It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces On High Alert As ISIS Approaches

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Did you ever watch the old movie The Manchurian Candidate ? I wonder if he is ?

I read an article stating lying cheating stealing is okay if its done to an infidel but i dont really know.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

If you dealing with an infidel you can lie to him with a clear conscience,deception is quite ok with their teachings as for manchurian candidates no I dont think so just a double dealing slimey s.o.b

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Am I the only one to kind of want to see Saudi pillaged and plundered by some crazed group? It seems they are the only untouchable and maybe they should taste some of what they influence. They are all smug mothers anyways, a little reality would go a long way.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Is a caliphate really a bad thing if it only takes a couple thousand soldiers and a few million bucks? It will help the middle east compete with larger nations like the US, EU, Russia and China instead of suffering its current divide.

I know the international hegemony is upset by this idea, but their efforts to unite the middle east has been weak. If all it takes to unite the Islamic and Muslim world is a small band of warriors then good for them. Have they not suffered enough under our own self interested and ignorant western ideals?

By going to war based on lies we had already lost the prize, their hearts.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

It sure appears to me that . . .

the Saudi's have "sown to the wind" in a long list of ways . . .

and therefore,

SHALL "REAP THE WHIRLWIND."

Alas, our duplicitous, traitorous, demonized 'leaders' . . . the PTB . . . the globalist oligarchy . . . are treacherously--from the bottoms of their cloven hooves, up to the tops of their pointed heads awash in manipulations, devious interventions, proxy destructiveness of every type; setting brother against brother and nation against nation--all toward increasing their global control and kowtowing one and all to their autocratic tyrannical rule.

I just don't know what precise result they want from their stirring the poo in this situation.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Poor Saudi Arabia karma can be a @%$#* can't it. Do unto others long enough and it will eventually come back to bite you on the ass.

ATS take note and mark your calendars .... this is one of the few times I'm in agreement with buster. I wouldn't mind seeing the Saudi royals have to deal with a little blowback from all their terrorist funding. Not a problem ... as long as we don't fly over there and help bail them out of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

YUP.

The Destroyer in Chief's Muslim faith has long been evident to some degree.

How much of a "Jack Mormon" Muslim he is remains to be seen but it is abundantly clear that he favors Islam over Christianity wholesale.

And his 20 years in that "church" wallowing in oceans of white hatred were a mockery to Christianity and to America.

I suspect his bowing to the Saudi's, kissing the rings etc. was a much more accurate picture of his inclinations and priorities than most O apologists hereon are willing to admit even to themselves in the darkness of night just before they sleep.

I believe those values and inclinations will 'guide' him along with his globalist PTB orders in how to handle the current Iraq situation. Certainly the PTB have stirred up the Iraq thing for their own reasons. And the Narcissist in Chief will mostly merely be walking out their orders for him in the situation.

However, he's gleeful about causing the USA trouble and advancing radical Islam. If he has any leeway to intensify our problems in the region, I suspect he'll hop to it most eagerly.

imho . . . observing 'from a distance.'

Cue Bet Midler.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

No. He's not a closet Muslim. He's been moderately open about his Muslim faith all along--and particularly when it suited his traitorous purposes.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
If all it takes to unite the Islamic and Muslim world is a small band of warriors then good for them. Have they not suffered enough under our own self interested and ignorant western ideals?.

- ISIS isn't 'uniting' the Muslim world. The Islamic world can not ever be united. Shia and Sunni and ISIS ... they are slaughtering each other over who gets the title 'religion of peace'. I say that everyone should 'butt out' and let them have at it.

- Islam enslaves people with threats of death and beatings and rape ... it doesn't unite them.

- You call western ideals ignorant .. but how about the Islamic ideals of not allowing women to drive; not allowing women equal say in a court of law; putting rape victims to death for the 'sin' of being raped; morals police roaming the streets and beating women who dare to show an ankle; withholding education from women because the women become too independent and they won't want to get married; no freedom of religion and freedom from religion; no freedom of speech; no freedom of the press; etc etc ....

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

At the one minute mark he mentions HIS MUSLIM FAITH furthermore he announces that John Mc Cain IS AWARE OF IT but has chosen to say nothing now why would he do that when just the mention of it would of guaranteed him the Presidency?

Obviously, because McCain's candidacy was a farce from the git-go. He was a comedic foil for the Pathological-Liar-In-Chief to look powerful by comparison along-side. McCain was a globalist stooge as well . . . ordered to play the other side of the coin in a way that persistently benefitted the current Destroyer-in-chief.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yes. Such verses are in their "Scriptures."

And certainly the centuries and many examples in our era have demonstrated that repeatedly.

And, my Muslim roommate once considered that an orthodox part of Islam and fitting behavior for him in life in his relationships with non-Muslims.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness

Did you ever watch the old movie The Manchurian Candidate ? I wonder if he is ?

Depends on one's definition.

A true Manchurian Candidate would be a more convincing sleeper agent and more clueless about his own destructive assignment.

The Narcissist-in-Chief has been an eager, willing, somewhat knowledgeable and very complicit participant in his globalist assignment of destroying the USA from many years before he was installed in the power chair.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

If you dealing with an infidel you can lie to him with a clear conscience,deception is quite ok with their teachings as for manchurian candidates no I dont think so just a double dealing slimey s.o.b

He's far worse than merely a double-dealing, slimey etc. imho.

He was reared with a huge amount of ATTACHMENT DISORDER . . . and his arrogance from that was cultivated extensively. He was conditioned, reared, taught to play the dancing role on the stage he's currently on.

Being reared as a duplicitous, lying, arrogant, slimey, bustard of a jerk all fits their assigned role for him. Besides, his bosses are exceedingly similar.

He should fit in with the Saudi's he was slobbering all over quite well.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Am I the only one to kind of want to see Saudi pillaged and plundered by some crazed group? It seems they are the only untouchable and maybe they should taste some of what they influence. They are all smug mothers anyways, a little reality would go a long way.

I have to guard my thoughts on such scores.

The Manual exhorts to avoid wishing ill on one's enemies.

We can, however, call for justice . . . and for God to deal with them according to God's will and wisdom. And even, perhaps, for them to reap what they have sown--if they will not repent and make things right.

Any of those perspectives would cause them devastations they could not bear.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

A Muslim Caliphate CANNOT be good for anyone else.

And, it CANNOT be good for the women within it.

And, it CANNOT be good for millions of boys within it.

And, it CANNOT be good for thousands of ignorant youth convinced to be suicide bombers.

And, it CANNOT be good for any of the countries such eager blood-letters are targeting to fall to the rule of Islam.

. . . the old adage . . . be careful what you wish for . . . would apply many times over on that issue.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The Manual clearly indicates that the Saudi's will be either taken within a hair's breadth of extermination or face utter extermination.

They have certainly earned such reaping of what they have sown.

But the USA is in the same boat on reaping what we've sown.

And that one NDE experiencer who was told in Heaven that the USA was in danger of having her population reduced to 10,000 . . . was a very sobering bloke to listen to.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

- ISIS isn't 'uniting' the Muslim world. The Islamic world can not ever be united. Shia and Sunni and ISIS ... they are slaughtering each other over who gets the title 'religion of peace'. I say that everyone should 'butt out' and let them have at it.

- Islam enslaves people with threats of death and beatings and rape ... it doesn't unite them.

- You call western ideals ignorant .. but how about the Islamic ideals of not allowing women to drive; not allowing women equal say in a court of law; putting rape victims to death for the 'sin' of being raped; morals police roaming the streets and beating women who dare to show an ankle; withholding education from women because the women become too independent and they won't want to get married; no freedom of religion and freedom from religion; no freedom of speech; no freedom of the press; etc etc ....

I mostly agree with you.

However, there are 100's of millions of even moderate Muslims who would gleefully contribute to Islam ruling the world . . . with all the accompanying horrors that you outline.

They would likely even pretend to tolerate each other to shaft 'the infidels' toward such an achievement.

Besides, there's the lord of hell and his globalist stooges possibly working toward just that result.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Also if they do establish a Caliphate there, you do realise they will continue to extend it's power base and reach as far as it can all in the name of allah.

Islam - a faith where sunni and shia's kill each other indiscriminately unless they can kill an infidel of course.

The name Sunni comes from "Ahl-a-Sunnah", meaning the "people of tradition", denoting the traditional approach to appointing Muhammad's successor. Shia is derived from "Shiat Ali", meaning "the party of Ali".

Sunni Muslims appoint a caliph as leader, whilst Shia Muslim's appoint an imam. According to Dr Carool Kersten, senior lecturer in the study of Islam and the Muslim world at King's College London, the divide denotes a split in what was seen as the role of Muhammad's successors.

"There was a schism very early on and theological differences developed from this. The imams were considered to be infallible, whilst for the Sunnis the caliph was just a man, there to maintain law and order."

However, the split between the groups was not definitive straight away. Ali was appointed by the Sunni Muslims as the fourth caliph - in that moment uniting the two factions' leaders, both imam and caliph, into one person. He survived five years before dying in mysterious circumstances.

Ali's son Hussein was not appointed caliph under the Sunnis, despite being the rightful heir under Shia beliefs. His death at the hands of the Sunni Umayyad family at the Battle of Karbala made him a martyr for the Shia cause. According to Dr Kersten, this was the decisive moment in splitting the Sunnis from the Shias.

Sunnis are the more dominant form of Islam - at least 80 per cent of Muslims worldwide.However, Shia Muslims are the majority in some other countries such as Iran, Iraq, and more recently, Lebanon.

However, rivalries between the groups exist. The deaths of Ali and Hussein, and the fact that, as the minority, Shias have endured a more unpleasant history of repression, creates a theme of martyrdom throughout Shia history.

Sunnis, who often see themselves as the more traditional branch of Islam, have refered to Shias as "rejectors", because of their perceived rejection of tradition.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Thanks tons for the history.

Those issues must play a big role in the hearts and minds of many on both sides.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

The ISIS-ISIL forces are taking their marching orders from Qatar & Saudi Arabia...so this ISIS movement is a misdirection ploy... Saudi & Qatar have absolutely no fear of invasion, although there might be some accidental incidents as the extremists track down and slaughter the escaping Shia's

the extremist Jihadis are only sealing the excape routs of the Shia into Arabia and then to any number of the Gulf States

see... the USA is also standing-down, not using air power to subdue ISIS as might be appropriate IF the Maliki govt requested aid seeing as how the USA insured that Iraq has had 'democratic' elections... but, I suggest the USA is being blackmailed into inaction

to reinforce my viewpoint, you all do recall that the 5 radical Generals released from Gitmo were flown first class to Qatar who totally supports/funds the Jihadist branches of AQ, ISIL+ISIS..
freedomoutpost.com...
I guarantee those 5 generals, swapped for a single US soldier, will be given troops of the ISIS to command..

.while the 'hostage/POW' for 5 years in Afghanistan himself will likely get associated with Jihad training camps here in the USA.. how's that for a kick in the teeth for the USA?

ADD: as for Obama... he uses the SUN symbol in his 2008 campaign...his Indonesian training was of Sunni direction...look on youtube for videos about Obama being immersed in SUN= Apollo symbolism, the SUN cult is a pretty pronounced aspect of his personality-psyche

edit on th30140396590628312014 by St Udio because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join