrails. Now put all these factors together and that is why you and other completely misinterpret what you are seeing. Why is it so hard to understand that aircraft will transit your region using upper air routes and waypoints regardless if you live near an airport or not?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Why don't we put to rest once and for all,all the garbage spouted by people who have never used them, and have no prospect of ever using them, of "Normal flight paths" and "air routes" and the like. There are defined routes, but they are anachronisms now. The routes to be used below 18,000 feet are designated as Victor Airways. Those for use above 18,000 feet are called jet airways. Both are defined geographically by VORs (Very High Frequency Omnidirectional Radio Ranges) and VORTACs (VORs co-located with distance measuring facilities. These navigation aids and defined routes were very important when that was all we had. But with the advent of VLF Global Navigation Systems, and to a lesser extent LORAN, and then Inertial Navigation Systems and GPS, they became much less important. Now, in the days of $8.00/gallon jet fuel ($7.69 today at JFK), no one want to take the indirect jet routes. While the flight plan I file to go from JFK to LAX might carry a formal routing of "JFK RBV J230 AIR J80 MCI J24 SLN J102 ALS J44 RSK J64 HEC RIIVR2 LAX" and the actual clearance I get from Clearance Delivery might be the same, by the time we get to a level cruise at 40,000 feet, I can call Center (the Air Route Traffic Control Center and request "Direct Hector", a navaid near Hector Ca. More often than not, mostly depending on time of day, Center clears us that direct routing. I then simply punch in "HEC" into the INS, and proceed "off airway" all the way across the country on a great circle shortest distance route. I looked it up and that shaves 176 miles off the total distance. At a gallon of fuel per second (747-400), every mile counts. As with all good things, it doesn't always last. As you get lower and closer to the destination, you usually get an amended clearance to put you in a STAR, or Standard Terminal Arrival Route. This is one for LAX:155.178.201.160...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Thank you for that clarification F4guy; my brother in law is a pilot for Delta and there are no random flight patterns flown; fuel economy is a major concern, no side trips over NOWHERE (just for sightseeing purposes) or continuous roundabouts trying to vector landings.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
not a problem
edit on 11-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
originally posted by: network dude
originally posted by: veteran human being

[I] VHB[/I]
WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT MY POSTS EXACTLY?

[I]network dude[/I]You posted some incredible things, and they could very easily be proven with some low grade pictures. I am curious to see if you are lying, crazy, or telling the truth. If what you say is even remotely true, they you have the evidence that all the chemmies could only dream about. You could bring this from conspiracy theory, to conspiracy fact. As long as you aren't full of crap. So I will continue to follow your posts in hopes that you either bring some proof, or prove that you are just a fantastic story teller.

I understand the 'proving factor' that necessitates your NEED TO KNOW TRUTH. I am just a dialog idea or a continuation that allows for others to expel their truths (as they witness). I can assure you I am not full of bull crap. I am not a liar or crazy. I am an observer of fact (find myself in the oddest of circumstances). ME "as a Remote truth observer" would be an UNDERSTATEMENT to what I am about. I do not tell stories; I recite the ones I wrote long ago, those you forgot or neglected to read.
edit on 11-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

[I]VHB[/I] Arizona was laughed at during the notorious March 1997 from Phoenix (at first sighting) a slow moving flyover by a black triangular vehicle that WAS HUGE at least a mile wide from tip to tip and made no sound (it blocked out half the sky) I witnessed it when it flew over Tucson that day as well. 1000s upon 1000s of people saw the same thing I did; the media was bombarded with eyewitness accounts. Guess what? our Governor went on national television and made a joke of it. Chemtrails are nothing compared to this.

[I]Aloysuys the Gaul[/I]Except of course there is no actual evidene that it was a triangular vehicle.

Both events were lights that appeared to be in a triangular formation.
The first event was positively identified as separate aircraft by the one person known to have looked at them through a telescope.
the 2nd event was positively identified as flares from a mission of 4 A-10 aircraft.
And thus mythology is born.
Your grids are COMPLETELY explained by contrails from aircraft on intercepting routes - and yet you need to perpetuate mythology ........and then you wonder why people dismiss your "arguments"??

Two separate events is all. The "Phoenix Lights" and the triangle flyover were separate anomalies. There is no mythology born anywhere, although I love Picassos half man and bull "Minotaur". No grids are explained because I live no where near a major city, so no intercepting anything of anything. Do I care regarding your dismissiveness? I've already addressed this. You are the one responding to a forum someone else created (as thought it was important?) your argument is with them the creators of such and convince them OF THEIR ERROR.

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join