It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia jet passengers likely suffocated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There will be a new search started in August south of the area they unsuccessfully searched in earlier. The latest theory is that something happened that caused the plane to go on autopilot and just go until it ran out of fuel.

Link to news article
news.yahoo.com...

I've always thought something like this happened. It would explain some things as to why there was no response from the plane. As far as the initial cause of the suffocation, I think there was an explosive decompression or something that instantly caused all the passengers and crew to suffocate. That may be why someone deliberately changed course on the plane. Of course, this still leaves some questions unanswered.

What do you all think of this latest development?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Did the transponders suffocate?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yes, I get what you're saying. As I said in my OP, this definitely doesn't explain everything, or answer all the questions. I'm so bothered by the whole thing. Those poor families not having any answers! My heart goes out to them. I hope they find something during the search they'll be doing in August.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well I am sticking to the shot down theory.

The Malaysian government said that they had evidence consisting of the cockpit to tower communications, radar transmissions, and security transmissions that they can not reveal to the public. There is a thread on it somewhere.

If it were an accident, they would have said it was an accident.

Theyknow what happened, they just don't want peiple to know they will shoot a passenger jet out of the sky.

Thats my opinion anyways, after taking in account if all the BS that they have said, and connecting the dots.

I'm not buying the post 9/11 "we lost a plane" explanation.

edit on 27-6-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
More likely a unicorn hijacked the plane to imaginationland.
Without a shred of evidence, all of the speculation is just that.
Who the heck is pushing theories without so much as a shred of proof?
Lies, all lies.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The Southern Indian Ocean is a storm tossed body of water, nothing like the East River and an autopilot is not going to gently land the aircraft like Sully Sullenberger.

An airliner running out of fuel while on autopilot would fall from the sky and break into pieces, creating a field of wreckage which will have spread over thousands of square miles by now.

This latest report is more of the same stalling tactic and mis-direction that Australia has been espousing ever since Tony Abbott declared photos of floating rubbish to be "substantive evidence" two and a half months ago, which had been preceded by the "substantive evidence" of the detection of the pingers.

All this "substantive evidence" we now know was fictional.

The "never before tried", doppler analysis of the IMMARSAT signal continues to be the basis of the search of the southern arc and is equally fictional.

And they're gonna jump right into this next chapter of the fake search the month after next.

Pfft.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Did the transponders suffocate?

Maybe, right after the pilot turned it off, climb to 45k and depressurized.... You can stay awake about 10 seconds at 45k, and only the pilot would of had the right O2 mask to survive it. Add in it was a night flight and everyone drifted off to sleep and then death not even knowing what was happening...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
How can they say how the passengers died, if they don't even know where the plane is?

If they said the passengers are in suspended animation on the alien mothership, it would carry just as much weight as this "wild guess"

Wake me when some actual evidence is found.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
How can they say how the passengers died, if they don't even know where the plane is?

If they said the passengers are in suspended animation on the alien mothership, it would carry just as much weight as this "wild guess"

Wake me when some actual evidence is found.

Think of it as simply a 'White Lie' for the benefit of the victim's families.

They would like us to believe the passengers simply drifted off into a permanent slumber.

It's a lot kinder then thoughts of the aircraft being struck by sidewinders and disintegrating at altitude.

I wish it were true.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think I'm gonna throw up if I hear any more angles on the Malaysia plane. Just when you think they covered them all...
incidentally this was my theory, like the OP's, from early on...there was a fire or explosion onboard, the pilot was overcome by smoke and passed out, along with probably the crew and passengers, and the plane flew on for hours on autopilot until it ran out of fuel and crashed into the sea. But it's just a theory.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Last I heard it had 3 programmed flight destinations programmed.

Source

they are just selling fake news stories...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What about the passenger who managed to send a photo saying they were being held captive, that photo had the location as Diego Garcia. If they cant find a missing PLANE in this long then there is something really wrong with this whole scenario.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx

If you were on plane going in the wrong direction and none of the crew were responding would you you just sit there quietly.....of course not. Would you continue to obey the rules and keep your mobile switched off....of course not.

There has to be a reason why there was absolutely no communication from a plane full of people. They were all dead or all asleep. Since it would be impossible to kill everyone on board without a soul communicating to the outside world the only reasonble explanation is that they were all knocked out simultaneously. That is perfectly possible.

The pilots are currently enjoying their ill gotten gains from the contents of the cargo that the Malaysian authorities do not want to admit was there. Hence why the manifest has not been published.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Cell phones don't work at 30k+ feet, especially in the middle of the ocean. The passengers may not have even realized there was a problem until it approached the time they were supposed to land.

The fact that it took a week until the Malaysians reported seeing the jet on their radar, and a week for the report of the satellite picking it up by Australia is suspect to me. With the world wide freak out over the missing jet, that information would have been noticed and shared much sooner than an entire week later.

The path they claim the jet took could not have been an accident. Autopilot doesn't change coarse that drastically and the transponder was turned off, most likely intentionally. Someone on the jet must have been up to something.

All we have now are reports of things that might be. Not a single piece of wreckage has been recovered in any of the locations where they were supposed to be. The people on board could be prisoners, they could be stuck on an island somewhere, they could have been shot or gassed, they could have died like they said in the thread's article, we just don't know anything yet.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
No matter how you look at this or any other outrageous crime? mystery? enigma?, the bottom line is that the ones who stood to gain the most from the misfortune, murder, loss? of a handful of the over 200 on board this doomed travel option are, at the end of the day, still reaping massive benefits whether or not anyone believes the hypothesis offered up or not... They don't give a ###t, why would they?

Most of these hypothesis are given to untrustworthy "news" sources by untrustworthy sources IMHO and we all know that without one of our own in the loop...info is and can be manufactured to appeal to almost any group.

I say demanding the heads of those benefiting from this tragedy is a way to procure answers otherwise thought impossible to acquire??? But then again this would call for a unity that we as a culture of selfish little monkeys are either unable or unwilling to complete... Hell, they do it in insurance cases every day, why do we not demand the same of those with money??

much love

IMHO, it boggles the mind why those that always get away with murder, always get a way with murder.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
See my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I dont know about the latest theory , this was one of the first theories i head about the appearance. Although the theory i heard said that the decompression was deliberate by the pilot and he climbed to a higher altitude.
edit on 28-6-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Cover stories aren't theories.

They're Fairy Tales designed to conceal deliberate and cold-blooded murder.

An investigator knows to 'follow the money' and if one applies this basic tenet to the disappearance of MH370 it is clear to see that IF a plane IS hijacked by terrorists and is shot down before it can be crashed into the next most famous monument to capitalism next to the WTC, the ONLY way to limit the financial damage caused is to deny the event ever took place.

Create an endless mystery with fabricated search and invented tracking techniques that place the plane in the only spot it can NEVER be found.

Why are so many people resistant to the idea of governments using mis-information to combat it's attackers?

History is rife with examples of official lies and propaganda but still, the uninformed cling to the flimsiest of alibis.

It seems people just want to believe the unlikely even when confronted with the diabolical truth.

They forgive Prime Ministers saying evidence has been found.

They believe new methods have been invented to track airplanes.

They accept one little yellow torpedo as a realistic search effort.

They overlook the fact that the search was aborted and shelved for weeks.

They are oblivious to the first visit to Malaysia by the SCOTUS in 50 years.

They re-think their understanding of military defence radar to allow for the lack of information.

They completely stop asking about the northern half of the arc and why no-one is searching it.

They dismiss all psychology that would question why a pilot would put so much effort into getting to nowhere.

They refuse to acknowledge the claims of responsibility put forward by known terrorist groups.

They deny the unsolicited eyewitness reports the day of the disappearance.

They come up with stories of meteorites, Martians and premeditated mass murder by the US Military.

They are blind to the stalling and lack of effort put into actually searching for the plane.

They drag out stories of illuminati plots to increase their already staggering wealth by stealing patents.

They ignore proof of human involvement in the shutting down of transponders, with impossible stories of a fire that disables separate systems 14 minutes apart, but doesn't give the pilots time to key a microphone and say "MAYDAY".

All of these conflicting and illogical fairy tales can be completely eliminated when the missing piece of the puzzle is factored in, human will.

Why is that so difficult for people to accept?

Because they WANT to feel safe.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

They ignore proof of human involvement in the shutting down of transponders, with impossible stories of a fire that disables separate systems 14 minutes apart, but doesn't give the pilots time to key a microphone and say "MAYDAY".

They haven't ignored that part, they have said all along that shutting off the transponders, and turning off course was a deliberate act, they say it again in this last statement in the OP's link.

"Investigators say what little evidence they have to work with suggests the plane was deliberately diverted thousands of kilometers from its scheduled route before eventually plunging into the Indian Ocean."
edit on 28-6-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Keep it Simple This Plane Landed somewhere ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join