It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces On High Alert As ISIS Approaches

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: shapur

That's an interesting point.

Particularly the Genghis Khan issue . . . I hadn't thought about that. That had to be an interesting clash of ruthlessness camps.

Thx for your worthwhile points.
The history tells us that it takes a lot more than just a group of paid terrorists to establish an even semi Empire...Ruthlessness and persistance while having a solid Ideology to build your case upon,accompanied by resources, wisdom and knowledge is what it takes to do the trick,occasionally...I am not sure if ISIS do portray any of that qualifications,neighter do Al Qaida or any others...This is just childish and funny stuff...No offense to whom their blood have been spilt.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shapur

Worthy points.

However, I believe the oligarchy is happy to fill-in whatever those groups lack--when it serves the globalists' goals to do so.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

As for an Islamic superstate, the best chance for it to be a grass roots campaign with the populations interest at heart is to wait for then next global financial crash. The capability for international interference will be much more reduced during this time.

I think that's a very critical point.

Certainly they plan for the devastating economic collapse to help usher in a whole deeper and broader and more extreme level of global tyranny.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Who said the ISIS was all bad if they are going to sort out Saudi Arabia and its royals.

Thats what you call house cleaning to me and to think we even gave the ISIS the guns to do this whilst they were working for us in Syria.

OK $500m is not much when the USA is spending $3bn of your tax cents a frigging day on fighting wars it has created but its a start right and feel free to correct me on the $3bn a day number because I did not pluck it from thin air.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Hmmmmm . . .

However, the whole lot of them . . . all sides . . .

seem to me . . . like the globalists . . . to take their orders from hell . . .

to be 'hell-bent' on death and destruction of major proportions . . . almost willy nilly . . .

all contributing to a super tyrannical global government and one world religion.

I wouldn't want a blind date with any of them . . . not by a trillion miles.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can only hope that ISIS actually attacks Saudi Arabia. But truth be told, ISIS and Saudi are both Suni. I don't know what beef ISIS would really have with Saudi.

I think hillbilly4rent might be right - ISIS heading to Saudi Arabia to get their paycheck or at least more supplies (weapons, food, etc.).

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I can't post my own thread yet.

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com... r/

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join