It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian cop says he kills for Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

the powers that be honestly don't care innocent people die.

Yes, that is obvious.

all they care about is redesigning the planet's population.

Sorry, but this statement does not stick the landing with me.

I simply don't believe that anyone is planning on depopulating the planet by 6.5 billion or whatever.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

then how else do you explain the crazy stuff on the net now about white people being the worst evil on the planet? just remove the word white and drop the word christian or jew, in there, and it sounds just like the people in this thread. same same. in the usa, it's race based, in europe it's religion based but in both cases, the targets are abrahamic religions.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

then how else do you explain the crazy stuff on the net now about white people being the worst evil on the planet?

Sorry, I haven't seen that. Anywhere. And, I surf the news sites every morning.

just remove the word white and drop the word christian or jew, in there, and it sounds just like the people in this thread. same same.

What? I'm very sorry, undo, but I honestly do not know what you are talking about.

in the usa, it's race based, in europe it's religion based but in both cases, the targets are abrahamic religions.

Well, the Abrahamic "revealed" religions are, well....troublesome. Fractured. Not worthwhile. Sorry. I don't buy into "revealed religion", from anyone.

Guess we're done chatting then, eh? Thanks for the conversation, though! Take care.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: AfterInfinity

dude if a person who isn't religious does something wrong, you don't see me posting threads about how his lack of religion is at fault and you personally are, by osmosis or something, also at fault and should be forced to be religious.

I'm confused. Should I be ignoring the fact that Jesus is being used as an excuse to wage war?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

my name is beth. what's his name? if it's not me, then i'm not guilty of it. holy shi t. that i have to explain that to grown, intelligent people, is un-freakin-believable.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I don't think I...what's the phrase? "Called you off your porch" But you seem to think I did. Are you waging war in the name of Jesus? Are you promoting genocide at the hand of Jesus?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

no but apparently because he does, i'm supposed to be stripped of my religion and perhaps my life as if i'm attached at the hip to every crazy person on the planet, in the history of human kind with either white skin, female body parts, or belief in a guy in a book.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Look, people are as different as they are similar.

Two people can hold the same faith, and follow it differently. Sometimes a person who professes to hold a certain faith will behave in a fashion which makes a liar of them in that regard. That does not mean that ALL or even a significant majority of people who hold that faith do the same thing. It just means, that an individual has lost their way.

Similarly, not every atheist sleeps around, or fornicates with animals, or any other perverted thing that humans sometimes do when their minds are broken.

SOME people are wrong in the head, but not all, and when a person has their head on wrong, it does not mean that everyone who has a similarity of any sort with them, does the same things they do!

That would be ridiculous!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I never said that any person ought to be held accountable for someone else's error. I'm sorry if thats how I sounded...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

i also have a huge gripe about people who use the inquisition as a means to shame christians today, because 1) my particular form of christianity was ALSO a victim of the inquisition and 2) dang how long is the flippin statute of limitations?

edit on 28-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

i also have a huge gripe about people who use the inquisition as a means to shame christians today, because 1) my particular form of christianity was ALSO a victim of the inquisition and 2) dang how long is the flippin statute of limitations?

I'm sorry if I offended you. I don't think I blamed anything on you, and I certainly didn't mean to come across that way. Although if it were legal to harm another person on religious basis, do you really think the inquisition wouldn't happen again? I'm sure Mr Eipper would be among the first to light their torches and sharpen their pitchforks...as though they expect that to make a believer out of anyone but the faintest of heart.
edit on 28-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well that is the thing.

As well as remembering that all people are different, you need to accept that a persons professed faith is not responsible for the actions they undertake, and that is especially true of a faith which relies on the idea that each person who follows it has the free will to believe or not, to follow or not.

The fellow in question is responsible for his actions, Jesus Christ is not.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

you should be afraid of dominionists of all varieties, cause if they are willing to overwrite other people's beliefs, they are just as likely to overwrite your rights as well. a christian dominionist and a radical atheist are quite similar -- it's either their way or the highway. i believe they are both wrong. you only believe one of them are. you're slipping off into totalitarianism with the rest of the planet.

if you're white, expect to be "ethnically cleansed"/ i also owe you an apology, as you will likely be a victim of the elite's desire to have no abrahamic religions on the planet, no matter if it means killing every last white person on the planet to do so. i'd become an atheist to defend you but i would be lying to myself, and i think it's already too late for that. the wheels were set in motion when it was decided that having an imagination for anything besides science=insanity or ignorance or worse.

edit on 28-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
yep we're in trouble.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow. This topic has really.........I'm not even sure how to label it just yet, just wow for now I guess.

So, undo, what is the point of that video above??? I understand the message it's trying to get across. Obviously, it's not like you can miss it actually. But why did you post it??? What is your point behind wanting us to view it for???

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

i'm establishing that the op's reason to create the thread is being driven by bigotry against specific parts of the culture, not based on their skin color, but their religion. but since their religion and their skin color seems to coincide, it can disguise itself in either way. in the case of the op, the idea is to spread the illusion that the white people at large are a danger to society. the video i posted above is saying the same thing, only its targeting one gender and is using political figures, primarily. but not to fear, there's also vids saying white women are evil, as well.

so add it up

if you're a christian you should be silenced or forced to give up your religion
if you're jewish you should be wiped from the face of the planet
if you're white you're evil, regardless of gender or age.

and in europe, add also to that, if you're muslim you should be nuked into the next dimension.
if you're a christian, you're an idiot and probably the dumbest person in your family
if you're an european citizen you should not complain if you're abused

all white folks. it's also telling that our government sponsored jihadis in syria that slaughtered the christians there. but since they are not white, this reveals that the actual war is against abrahamic religions. radical islam is in the engine for it globally and in europe, although here in the usa it's race driven.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity
He said "Jesus is a man of war". He also claims to be a Christian. Ergo, he is a man of war, and he wages war in Jesus' name. What exactly are you not grasping about this line of logic?

That is you logic based on assumptions. If/when Jesus comes and if he has an army then this guy will be in that army... Once again you assume his motivation in killing is to "kill for Jesus" and it is not what he said.

On a side note if/when Jesus comes I want to be in his army too.... I don't think the other guys will fair very well, but then I'm not prepping for it, or about to kill in his name, or have you developed a logic chain for me too that says "xtrozero kills in Jesus' name"

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

i'm establishing that the op's reason to create the thread is being driven by bigotry against specific parts of the culture, not based on their skin color, but their religion. but since their religion and their skin color seems to coincide, it can disguise itself in either way. in the case of the op, the idea is to spread the illusion that the white people at large are a danger to society. the video i posted above is saying the same thing, only its targeting one gender and is using political figures, primarily. but not to fear, there's also vids saying white women are evil, as well.

Wait, I'm sorry but how or when did this become Race related because Race and Religion are somehow linked???

Where did the OP hint toward "White People" being any kind of factor??? I'm not calling you a liar, maybe I missed it, but I honestly don't remember anything like that.

As for your video, do you see it as being honest and truthful?? Do you see it as just some Random Racist Propaganda??? or what exactly???

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

That video is great... hehe

I think a few in the video are not actually white but who is counting, like wasn't Columbus Spanish, or is that white too? I think if I just raise that video with 80 million Chinese killed during their industrial revolution or the Japanese during WWII I think I kind of taken the lead...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That video is great... hehe

I think a few in the video are not actually white but who is counting, like wasn't Columbus Spanish, or is that white too? I think if I just raise that video with 80 million Chinese killed during their industrial revolution or the Japanese during WWII I think I kind of taken the lead...

You're not actually being serious are you??? Do find that video to be credible and informative and showing sincere effort in being honest??

As for "who's counting" I would suggest that the viewer should be counting.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join