It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 December 1640, Key date to understand how the EU sheeple accepted the mark, 29 October 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The foundation for freedom is democracy and the foundation for democracy is sovereignty.

Anyone any ideas why 1 December 1640 is one of the key dates to understand how the illuminati staged the cerimony for the EU sheeple to accept the mark, October 29, 2004 ?

Note : this is a bit more difficult that the rest of my threads asking you to use your brain, but I already said the essential above.

Some more help -
Hint #1 -From this article :
abcnews.go.com...
EU Commission President designate Jose Manuel Durao Barroso, top left, delivers his address in Giulio Cesare hall at the opening ceremony of the EU Constitution signing in Rome's Capitoline Hill, Friday, Oct. 29, 2004.

The constitution was signed in the sala degli Orazi e Curiazi, the same spectacular hall in a Renaissance palazzo where in 1957 six nations signed the union's founding treaty.

"The seeming madness of our founding fathers has become a splendid reality," Silvio Berlusconi, the Italian premier, said in a speech earlier. "Never in history have we seen an example of nations voluntarily deciding to exercise their sovereign powers jointly in the exclusive interests of their peoples, thus overcoming age-old impulses of rivalry and distrust."

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hint #2

Political Map of Europe, 1200

Hint #3

Political Map of Europe, 1300

[edit on 2-12-2004 by MattMarriott]

Mod Edit: Converted oversized images to links just to make page easier to read.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I see this date 1/12/1940 once in the beginning of this topic. Then you give us this wonderful hint... and guess what.. the date 1/12/1940 seems to go up in vapor.
Next you show us two maps.. and do you know what?

The date 1/12/1940 is nowhere to be found either.

Look either become coherant quickly or stop it.

[edit on 2/12/2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The only thing I know about that date is Portugal regained it's independance from Spain, but not sure how that will help.

Also what are the maps from, the only thing remote to a date is at the top of each 1200, and 1300. What that has to do with 1640 I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas

Look either become coherant quickly or stop it.

Bwahahaha, that's got to be my favorite line ever!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
ahh..so the illuminati have led us sheeps to overcome century old rivals, wars, dictatorship, senseless hate etc. ? well done and a big thanks to all illuminati

i dont get it..my brain is not capable of such a high-level thinking..sorry..deliberate false informations, "slap the eu" threads..thanks MattMarriott..always a good laugh

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
isnt that around the time coffee houses were introduced into europe. men only , political discussions abounded. (1640). of course that is also the day portugal got its independence from spain. damn starbucks.

same year also the leader of the ottoman empire changed, and charles I keeps summoning the parliments trying to get funds for war.

as far as 1940 dec 1, um richard pryor was born... so i got nothing on that date. so im going to assume you meant 1640.

*edit n/m i found the thread on the pravada site.

[edit on 2004-12-3 by NuTroll]

join