It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I'm more interested in the ones that are made by silver unmarked planes that turn on a dime (no sound) at a lower altitude laying tic-tac-toe trail patterns over my vicinity (not horizon to horizon, very tight grids that have starting and stopping points; witnessed it); then there is the phenomenon of the burning tearing eyes and throat, dry cough and exhaustion for several days following. You don't live here; and if you had children or livestock you might be a little concerned.

Is there anything to indicate any sort of interest and concern like images or footage of these planes, times, location and some medical evidence of these symptoms?

Sorry but if this is happening and you see this with your own eyes and have the symptoms why are you posting this in single posts on ATS and not doing a thread or better yet getting the evidence to the mainstream media?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Here is the way I see it, and perhaps I am wrong. You made some incredible claims. So incredible that without any proof, they are ludicrous. You seem to not be entirely sure where you live. And while you say you have a kodak camera charging, you have failed to capture any of this incredible footage.

Why are we so concerned with your posts?

Because if any of it is true, then something incredible (see also, physically impossible) is going on over your head.

You refuse to accept you might be misunderstanding what's going on around you.

If you look at what you claimed from an outside perspective, you might see the problem. So either you are adamantly defending your post (while actively refusing to shut us all up with photos), or you are bored (like the rest of us) and just trolling to keep conversation going.

I'd love to be shown how wrong I am. Tiny fighter jets leaving square chemtrails at low altitudes causing instant sickness in you and some cattle. Freaking amazing.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I have seen this claim of the same planes doing U-turns and flying back and forth to leave "tic-tac-toe grids" several times on ATS, as if it were an established fact. Has anyone, ever, anywhere in the world, videoed such a thing? Rather than the standard grids that I see over my house all the time?

The skies are pretty busy up there!
edit on 10-7-2014 by Rob48 because: clarified

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

I have seen this claim of "planes doing U-turns" and leaving "tic-tac-toe grids" several times on ATS, as if it were an established fact. Has anyone, ever, anywhere in the world, videoed such a thing?

Wait -- you should clarify your statement.

There are in fact criss-crossing lines of contrails made by normal air traffic of multiple planes heading in perpendicular directions...AND there are in fact "raceway" contrails (U-turns) made by planes in holding patterns.

However, I don't think that's what you are talking about, Rob.

edit on 7/10/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

weblogs.marylandweather.com...

There are a few other photo's of U turns, but a holding patter seems to explain this maneuver quite well.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

I have seen this claim of "planes doing U-turns" and leaving "tic-tac-toe grids" several times on ATS, as if it were an established fact. Has anyone, ever, anywhere in the world, videoed such a thing?

There are in fact criss-crossing lines of contrails made by normal air traffic of multiple planes heading in perpendicular directions...AND there are in fact "raceway" contrails (U-turns) made by planes in holding patterns.

No, it isn't. I mean the claim that the "grids" are being laid by the same aircraft repeatedly criss-crossing the sky. Post above updated to clarify (and add a nice criss-cross photo!)
edit on 10-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You won't be seeing that anytime soon. If it existed, it would be front page of geoengineeringwatch. Hell, it would actually be evidence of something. When the cameras come out, they hide. (like the orbs do)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

No, it isn't. I mean the claim that the "grids" are being laid by the same aircraft repeatedly criss-crossing the sky.

That's what I thought. I agree -- I have yet to see any evidence of a single plane that criss-crosses the sky making trails in tic-tac-toe patterns.

As I mentioned above, I have seen planes in holding patterns making "race-track" shaped trails, but other than that, I have never seen evidence of a plane turning on a dime leaving a u-turn like pattern

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I have seen this claim of the same planes doing U-turns and flying back and forth to leave "tic-tac-toe grids" several times on ATS, as if it were an established fact. Has anyone, ever, anywhere in the world, videoed such a thing?

Wouldn't this conspiracy theory be one of the largest civil and criminal suits ever and half of the so called schills that keep debunking the claims made would be front and center in making sure justice is done?

Just video of this would be a start, now imagine if there were medical records that could be shown that correspond with whats shown in the captured footage of a plane (1 plane) spraying an area like claimed by vethumanbeing.

Yeah the public would be lynching "them" in the streets like Bush senior suggested they would if the public ever uncovered their deeds.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

This is a lively thread, SO FAR I've been associated with or accused of being a troll, been the subject of (what should have been PRIVATE PMs between members) referred to as a liar, smirked/laughed at (just because I move my tin shack south easterly every post), and disregarded as a QUACK.

Underlined & bold above that's been moved 4,300 times then you have made 4,300 posts

Now when people make statements like that ,why would anyone believe anything you claim

Have you left the state yet

edit on 10-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

This is a lively thread, SO FAR I've been associated with or accused of being a troll, been the subject of (what should have been PRIVATE PMs between members) referred to as a liar, smirked/laughed at (just because I move my tin shack south easterly every post), and disregarded as a QUACK.

Underlined & bold above that's been moved 4,300 times then you have made 4,300 posts

Now when people make statements like that ,why would anyone believe anything you claim

He said each move was 1 mile to the southeast in another post, which by my reckoning puts him somewhere in the Amazon basin by now.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

He said each move was 1 mile to the southeast in another post, which by my reckoning puts him somewhere in the Amazon basin by now.

Don't forget, the Amazing Nomad did all this within the confines of his "About a 1/2 acre". www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I'm more interested in the ones that are made by silver unmarked planes that turn on a dime (no sound) at a lower altitude laying tic-tac-toe trail patterns over my vicinity (not horizon to horizon, very tight grids that have starting and stopping points; witnessed it); then there is the phenomenon of the burning tearing eyes and throat, dry cough and exhaustion for several days following. You don't live here; and if you had children or livestock you might be a little concerned.

Is there anything to indicate any sort of interest and concern like images or footage of these planes, times, location and some medical evidence of these symptoms?
Sorry but if this is happening and you see this with your own eyes and have the symptoms why are you posting this in single posts on ATS and not doing a thread or better yet getting the evidence to the mainstream media?

This is a small community out here; I network this information with others at the local feed store; ranchers small orchard growers experience this. There is a major concern for livestock owners, (they don't need convincing that something odd is happening out here but hard pressed to talk about it in fear they will be ridiculed). AZ took a major step to confront the problem, not only us in the south eastern area. Most would rather deal with the problem as it occurs rather than organize (can you blame them). I wouldn't dream of making a thread as the fallout I've already received on this one would indicate why. Arizona was laughed at during the notorious March 1997 from Phoenix (at first sighting) a slow moving flyover by a black triangular vehicle that WAS HUGE at least a mile wide from tip to tip and made no sound (it blocked out half the sky) I witnessed it when it flew over Tucson that day as well. 1000s upon 1000s of people saw the same thing I did; the media was bombarded with eyewitness accounts. Guess what? our Governor went on national television and made a joke of it. Chemtrails are nothing compared to this. Yes I will photograph the grids. Problem with these current pictures that are being posted, the photographer lives near an airport and the traffic patterns are obvious contrails from commercial jets (in the flight path, I'm no where near an airport).Thanks for your response Inhale Exhale.
edit on 10-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Problem with these current pictures that are being posted, the photographer lives near an airport

Yes and NONE of those trails are from that airport.

Jets out of Heathrow haven't got anywhere near cruising height by the time they pass by here.

Most of the ones heading east-west are going between Europe and North America. The north-south ones are to or from northern UK or Irish airports.

In fact as I type this I can hear a plane flying almost directly overhead. Just checked FR24 and it is United flight 91 from Tel Aviv to New York, cruising at 34,000ft.

Local airports have NOTHING to do with observed contrails.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

[I]Veteran Human Being[/I] This is a lively thread, SO FAR I've been associated with or accused of being a troll, been the subject of (what should have been PRIVATE PMs between members) referred to as a liar, smirked/laughed at (just because I move my tin shack south easterly every post), and disregarded as a QUACK.

[iwmd2008[/I]Underlined & bold above that's been moved 4,300 times then you have made 4,300 posts.
Now when people make statements like that ,why would anyone believe anything you claim.
Have you left the state yet?

[I]Rob48[/I]He said each move was 1 mile to the southeast in another post, which by my reckoning puts him somewhere in the Amazon basin by now.

[I]DenyObfuscation[/I] Don't forget, the Amazing Nomad did all this within the confines of his "About a 1/2 acre".

For all you know I don't exist as you seem to think. I could be an 'observer' of human nature that is neither body or spirit as you may imagine yourselves to be. I can be anyone at anytime testing your mettle. You seem to need proof of such and such (my humble observation is that you live in fear of a potential truth). You are being manipulated by scientific guidelines, authorities and do not even know it. It wouldn't matter if I lived in the Yucatan, ( Chichen Itza) Teotihuacan, Palenque or a cave in Qumran. A 1/2 acre 'idea form" of land occupation/ownership size wise (for you to understand simply) was a modest description as to what I actually inhabit. Nope, haven't left "this STATE" yet; or Arizona for that matter. This Amazing Nomad as you call me is not bound to earth at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Arizona was laughed at during the notorious March 1997 from Phoenix (at first sighting) a slow moving flyover by a black triangular vehicle that WAS HUGE at least a mile wide from tip to tip and made no sound (it blocked out half the sky) I witnessed it when it flew over Tucson that day as well. 1000s upon 1000s of people saw the same thing I did; the media was bombarded with eyewitness accounts. Guess what? our Governor went on national television and made a joke of it. Chemtrails are nothing compared to this.

Except of course there is no actual evidene that it was a triangular vehicle.

Both events were lights that appeared to be in a triangular formation.

The first event was positively identified as separate aircraft by the one person known to have looked at them through a telescope.

the 2nd event was positively identified as flares from a mission of 4 A-10 aircraft.

And thus mythology is born.......

Your grids are COMPLETELY explained by contrails from aircraft on intercepting routes - and yet you need to perpetuate mythology ........and then you wonder why people dismiss your "arguments"??

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Rob48[/I]
Yes NONE of those trails are from that airport.

I am glad to hear it; as it lessens or quadruples any confusion.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Here is the way I see it, and perhaps I am wrong. You made some incredible claims. So incredible that without any proof, they are ludicrous. You seem to not be entirely sure where you live. And while you say you have a kodak camera charging, you have failed to capture any of this incredible footage.Why are we so concerned with your posts?
Because if any of it is true, then something incredible (see also, physically impossible) is going on over your head.
You refuse to accept you might be misunderstanding what's going on around you.
If you look at what you claimed from an outside perspective, you might see the problem. So either you are adamantly defending your post (while actively refusing to shut us all up with photos), or you are bored (like the rest of us) and just trolling to keep conversation going.
I'd love to be shown how wrong I am. Tiny fighter jets leaving square chemtrails at low altitudes causing instant sickness in you and some cattle. Freaking amazing.

They may seem incredible claims for you; this community is experiencing something and gather to speak of it. I know where I live (despite others that have no sense of humor whatsoever). WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT MY POSTS EXACTLY? Yes something odd is happening. Why would I refuse my own experiences (and others having the same ones). Oh I'm never bored as everyday is something else different to be explored with an air of skepticism: wonder, fascination and joy of discovery. There is no such thing as a tiny fighter jet. Mattel matchbox version anyway (maybe a new nanobot drone to fake us all out).

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

They may seem incredible claims for you; this community is experiencing something and gather to speak of it. I know where I live (despite others that have no sense of humor whatsoever). WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT MY POSTS EXACTLY? Yes something odd is happening. Why would I refuse my own experiences (and others having the same ones). Oh I'm never bored as everyday is something else different to be explored with an air of skepticism: wonder, fascination and joy of discovery. There is no such thing as a tiny fighter jet. Mattel matchbox version anyway (maybe a new nanobot drone to fake us all out).

They don't seem incredible they ARE incredible and now you are reverting to spiritual mumbo jumbo BS to cover up your fantastic claims

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

[I]Veteran Human Being[/I] They may seem incredible claims for you; this community is experiencing something and gather to speak of it. I know where I live (despite others that have no sense of humor whatsoever). WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT MY POSTS EXACTLY? Yes something odd is happening. Why would I refuse my own experiences (and others having the same ones). Oh I'm never bored as everyday is something else different to be explored with an air of skepticism: wonder, fascination and joy of discovery. There is no such thing as a tiny fighter jet. Mattel matchbox version anyway (maybe a new nanobot drone to fake us all out).

[I]wmd_2008[/I] They don't seem incredible they ARE incredible and now you are reverting to spiritual mumbo jumbo BS to cover up your fantastic claims

You seem to be dismissive of this forum; perhaps you need to take this up with the owner of this website, Skeptic Overlord first. I'm not sure (in who's wisdom it was to create the airplane ICON (chemtrail) forum you are responding to; (do not know the machinations of but for someone somewhere IT seemed relevant ENOUGH TO CREATE AS A FORUM). Your disenchantment does not rest with me nor does it lay within my responsibility to defend, I'm just a testimonial witness to what I've experienced.
edit on 11-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join