It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman: Obama 'co-conspirator' in border torture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Night Star

You seem to say "illegals" like it was some sort of nonhuman animal.

Maybe not your intent, but my perception nontheless.

Not my intention. I have said in many of these types of threads over the years how my heart goes out to anyone who is suffering in any way no matter who they are, what color they are or where they are from. But I will continue to stand up for my fellow Americans who are homeless and hungry, who are in desperate need of jobs and help and that they must be helped first.

I think it is heartless that these illegal kids and adults are being contained in small dirty areas and bussed all over the USA where no one can afford to properly care for them. Many of them have admitted that they were told if they could get here, they would be cared for and would not be deported. If it was just fear from violence, we would have had these high numbers all along.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Can anyone confirm this story? Are kids really being forced to mutilate other kids? Considering the source, I doubt it. It's hard to take it seriously when the source and the people involved are complete nutbags.

From what I've been able to gather, most of these "immigrants" are coming from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. They are being forced to come here. Many of them being orphans, troublemakers and such. It appears that Central America may be cleaning house and what better place to send garbage than America?

I was shocked and wondered if it were true too. There is actually a news video at the link I provided.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

well, i am familiar enough with your posting to know you are a compassionate person.

I am hearing a lot of talk of Cloward and Priven lately. That may be part of it. It wouldn't be the first fascist move by the current administration.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: guohua

Every pro amnesty person should be accountable for all these people. They have no problems with being invaded. Let them absorb the entire cost of caring for and feeding all these people, provide medical, homes, schooling, clothes, jobs, etc. I wonder how many would change their minds then?

Maybe we could just gas them. Round them up into camps. Tell them they need to take showers to clean off their germs. Instead of water, poisonous gas comes out. Then, just pile them up and burn the bodies. Problem solved.

No one even came close to stating such a cruel and inexcusable sentiment.

States are being overwhelmed trying to figure out how to care for these people and say they can't afford to. Hell, if we could afford to care for the worlds poor, don't you think everyone would want to? The problem is that we have our own citizens sleeping in the streets, shelters already filled to capacity, poor and hungry children, elderly and people in between, people who can't afford life saving medicines etc. To ignore them while catering to the needs of foreigners is a slap in the face to these people. They should matter and get over looked and ignored.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

well, i am familiar enough with your posting to know you are a compassionate person.

I am hearing a lot of talk of Cloward and Priven lately. That may be part of it. It wouldn't be the first fascist move by the current administration.

Indeed. I can't say I disagree with that at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The problem is that we have our own citizens sleeping in the streets, shelters already filled to capacity, poor and hungry children, elderly and people in between, people who can't afford life saving medicines etc.

And I'm sure you have taken them all into your home and fed them and clothed them and paid their medical bills.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The problem is that we have our own citizens sleeping in the streets, shelters already filled to capacity, poor and hungry children, elderly and people in between, people who can't afford life saving medicines etc.

And I'm sure you have taken them all into your home and fed them and clothed them and paid their medical bills.

There are many of us on limited incomes but still donate to the homeless. The point is, if we as a Nation cannot take care of our own, how do you expect us to care for others?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
What may I ask have you done for the homeless?
I can assure you many here that complain about the current mass influx of unneeded homeless people do their fair share of donating their time and goods and none perishable food items to food banks.

I am not Blind or Dumb though, I know the United States Of America and Her Citizens are already Taxed Enough and we have Limited Resources.
When we can not feed and shelter and provide jobs for our own, do we really need 10 million more?
When our own hospitals and healthcare system is broken do we really need to stress it further?

I'm sure you're doing much more than we are just by your sarcastic and Nazis-tic post.
But then again, we don't get the Obama new letter on the care and feeding of illegals, care to share

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I have donated clothes, food, money and my time to many groups who needed help. The difference is, I don't believe in turning anyone away who is asking for help. You know, kinda like what Jesus told us to do?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I have donated clothes, food, money and my time to many groups who needed help. The difference is, I don't believe in turning anyone away who is asking for help. You know, kinda like what Jesus told us to do?

Ah, and there is the problem...when you can only help so many and not all, then what? What we are seeing is that illegals get the care, the jobs, the welfare, anything they need, while we have citizens who are living on the streets, children who are hungry, elderly in need etc. So...where is their help???

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This is the special brand of racism that seems to be invisible to most people. These racists hire the small brown man for a fraction of the money they would pay a white man to do the same job. WAKE UP!! If you would pay a white man 23 dollars an hour to pick your crops, then why do you pay a brown man 12 dollars an hour for the same labor? Is the labor of a brown man naturally worth less than the labor of a white man?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

who is asking for help.

a reply to: kaylaluv
I haven't heard of any one asking for help, only Expecting Help of Every Kind!
But they have a Cheat Sheet with the correct answers so our Border Patrol will not turn them away.

It’s proof they are told what to say. Often times, the sheets get destroyed or thrown away before illegal aliens are apprehended.
The sheet has hand-written notes about whether to answer “yes” or “no” to certain questions in addition to long answers about family and other personal matters.

One of the listed questions is “Who did you live with?” accompanied by the answer, “My aunt, but she crossed the border.”

Another is: “Where does your father live?” The hand-written answer states “I don’t know him or even his name.”

Border Patrol agents in Texas say that many illegal immigrants give them the same, “rehearsed” answers that make them seem like victims without a choice.

Some of the printed statements are:

• Why did you abandon your country?
• Because of poverty and misery.
• You’re in fear of your government and afraid to live in your country.
• You’re afraid of extortion from Maras [MS-13 gang].
• Do you have family in the United States?
• Is this the first time you’ve come into this country?
• Did you swim across the river?
• Somebody told you that if you brought a minor child into the United States you can stay.

Cheat Sheet
Try not to bring Religion into this, Jesus is Dead and has been for a very long time.
I was not taught in the belief of God or Jesus and I have heard from others that he often
gave advice but never ever actually ran a city or country our for that matter a Nation with 10 plus million illegals wanting to be feed clothed gave jobs and giving healthcare.

If Jesus did, No body knows of this.
So, we are doing our best for our own and should continue to take care of our own.

Just look how quickly the illegals gained assistance compared to our own Veterans and the Scandal at the VA.
Just compare how long it took our Government to act to assure our Veterans were receiving the proper health care Housing and food and clothing and look at how long it took to get health care, shelter, food and clothing to illegals.

Yea, Yea, Yea, Illegals are people too, fix'em up and send'ed back.

American No Longer needs to be, The World Police or The World Welfare Dumping Grounds.
Pet's take care of our own before we worry about the rest of the world!
edit on 29-6-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join