It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman: Obama 'co-conspirator' in border torture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

“We just heard stories of little boys and little girls forced by these drug dealers to cut off the fingers or cut off the ears of other little boys and girls in order to extort money from their families,” Cruz said.

“These children are told if you don’t cut off the fingers or ears of another child, you’ll be shot,” he said. “You can imagine your child going through the hell that these kids have gone through. … You can’t help but lift these kids up in prayer … [and want to] change the legal system that is encouraging what is happening here.”
“They charge a lot of money and families that aren’t able to pay, or continue the payments, or make the payments … are threatened,” Burgess said.

The flood of illegal-alien minors is being triggered by Obama’s recent renewal of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, Burgess said.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

These illegals are being in held in unclean facilities and packed in like sardines. These kids and also all the adults who are also crossing with them are bringing in diseases. There is no good coming from this for the illegals or the systems that they are a drain on. They have been shipped out in busses and just dropped off in different States, some not even being told ahead of a time that they were being dropped off, some complaining that they did not have the resources to care for these people.

With so many of our Countrymen in tent cities or homeless and hungry, how can we care for foreigners too??

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
But but but ...no one wants to do farmwork.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

LOL Yes, I hear that a lot. Like it takes millions of illegals to do farm work. We actually have people who would do the job, but they aren't hired when they can get illegals to slave for them at substandard wages.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

LOL Yes, I hear that a lot. Like it takes millions of illegals to do farm work. We actually have people who would do the job, but they aren't hired when they can get illegals to slave for them at substandard wages.

Even if true, how does this support illegal immigration? I still have no idea why, if this was the reason, we can't use a green card system like other countries do, or, you know, like America has.

H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers

To qualify for H-2A nonimmigrant classification, the petitioner must:

Offer a job that is of a temporary or seasonal nature.
Demonstrate that there are not sufficient U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available to do the temporary work.
Show that the employment of H-2A workers will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers.
Generally, submit with the H-2A petition, a single valid temporary labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor. (A limited exception to this requirement exists in certain “emergent circumstances.” See e.g., 8 CFR 214.2(h)(5)(x) for specific details.)

www.uscis.gov...

So that excuse is complete BS. Either Americans are willing, or they already can LEGALLY hire immigrants. No need for illegals.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
it's the eu labor exchange model adapted for north america, sans regulation, oversight, sanity, humanity. make the borders porous enough that the north american union is implemented without having to bother the senate or the house.

let's rush canada and see what happens. i bet they have #work they'd pawn off to down and out americans, and you can't beat them socialized bennies.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Either Americans are willing, or they already can LEGALLY hire immigrants. No need for illegals.

I agree. There is a temporary work visa or permit or whatever for foreigners to do farm work. We do not need illegals here and we especially do not need millions of them.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
You know, we've tried and tried to inform people that our economy can not absorb these people.
Our welfare system will fail. Now all we can say is!!!

Sense it is Obama and his Democrat supporters like Pelosi ( the meet and greet girl ) that have willingly opened our borders and allowed the horde to swarm into our country freely without checks and balances and most importantly, health exams or background checks.
Those Democratically Controlled States Should Be Solely Responsible for the care, feeding, housing and caring for the illegals that have invaded our Country through their Dear leaders Invitation!

So, you can open our home and refrigerator and your wallet, Oh, don't forget to go online to Obamacare and change your coverage so your new extended family has health care.
That premium increase is your's to bare not mine, you voted for them not me, so enjoy.

edit on 28-6-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
They are saying that they keep finding cheat sheets that instruct the illegals what to say when they get here so they don't get deported. There is always something new to learn. First they were saying it was just unaccompanied children, now we are seeing it is also women and men that are coming as well from Central America.

It is a costly and dangerous journey where some never make it.

First our Government is all for taking in illegals and now they are saying they are telling the Countries not to send their people. Did we somehow meet a quota or something? We cannot care for such huge numbers.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Every pro amnesty person should be accountable for all these people. They have no problems with being invaded. Let them absorb the entire cost of caring for and feeding all these people, provide medical, homes, schooling, clothes, jobs, etc. I wonder how many would change their minds then?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm this story? Are kids really being forced to mutilate other kids? Considering the source, I doubt it. It's hard to take it seriously when the source and the people involved are complete nutbags.

From what I've been able to gather, most of these "immigrants" are coming from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. They are being forced to come here. Many of them being orphans, troublemakers and such. It appears that Central America may be cleaning house and what better place to send garbage than America?
edit on 6/28/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
IMO, this recent pouring in of illegals (whom hide within their influx god knows who or what) is just part of the overall plan to destroy the American system from within: overload the system, create chaos, and bankrupt local and state governments, not to mention create a means for certain individuals to slip quietly in unnoticed.

Not only a humanitarian crisis ensues, but a political battle royal causes a huge clog whereby a resolution to the problem cannot be reached.

Scary, really. I'm reminded of what Roosevelt said: "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way."

You've got to hand it to them. The use of innocents, especially children, is a sure way to keep We The People from demanding too much, lest we appear heartless.
edit on 28-6-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Obama sent out the message that the doors were open.Then surprise, surprise 100, 000 made their way through Mexico to flood the borders and help destroy whats left of our economy.
edit on CDTSatam61161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
And the "Government" really isn't telling anybody what kind of "status" is in play.

Are these kids claiming asylum or refugee ?

The laws and procedures are different.

Green Cards...

Note: As a refugee, you are required by law to apply for permanent resident status 1 year after being admitted to the United States. As an asylee, you are not required to apply for permanent resident status after being granted asylum for 1 year, although it may be in your best interest to do so.

Right from the horse's mouth.....

Green Card Through Refugee or Asylee Status

edit on Jun-28-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You seem to say "illegals" like it was some sort of nonhuman animal.

Maybe not your intent, but my perception nontheless.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm also a friend of the Mexican people I work with them 5 days a week. But I'm not going to reinforce their excuses. If they put in half as much time working to solve a problem as they do running away from them their homeland would be in much better shape, nuff said.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh look more made up stuff by obumer haters, and people wonder why the left gets away with so much crap, but keep on voting for crazies and let the democrats get away with more scandals.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I guess you guys have never heard of the "Cloward and Piven" doctrine huh?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I guess you guys have never heard of the "Cloward and Piven" doctrine huh?

Yes, I have and I believe ACORN was one of the agencies organizations formed by Cloward and Piven and wasn't Obama a Lawyer for ACORN?

The Cloward and Piven movement was all about creating a Larger National Welfare System.
Their goal was a Government House and heck For Everyone basically,,, That's if my old Brain is Functioning on all eight cylinders today.

This is Obamas big push to make American a 3rd. World Country with only one a Upper Class and a Worker Class living on the Government Handout.

Again, a poster above noted that this countries or cleaning out their Unwanted,,, isn't that what Castro did with the Mariel boatlift.
President Carter, bad a agreement, But a number of the exiles had been released from Cuban jails and mental health facilities.
Who's to say this hasn't happened again, anyone here Believe Obama cares about the Everyday American Citizen?
If Obama care so Much, he'd be more interested in Creating JOBS!!!!!!
edit on 28-6-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Every pro amnesty person should be accountable for all these people. They have no problems with being invaded. Let them absorb the entire cost of caring for and feeding all these people, provide medical, homes, schooling, clothes, jobs, etc. I wonder how many would change their minds then?

Here you go, let's start right here with this group, each can take home and support one or two hundred or More!
Pelosi can afford more than most and she has all those friends in California that keep her in Office.
She even said it!!!!

Pelosi explained, “We are all Americans — north and south in this hemisphere,” and urged America to see this as not a crisis but an opportunity “to be helpful.” She also said she wished she could simply “take home” the thousands of children temporarily housed in the overburden facilities.

The most Damning thing she said and makes you think it all fits into the Democrat's vision of America as a 3rd. World Nation, Obamas agenda!

U.S. House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says the influx of Central American immigrants along the border is not a crisis, but rather an “opportunity.”

Pelosi

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Maybe we could just gas them. Round them up into camps. Tell them they need to take showers to clean off their germs. Instead of water, poisonous gas comes out. Then, just pile them up and burn the bodies. Problem solved.

<<   2 >>

join