It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces On High Alert As ISIS Approaches

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I think they are only publishing counterfeit score cards now.

The real thing is very hard to find.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting.

The Kurds have been of interest to me but I haven't researched them. Should.

Somehow I think they are going to play an interesting role in coming traumas and events. Maybe sooner than I've thought heretofore.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

What a wonderfully loving thing to do with your kids.

I sure worked at it with my classes. Not as easy as it might have been--given how much the system had dumbed folks down before the university classes I taught.

But there's few things like seeing "the light go on" with folks who have learned freshly how to think and what fun it is.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

None of the jihadi's are playing their roles without being set-up by global forces and local religious/demonic forces.

They are pawns on the great chess board.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

Ahhhh . . . So the Destroyer-in-Chief is Sunni, helping Muslim Brotherhood as a major component of his globalist assigned role.

Interesting.

Do you think the PTB will set up a Sunni/Shi ite civil war to diminish Islam or will the more likely use both to destroy as many Christians, Buddhists, Hindus as possible first?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Side note for Caliphate perspective.......

The Ottoman Empire's decline started in the 1850's when they got sucked into banks loan arrangements from British and French bankers (wonder who those guys were?).

The Ottoman public debt was a term which dated back to 4 August 1854,[1] when the Ottoman Empire first entered into loan contracts with its European creditors shortly after the beginning of the Crimean War.[2]

The Empire entered into subsequent loans, partly to finance railway construction and partly to finance deficits between revenues and the lavish expenditure of the Imperial court. Some financial commentators have noted that the terms of these loans were exceptionally favourable to the French and British banks which facilitated them, whereas others have noted that the terms reflected the imperial administration's willingness to constantly refinance its debts.

The Empire defaulted on its loan repayments in 1875. In 1881, as part of the Decree of Muharrem which reduced the overall public debt, the Ottoman Public Debt Administration was established. This made the European creditors bondholders, and assigned rights to collect various tax and customs revenues of the Empire to the Administration.

Ottoman public debt

Then they got cremated in WW1

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting. I didn't know that.

Sounds like TPTB are pulling the same junk century after century . . . until they control as they do now . . . sufficient wealth and power to begin to really bring about their truly global one world government.

I just don't understand yet what their manipulations currently in this situation intend to accomplish.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Do you think the PTB will set up a Sunni/Shi ite civil war to diminish Islam or will the more likely use both to destroy as many Christians, Buddhists, Hindus as possible first?

I think they will push for a caliphate . Which will cause more war more loans more money more power. I think it could end up escaping there.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hmmmm

Plausible.

What do you mean by this?

I think it could end up escaping there.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The war there spreading out of the Mideast

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I certainly think that's highly likely alright . . . if that's the script they've written.

Thx.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

There is alot going on here .

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the leader of ISIS claims to be a direct descendent from Mohammad. Which demands respect.

a YouTube propaganda about Mahdi, Black flags and prophecy in Islam.

Black flags from the east Khorasan Afghanistan , Black flags Al-Qaeda Taliban ISIS was a off shoot of Al-Qaeda . Now it seems that possibilities are there's people using these prophecies for there own ends.

I wont go there the end times thats a big ol can of worms.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Hmmmmmm . . . Will have to ponder the video tomorrow.

I certainly believe that the power blocks are manipulating prophecies and everything they can toward their tyrannical goals.

Thx. thx.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Some more on this from DEBKA. ( pretty much MOSSAD misinfo but always good for predicting 5 of the next 0 wars). They say similar, but the Saudis using Egyptians for muscle. There you go: With all their American top-notch weapons, they are still too soft to fight themselves. I wonder they may be next to fall to their own creation, ISIS.

www.debka.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

With the plans for the Caliphate Saudi needs conquered or joins the caliphate . I dont think ISIS is going to turn on its silent backer at least not yet.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Im just waiting for the CIA to unleash Umbrella corporation and f-in zombies to complete US foreign policy in the area-blowbacks a bitch.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I seriously hope the Saudi's pound these #ers to glass. The last thing radical extremists need in the middle east is an outsider to start another war and merely lend motivational factors to the next group of extremists.

The middle East needs to figure it's own problem out, and it's gonna have to take who ever can do it themselves, Saudi, Egyptian, Iranian, someone with a significant military in the region needs to kill the extremists. Muslim nation, wiping out the extremist scum will put a stop to the extremism.

If the extremist says western influence is the enemy, and is trying to punish their own muslim nation for being like them, then a western army rolls in and fights with them causing what every war causes for civilians, of course more people rise up to take their place. You brought terror,

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Listen carefully at around the one minute mark

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Thx

I am surprised on how he says Koran he rolls the letters like maybe Arabic its not how English speakers say it. Call to prayer quote lol . Is he a closet Muslim?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

At the one minute mark he mentions HIS MUSLIM FAITH furthermore he announces that John Mc Cain IS AWARE OF IT but has chosen to say nothing now why would he do that when just the mention of it would of guaranteed him the Presidency?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join