It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces On High Alert As ISIS Approaches

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
NOTE: I searched exhaustively about this topic; any other threads on it; sources allowed about it etc. I could find nothing. So, mods, feel free to move it were more fitting if needed.

www.breitbart.com...

and

warnewsupdates.blogspot.com...

From the first link:

With the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) having taken control of border posts in Iraq on the border with Jordan, putting Saudi Arabia's security in danger, Saudi King Abdullah has put the army and security forces on the highest alert. According to the Saudi state-run news agency:

"Anticipating (that) the terrorist organizations or others might carry out actions that might disturb the security of the homeland, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques has ordered taking all necessary measures to protect the gains of the homeland and its territories in addition to the security and stability of the Saudi people."

Saudi reconnaissance planes have found ISIS terrorists heading for the Saudi border, aiming to seize control of the Iraqi-Saudi border crossing at Ar Ar. CNN and Debka

CNN LINK:

www.cnn.com...

The official said, however, that Iraq is not the government's only concern. Authorities are also concerned about intelligence showing ISIS militants starting to work with fighters from al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), the official said.

Infowars:

www.infowars.com...

Sounds sobering, to me.

I wonder what ATSers in the region think of this news???

It seems to me that Saudi Arabian leaders do not like to be in the limelight. They keep a low profile most of the time.

For them to state such a thing seems rather unusual, to me.

Does it signal a significant escalation in the degree of danger going on there?

Does it signal additional dramatic actions soon?

How do we intelligently interpret this action without going bonkers paranoid about it?

The infowars article about it sounds like Iran and Saudi Arabia are arming different factions in Iraq. That sounds more than a little concerning.

Is Iran really likely to sponsor an invasion of Saudi Arabia any time soon?

What kind of Muslim is the current Destroyer-in-Chief? I don't recall. Is Indonesia Suni or ???

Sure seems like another strong nudge to improve one's prayer life.

What do the various ATSer's viewpoints have to say about this Saudi action?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces On High Alert As ISIS Approaches

Its payday no worries they are on their way to collect for a weeks work.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am not from the region, but after seeing the map of what ISIS is seeking control of and now hearing this? I think everyone should pay a little closer attention to ISIS and not just dismiss them out of hand.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ISIS wouldn't last ten minutes in a real military confrontation......The Saudis are just making hay for the next stage of the plan.....they cry wolf, then supply the ISIS boys with arms....
Remember the Sunnis are fighting WITH ISIS at present....(though this could change rapidly should things go awry)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

LOL

Aren't they all on a generous stipend automatically credited to their banks anyway?

Guessing.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

i DON'T BEGIN to understand all the convoluted complexities of the globalist oligarchy and its relationship with the Saudi's or with Israel or with . . . whomever.

Certainly puppet strings are being pulled . . . constantly . . .

To what ends in the near future I'm having trouble guessing.

Any ideas?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

I much AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT SCORE.

ISIS can make up in religious fervor for a lot of fire power and training on the part of a lot of other forces.

Besides . . . the rabidly fundamentalists in the region seem to be able to recruit and throw young souls into the fray with great frequency and numbers.

Horridly.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Poor Saudi Arabia karma can be a @%$#* can't it. Do unto others long enough and it will eventually come back to bite you on the ass.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
" Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces on High Alert as ISIS Approaches "

They're on "high alert" for fleeing Shi'ites IMO.

That's what I think.

This ISIS thing is a Sunni operation.

The Saudis are all in favor of a "5th" major Caliphate.

The Globalists use the same propaganda tactics.

Syria (official govt), Iraq (official govt), Iran (official govt) --- Shi'ite.

Very confusing especially when the (proposed) natural gas pipelines are factored in.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Dont worry.. if it gets too rough the saudi's will call uncle scam to save their arses ..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

imho, they certainly DO have a LOT to answer for.

And, if I read Biblical Scripture at all right about them, they ARE headed for some extremely severe discipline.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: SpaDe_

I much AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT SCORE.

ISIS can make up in religious fervor for a lot of fire power and training on the part of a lot of other forces.

Besides . . . the rabidly fundamentalists in the region seem to be able to recruit and throw young souls into the fray with great frequency and numbers.

Horridly.

Unfortuneatly most of those that get recruited are undereducated kids who are fed a bunch of lies and propaganda so that they will go out and die for the corrupt bastards ..

Doubt it will end untill people start recieving better educations and learn to think for themselves rather than be controlled by those with agendas ..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought the Saudi's were in favor of the global Caliphate.

Are they Shi ite or Suni?

I don't seem to keep that straight for some reason.

Certainly they are in league with the globalists on a list of scores.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Sometimes it's hard to keep straight who's puppeteer's arm is up who's puppet's arse.

Anyone have a score card source?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Given that the PTB are evidently much into increasingly dumbing down kids . . . and making them mindless serfs and slaves of THE GLOBAL STATE . . . I'm not expecting a lot of education to strike those regions any time soon. Sadly.

Gad's my heart goes out to such kids. What a horrid cruel waste.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Still trying to get a new scorecard .. tiger ate the last one i had and ended up with indigestion ..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought the Saudi's were in favor of the global Caliphate.

Are they Shi ite or Suni?

I don't seem to keep that straight for some reason.

Certainly they are in league with the globalists on a list of scores.

The Saudis are Sunni and 100% globalist because of oil & natural gas.

One interesting thing to do is google all the Muslim nations one by one and find the percentages of Sunni/Shi'ite. Wiki usually has that under "Religion/Culture etc.

Very important to know when we talk about any of the issues over there.

examples:
Afghanistan (85% Sunni)

Turkey (secular, but Sunni majority).

Kurds, mostly Sunni

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

True .. thats exactly why they are dumbing them down easier to control and manipulate them ..

If was younger tempted to go for another degree and then start wandering and teaching ..

Make sure they learn how to think instead of what to think .. enjoyed teaching my kids how to think when they were growing up .. made it a game and it kept them on their toes ..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, this is all utter #in nonesense. Let's be a little real here, a supposed small "army" with a operating budget supposedly upwards of 2 to 3 billion, went completely unnoticed until one day they're like,

Jihadist 1: "#, # this suicide bombing bull#, its time for some real action. Everyone, go sell your 16 wives and come back here with your money so we can buy guns, lots of guns."

Jihadist 2: "but won't the US drop bombs and drone strike us if they see we're threatening a decade of work and investment into the trillions"

Jihadist 1: "don't be a ninny, besides we'll dress up like commoners and blend in"

Jihadist 2: "they tried that in Fallujah, the US just carpet bombed the entire city with white phosphorous."

Guys, seriously, all the sudden the US, Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia are afraid of what exactly? Does any of this make any sense whatsoever?

If anyone seriously believes any of this crap send me a U2U, I have one of Saddam's nuclear weapons to sell on the cheap.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

ISIS is looking to build a caliphate in this area.

Maliki, in Iraq, has been asking for help for two years and Obama just couldn’t be bothered some articles say They wanted USA troops for know how training intel direction for the troops. No fighting just advise us please. No help.

ISIS is sunni.

Al Qaeda are sunni

Iraq is mainly Shiite so is Iran and Syria.

Most anti government forces in Syria are Sunni. Syrian government is Shiite . Hamas is Sunni while Hezbollah is Shiite.

Saudi Arabia was funneling money and arms to Syrian rebels

Qatar rich families I read somewhere were sending aid to the Sunni rebel faction in Syria

Qatar leadership is Sunni .

Some articles rumors the CIA annex in Benghazi was funneling US weapons to Syrian rebels . Sunni ?

Muslim Brotherhood has helped the rebels in Syria they are also sunni .

Saudi Arabia allows criminals to fight in exchange for freedom . Syria is where they are going .

We threw a fit when the Egyptian military threw out the Muslim Brotherhood , the military thought this Muslim Brotherhood leadership was not in the peoples best interest.

Obama supported the Arab spring which propelled the Muslim Brotherhood to power in Egypt .

Some articles hint that Obamas brother dealt with or worked for the Muslim Brotherhood . Some articles hint that there are Muslim Brotherhood members in this administration or advisory's to this administration.

Saudi Arabia is the home of Osama bin Ladin he was sunni.

The Taliban are a sunni sect. Obama traded 5 for 1 .

The caliphate good article with map.
lostislamichistory.com...

We were at war with a member state of the caliphate 1810 ish is The Barbary coast war. Usa refused to pay $225000 tribute to a prince.

Sultans of the caliphate from what I read were sunni.

Saudi Arabia is sunni. Obama Bowed to the Saudi king sunni.

Is it just me or is there too many favorable political decisions being made in favor of Sunni causes lately . Is this on accident or on purpose.

Mental wandering since nothing is making sense

Obama pushing 500 m to Syrian rebels WTF ? Whos side is he on?

I would be very surprised if ISIS attacked the Saudis I think Saudi Arabia is a silent backer

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join